Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan didn’t know that Lucas was left alone until the detective told him. He was very angry about it.

I can only imagine. He also found out about EG lying to him about JO having him on VD. :gaah: Now his son is missing and his daughter is not home with him. What a terrible situation!

Its difficult to get pregnant with that.
She may have made it upm

I agree. If her symptoms were very severe she would have difficulty getting pregnant, much less getting pregnant again. Also, your symptoms are supposed to be alleviated with having children. Endo may have been an excuse for her smoking pot. It took me almost 2 years to get a PCOS diagnosis and it took me 11 years of trying to get pregnant again. This is why I have an 18, 16 and 15 yr old and then a 3 year old. I know the two conditions are not the same but they are similar when it comes to matters of infertility and alleviated symptoms once fertility is achieved. So IMO, I think her diagnosis could be made up.

I wonder if the landlord really did see Lucas? Did he assume it was Lucas? Hes throwing the timeline off if hes wrong.
How reliable is he?
People say things that are not true all the time.
For ex. The Kyron Horman case.
Witness claims she saw Kyron leave the school with unknown person.
Thats BS.
These types of individuals screw up cases for LE all the time.

I understand that eyewitness accounts can sometimes be inaccurate. But I believe that the landlord seen Lucas because for one, the VI's have confirmed this numerous times and for two, because Emily admitted to leaving Lucas home alone that day and the times seem to match. What other child could it have been? A random child in the house?

Jonathan didn’t know that Lucas was left alone until the detective told him. He was very angry about it.
Now that is a response I am happy to hear about...Maybe he is starting to realize some things about her. Maybe him hiring the PI will bring out more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The picture sent to JH. Going through her phone LE saw the picture. Did LE ask her who the two people were? Did LE investigate and learned they are dealers tying them to EG and drug use? I believe EG made up the entire story about the two outside because the picture was on her phone.LE saw it. They asked, She had to tell them something, she lied. A drug deal could have been between them and if JH asked where she got the drugs she could prove it with sending him the picture saying she was alone and look who came by the house AND with me alone!. Something about this picture being just a few days before LH went missing. She could have been smoking drugs Thursday since she said the two were out front.. She has a melt down after telling the reporter in the interview about the two people, it is just weird how she starts crying with her voice going higher and deflecting off the subject of the picture.

I wonder why Lucas wasn't playing? I think it said he stood off to the side. Was he already hurt or sick? Maybe he wasn't allowed..

I’m nearly convinced he didn’t have the flu prior to going missing. It sounds like he was suffering from an undiagnosed head injury for at least a week before. It would explain the vomiting at school. I found a few medical studies on missed cases of abusive head trauma, which only convinced me more. Here’s one of them:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/articlepdf/188786/JOC80101.pdf

3a47b61142d0b20773590c7545c1e9ad.jpg
db1248a36ad3b29caa974b1955d48d88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the landlord really did see Lucas? Did he assume it was Lucas? Hes throwing the timeline off if hes wrong.
How reliable is he?
People say things that are not true all the time.
For ex. The Kyron Horman case.
Witness claims she saw Kyron leave the school with unknown person.
Thats BS.
These types of individuals screw up cases for LE all the time.

We have no reason to think that he’s anything but a reliable witness at this point.

Snipped for space.

And interesting thing on the 'falls either could be cooking dinner':

There is a blog out there that... analyzes statements. A post had been written based off of the initial article about her interview, and the writer noted that having the full interview would be helpful. So I sent my transcript. Later, a new post came out with full analysis. But it was not done using my transcription, rather one that someone else did. Whoever that was heard things quite differently than I did, and since I read that I have been meaning to give it another listen and see if I had misheard some things.

I heard:
Um, yeah, um, in the past, you know, there's been times he's, been a boy, and um playing with his older brothers, and his cousins, um, he gets bruises, and he has had some falls, um, falls either could be cooking dinner, or at the park, um... (long pause, looking down) Um. I'm sorry, this is really hard on me.

He heard:
Ehm, yes, ehm, in the past, you know, there’s been times he's being a boy and playing with older brothers and his cousins, ehm he gets bruises. He has had some falls… ehm… falls, you know, it could be there or at the porch ehm……. (pause), I’m sorry

Point being - that what I have in the transcript may not be accurate, and as such I would love anyone who has the time to go back and listen to the actual interview along with reading the transcript. I would happily listen to suggestions if anyone hears differently and update where needed.

This is what I heard:
um, yes, um, in the past, you know, there's been times, he's, you know, being a boy, um, and playing with both, older brothers and his cousins, um, he (inaudible) he gets bruises, and he has had some falls, um, while we are either cooking dinner or at the park, um (long pause, looking down), um. I'm sorry, ....

Would have been helpful if the camera was facing downwards, so we could also read her lips.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I’m nearly convinced he didn’t have the flu prior to going missing. It sounds like he was suffering from an undiagnosed head injury for at least a week before. It would explain the vomiting at school. I found a few medical studies on missed cases of abusive head trauma, which only convinced me more. Here’s one of them:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/articlepdf/188786/JOC80101.pdf

3a47b61142d0b20773590c7545c1e9ad.jpg
db1248a36ad3b29caa974b1955d48d88.jpg

I don’t think he had the stomach flu either. IMO, this seems like a definite possibility.

My thinking was to CYA in case a neighbor or someone saw them. Maybe a car drove by as they were leaving etc.
I wonder if the police have identified the two people in the picture on her phone that EG took. I hope they have searched for them because somehow I feel they might know something...

Just grasping at this point.

I agree about the withdraws. My dad is a heroin addict and I have witnessed his withdraws many times. Sometimes when he was going through withdraws he could not handle it and resorted to heavy drinking to cope with it. I can not tell you how thankful I was when we finally got a methadone clinic here. But during withdraws he would become very angry and very violent. He would break windows out, throw things, scream at everyone... it was horrible to deal with. He is better now but being in methadone he sleeps alot. I do not know for sure if Emily was on any other drug then marijuana. All I can say that it is IMO that she was on something far harder than marijuana and that may very well have contributed to what happened to Lucas.

I’m sorry it has to be very hard watching a loved one suffer like that. Living that way has to be extremely difficult. IMO addicts not only abuse themselves they also abuse everyone around them.....it’s awful.

I agree with you. I think EG was on something much harder than marijuana. I know people who use marijuana and they can be moody and even crabby, but I can’t recall ever seeing someone be aggressive or violent from marijuana. I don’t smoke, but I have absolutely nothing against it. In fact, I think alcohol is worse than marijuana for a lot of people.

I agree PetDetective and others, no flu.

I believe any physical illness Lucas had could be attributed to his physical injuries at the hands of EG. I believe injuries compounded themselves and lead to his death.

I also see no reason to believe that there is any 2nd individual involved in disposing of his remains. Why would she need help? He was small. Why involve someone else? Instead she would simply....lie lie lie, deny deny deny.

I don't think JH would win any father of the year award, but I think he was too close to the situation and couldn't see the forest through the trees.

This is all my opinion.

Lucas...you are loved kiddo!

I agree PetDetective and others, no flu.

I believe any physical illness Lucas had could be attributed to his physical injuries at the hands of EG. I believe injuries compounded themselves and lead to his death.

I also see no reason to believe that there is any 2nd individual involved in disposing of his remains. Why would she need help? He was small. Why involve someone else? Instead she would simply....lie lie lie, deny deny deny.

I don't think JH would win any father of the year award, but I think he was too close to the situation and couldn't see the forest through the trees.

This is all my opinion.

Lucas...you are loved kiddo!

This times a million! You nailed it.

I don’t think he had the stomach flu either. IMO, this seems like a definite possibility.

Do you know, was there ever even an actual flu test?

Do you know, was there ever even an actual flu test?

She apparently gave the school at least 2 doctors notes. I am sure the detectives have followed up on that. At least I hope they have.

Warning: heartbreaking thought ahead:

I also feel as if it may have been (partially - I do believe he was ill/injured) his way of crying out for help. It sounds like the nurse must have shown him compassion. Maybe he was subconsciously pulled toward her as a "safe person".

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This is what I heard:
um, yes, um, in the past, you know, there's been times, he's, you know, being a boy, um, and playing with both, older brothers and his cousins, um, he (inaudible) he gets bruises, and he has had some falls, um, while we are either cooking dinner or at the park, um (long pause, looking down), um. I'm sorry, ....

Would have been helpful if the camera was facing downwards, so we could also read her lips.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Could the (inaudible) part be: "he had various"

... and playing with both, older brothers and his cousins, um, he had various, he gets bruises, ...

She apparently gave the school at least 2 doctors notes. I am sure the detectives have followed up on that. At least I hope they have.

IIRC, one was a note from the Dr. stating injuries were consistent with a fall? Or is that another note?
I would not be surprised if these were forgeries...and I would hope LE has followed up on them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member