Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thought Troops. Other than the upcoming court case he has nothing to worry about has he, 3 square meals, no worries working in the elements, no mowing - nothing.
IF he is a scammer well he’s going for that big gamble that we, the foolish great unwashed taxpayers are paying for his silks.

Get back to work guys we have taxes to pay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t he have been advised by his legal representation to improve his appearance?
6358c4279cff763dbd29a27fbd6db3b6.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/8623096fed34b746f3f8c60e9d081549

Wouldn’t he have been advised by his legal representation to improve his appearance?
6358c4279cff763dbd29a27fbd6db3b6.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/8623096fed34b746f3f8c60e9d081549

Nice and fresh it seems he slept well.
Like GBC said - a *****, a shave & a shower.
We supplied the water, the hair cut and even the bed he slept in.

Easier than dragging Karen over to those logs, covering her and simply trotting off.

All allegedly of course.

Nice and fresh it seems he slept well.
Like GBC said - a *****, a shave & a shower.
We supplied the water, the hair cut and even the bed he slept in.

Easier than dragging Karen over to those logs, covering her and simply trotting off.

All allegedly of course.

He has nothing else to worry about at the moment. Just the case to focus on. Think about 24/7. Prep himself for whatever he needs to say in court, his story. How to put it across in the most convincing way to a jury.

No money to earn, no bills to pay, no schemes to start up, no creditors to avoid, no dinners to cook ... not one other thing he has to do.

He has nothing else to worry about at the moment. Just the case to focus on. Think about 24/7. Prep himself for whatever he needs to say in court, his story. How to put it across in the most convincing way to a jury.

No money to earn, no bills to pay, no schemes to start up, no creditors to avoid, no dinners to cook ... not one other thing he has to do.

Lucky *advertiser censored*.

Anyway off to work we go, we got to pay for this. :D

I wonder if the family members that we know of cannot attend court at the moment. Perhaps they are going to be called as witnesses, and therefore cannot be privy to any court proceedings before they get called to the stand.

You are not allowed to sit in the courtroom and listen to the other witnesses before you give your evidence.
http://www.opp.vic.gov.au/getdoc/55175656-412d-499b-b2ff-29007122c323/Now-you-are-a-witness.aspx

Good point SA seeing as no family members were at court to provide support.

H'mmm, 22,000 pages in the hand-up-brief showing BRs guilt, and yet he maintains his innocence [emoji848] .... completely interesting .... this case may have more twists and turns than a Rubiks cube in a mad psychotic frenzy .... wish i could have the hand-up-brief slotted into my inbox [emoji847] ... end of spontaneous thought on this Friday evening ....... I bid you goodnight, fellow sleuthers[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

22,000 pages ITSA, would take a week to download into your inbox, two weeks if your on the NBN.

I don’t think we’ll be hearing from our friend Steve. (Witness)?

Karen Ristevski's only brother reveals he has had 'catch-ups' with her husband every week since she disappeared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leasing-misinformation-her.html#ixzz5DP1WOJzR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...laims-media-releasing-misinformation-her.html

The family from either side realise there was no need but I’m sure Aunt Pat will be a witness as she was with BR & Sarah before the public plea. She must have watched every breath, twitch and eye flutter before walking out towards the cameras. Oh the air must have been thick.
Hats off to you Patricia, you were amazingly courageous and levelling that day.

IMO Borce agreed only if he wasn’t questioned or approached and that’s why SR was shaking her head ‘no no no’. We know what happened don’t we. ‘’Did you murder your wife Boris?” Those reporters were given some clues.
Patricia may have been privy to any verbal ultimatums that day.

Remember how The Australian was able to dig deep into the dire financial affairs early on. I’m sure only the cops gave them the go ahead to report that. IMO the cops helped with the info. Throw this fuel on the fire boys and see what runs out.

I can’t post the Aust. article as it’s behind the dreaded wall (again).

The family from either side realise there was no need but I’m sure Aunt Pat will be a witness as she was with BR & Sarah before the public plea. She must have watched every breath, twitch and eye flutter before walking out towards the cameras. Oh the air must have been thick.
Hats off to you Patricia, you were amazingly courageous and levelling that day.

IMO Borce agreed only if he wasn’t questioned or approached and that’s why SR was shaking her head ‘no no no’. We know what happened don’t we. ‘’Did you murder your wife Boris?” Those reporters were given some clues.
Patricia may have been privy to any verbal ultimatums that day.

I remember one of the reporters saying Aunt P had stayed at the Oakley Drive home for a week. (can't find that vid)

I wonder if shoes get a mention in the 22,000 page report...:)

Family members may be aware of 'what happened', and don't wish to be involved/supportive. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I remember one of the reporters saying Aunt P had stayed at the Oakley Drive home for a week. (can't find that vid)

It is in this article, soso. It is paywalled, but it can be seen in the Google search preface.

Mr Ristevski, Sarah, and Mrs Ristevski's aunt, Patricia, have remained at the family home this week, receiving few visitors.
https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites...2286677a956b7736301c3a5dc2d&memtype=anonymous

And, yes, I think the shoes will get a mention in the police brief. Seems they never were able to determine what footwear to advise the public to watch out for.

Seriously, I think the police were onto Borce and his false story in a flash.

Police are investigating whether missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski left home shoeless on the day she disappeared.
It is understood Victoria Police are yet to determine whether Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her home in Melbourne’s northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights on June 29.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...e/news-story/a740dedb244bdeb9825b0dc6233d0f20
September 9, 2016

Just thinking about the granting of Legal Aid. Norton-Stary would have made the application for Legal Aid on their clients behalf. Would Legal Aid have only released enough funds for the lawyers to go through the 22,000 pages of the Police brief as Borce has as yet not entered into a plea of guilty or not guilty?

I can't see how Legal Aid would be granted for the entire case as no plea has yet been entered. The Committal Hearing has been tentatively booked for July 2nd to run for 4 weeks. Would another application need to be made to Legal Aid to cover this hearing? If Borce decides to plead guilty at the next mention then we poor suffering tax payers would save millions.

Maybe his lawyer, after going through the brief, will recommend a guilty plea because no doubt they will be going through the brief with a fine tooth comb to separate what is defensible and what would be difficult to defend. Will Borces ego allow him to plead guilty? In a way I hope he pleads not guilty and we then get the daily updates of the trial on msm and a better picture of the stories with-in the crime.

Interesting times ahead I think.

Just thinking about the granting of Legal Aid. Norton-Stary would have made the application for Legal Aid on their clients behalf. Would Legal Aid have only released enough funds for the lawyers to go through the 22,000 pages of the Police brief as Borce has as yet not entered into a plea of guilty or not guilty?

I can't see how Legal Aid would be granted for the entire case as no plea has yet been entered. The Committal Hearing has been tentatively booked for July 2nd to run for 4 weeks. Would another application need to be made to Legal Aid to cover this hearing? If Borce decides to plead guilty at the next mention then we poor suffering tax payers would save millions.

Maybe his lawyer, after going through the brief, will recommend a guilty plea because no doubt they will be going through the brief with a fine tooth comb to separate what is defensible and what would be difficult to defend. Will Borces ego allow him to plead guilty? In a way I hope he pleads not guilty and we then get the daily updates of the trial on msm and a better picture of the stories with-in the crime.

Interesting times ahead I think.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they read the hard evidence and realise that ‘Oh Shyte’ moment.

Could Borce have removed the car tracker/bug in the garage and driven around to throw it around at Peerless Court. Is that what the police activity was that day and did the tracker lead them to it.

It’ll be interesting to know if it was a listening device as well as a tracker. I’ll bet his computer will show any Googling to ask where these devices are usually planted.
To think he might have gone to the garage to speak privately and he was being bugged.

This guy is rat smart but I recon the cops have to think pig smart.

532639ee37fdf2118243f3db63185332.jpg

fc4b0bfde93df275bdf6774e4a65076c.jpg

Don’tcha just love our cops

e5715514882c74f371bec1e25709ed54.jpg

I wonder if Aunt P was wired.

Who’s side of the fence will Sarah be on?
Was Sarah wired?

Hold onto your chairs boys and girls, it’s going to be gobsmacking.

Damn this is a crime for a cop to be so good looking.

Just in case you sleuthers missed it, here he is again.

:floorlaugh:

aa8434a34905e5d0ccde238761b3c206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members