Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a few hours southeast of Moulton.
Been checking this thread for updates, because there certainly hasn't been any I've seen since the initial report.
While I hope Jennifer is fine and simply hiding out somewhere, I seriously doubt it
After reading FB I'm speechless within TOS.

With all due respect, the photo on her flyer looks a good 15 years younger than her FB photos. They really should have a more recent photo as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I must be on the wrong page. I'm not seeing anything like this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s her personal page that is linked above, you have to hit the show recent posts button it’s about 20+ posts down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any reason why her daughter reported her missing and not her husband?

MOD NOTE

Many posts have been removed. While it is within TOS to post a link to the missing person's FB page and to say something like, "interesting comments posted this morning by AB", it is not within TOS to discuss the comments here in any way. Do not refer to them again and do not discuss the content of the comments.

This post lands at random.

Besides FB, can any locals chime in on ANY MSM that is covering Jennifer’s case or any searches?

Besides FB, can any locals chime in on ANY MSM that is covering Jennifer’s case or any searches?

The closest coverage would probably be where I am in Huntsville. We have WAAY, WHNT and WAFF for news.
I saw some news in the first week on one of these channels, but not much else. Huntsville is close enough for some of those that live in Moulton to come over here for work, but far enough that the majority of us have never heard of this councilman or knew anything of him or his wife prior to this.

I'm not sure why the "local" stations mentioned above aren't having more coverage. It could be a Tim Cunningham type of thing to where the family isn't speaking much and that leads to less interest in the case.
IMO, this could be a case of where law enforcement knows much more than what is being said.
On another note, the weather was absolutely beautiful today so hopefully her family and friends were able to look in areas where they think she could be?

I agree with btfly547 that either the police know more and aren’t saying or the family isn’t speaking to tv. I’ve only seen one time a daughter was on tv talking. Nothing from the husband but I personally understand not wanting to talk to the media. They have done a lot on social media to spread awareness.I’m in Huntsville as well and it’s just so odd there isn’t more media coverage though. The whole thing is off. Her car being just.. gone is bizarre. I lean to the theory that she doesn’t want to be found. It’s so sad and I truly pray she is found or they find out what has happened.

I agree with btfly547 that either the police know more and aren’t saying or the family isn’t speaking to tv. I’ve only seen one time a daughter was on tv talking. Nothing from the husband but I personally understand not wanting to talk to the media. They have done a lot on social media to spread awareness.I’m in Huntsville as well and it’s just so odd there isn’t more media coverage though. The whole thing is off. Her car being just.. gone is bizarre. I lean to the theory that she doesn’t want to be found. It’s so sad and I truly pray she is found or they find out what has happened.

Hey neighbor! Lol.

I agree with everything you said except not wanting to talk to the media. I would hope/think that if I went missing that those closest to me (supposedly one's spouse) would be on television begging for help to find their loved one. I would think that I would answer questions until my throat was sore if it kept my loved one's name and picture at the forefront of the news.

Hey fellow Huntsville websleuthers. I am in Huntsville too. This case is baffling. The news is not reporting much.
I would think they would publish search efforts. I just hope that Jennifer is safe.

I don't have any opinion on the husband. I don't know how I would react. I think I would be very vocal but I am not sure. He may be remaining quiet for a reason.

Who remains quiet when their beloved partner "goes missing!" Fear of speaking out to me, shows guilt and possible premeditation.

Who remains quiet when their beloved partner "goes missing!" Fear of speaking out to me, shows guilt and possible premeditation.

I think I would be very vocal but I have learned from the school of hard knocks not to pass judgement if you have never experienced the same situation. Since the media is relatively quiet, I am assuming that there is something the general public does not know. Moulton is very small. I worked with a lady that lived in Mouton and she said there was no reason to go to Moutlon unless you lived there.

The best I can make of a timeline is this:

Sunday April 8th - was last seen in her home at about 1:30 pm.
Monday April 9th - 4 family members received a text from Jennifer around 1:40 am.
Monday April 9th - Jennifer was on camera getting and paying for gas at the Trading Post around 1:45 pm.

Does this sound right to anyone else. I tried to piece it together from Facebook/newspaper and news interviews.

The best I can make of a timeline is this:

Sunday April 8th - was last seen in her home at about 1:30 pm.
Monday April 9th - 4 family members received a text from Jennifer around 1:40 am.
Monday April 9th - Jennifer was on camera getting and paying for gas at the Trading Post around 1:45 pm.

Does this sound right to anyone else. I tried to piece it together from Facebook/newspaper and news interviews.

Nope, she was on camera at the Trading Post at 1:45pm on April 8th. (about 15 minutes after leaving her home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim