TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

#Tazewell County Sheriff’s Department explains why they confiscated guns from #TravisReinking months ago and why those weapons were then given to #Reinking’s father. Police say one of those guns used in #WaffleHouse shooting overnight. @cbschicago
51dd25b23789083befe7c0be452415d9.jpg

https://twitter.com/laurenvictory/status/988164606009884672?s=21

#Tazewell County Sheriff’s Department explains why they confiscated guns from #TravisReinking months ago and why those weapons were then given to #Reinking’s father. Police say one of those guns used in #WaffleHouse shooting overnight. @cbschicago

That is not what the FBI guy said in the press conference. He stated "The father gave the guns back to his son."

So, who's fudging the truth now? Next thing they'll say is that daddy had a locked gun cabinet, but Travis must have had a key.

I wonder is Secret Service or FBI was a party to returning guns to father. Watch the CYA antics start.

Apparently Illinois LE came for the guns, father was there so they just left the guns with him, they didn't even actually take the guns.

So, it wasn't the FBI who actually confiscated the weapons, it was the Sheriff's Department?? Good to know!!

Also, is it even legal to turn over weapons that do not belong to someone just because they have a permit to own guns? They were not registered to the father... why were they so easily turned over to the Father? Isn't there a process that would need to be followed when transferring ownership?

That is not what the FBI guy said in the press conference. He stated "The father gave the guns back to his son."

So, who's fudging the truth now? Next thing they'll say is that daddy had a locked gun cabinet, but Travis must have had a key.

I think they were saying the father admitted to giving the guns back to his son.

Be on a look out for a naked guy who could be armed with two guns.

""Keep your doors locked, keep your eyes open. If you see this individual -- if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said."

http://fox8.com/2018/04/22/multiple...-nashville-area-police-searching-for-suspect/

Not to make light of this, but I hope most people would call 911 if a nude guy was walking down the street.

So, it wasn't the FBI who actually confiscated the weapons, it was the Sheriff's Department?? Good to know!!

Also, is it even legal to turn over weapons that do not belong to someone just because they have a permit to own guns? They were not registered to the father... why were they so easily turned over to the Father? Isn't there a process that would need to be followed when transferring ownership?

It sounds like weapons were never actually removed. They just left them with the father. That's a great way to "confiscate" the weapons, just leave them with the relatives and take those relatives words.

It sounds like weapons were never actually removed. They just left them with the father. That's a great way to "confiscate" the weapons, just leave them with the relatives and take those relatives words.

That's so crazy to me. Why would they turn the weapons over to someone who doesn't legally own the weapons in the first place and take his word for it that he would keep them away from his son? Did the father ever even remove them from his sons home at all??

Dad needs to go to jail and his rights revoked too.

I can’t wait to see the dad’s perp walk. #idiot

Since LE has talked to parents today, now we get this comment from Nashville Police Chief, " I believe we're dealing

with MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES w/ the shooter. " ... already planning his defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back