Found Safe TN - Kiley McChesney, 16, Brownsville, 20 April 2018

Paddleboarder

Former Member
Reaction score
Kiley McChesney, age 16, was last seen by family ‪around 11:30 p.m.‬ on the night of Friday, April 20, 2018 in Brownsville, TN.*She is described as 5’4”, 120 lbs., with long dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Kiley has multiple piercings in both ears, a mole above her lip and may be wearing black-rimmed glasses.* She was last seen wearing black Jordan jogging pants and a long-sleeved white t-shirt. She has a rose gold iPhone 6 that has been turned off since her disappearance. Kiley is believed to have taken a duffle bag of clothing with her. Her family is very concerned for her well-being. Anyone with information is asked to call Haywood County Sheriffs Office at ‪731-772 - 2412‬.

Case # ‪2018-006241‬
d52e535b429a2b9a3b2a55bbd34ba9d0.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1809924279313742

Of course you are ❤️
Well my neighbor of almost 30 years is a detective there so fingers crossed:peace:

I am 20 minutes from Brownsville and keeping my eyes open for this girl!

I was going to start a thread today if she wasn’t located overnight. Thank you, PB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 20 minutes from Brownsville and keeping my eyes open for this girl!

I was going to start a thread today if she wasn’t located overnight. Thank you, PB!

I have many relatives in Brownsville and I grew up in Jackson.
Hi there neighbor:)

Yay they shared it on Help Save The Next Girl!!!
:greetings:

https://www.jacksonsun.com/story/ne...l-missing-after-weekend-no-contact/542088002/

snipped
"She went to spend the weekend with her grandmother, Eileen McChesney, in Haywood County. According to the grandmother, everything was normal on Friday."

“She said she’d stay up and watch a little more TV before going to bed, and that was about 11:30 on Friday night,” Eileen McChesney said. “It looks like she left on her own, and I think that’s possible"

“We’ve got a dog, and if anything happened to her or if anyone had come up to the house, the dog would’ve barked and woke us up.”

Eileen McChesney said there was a tip Kiley could’ve been seen at a Waffle House in Germantown late Saturday night, but that hasn’t been confirmed one way or another.

I have many relatives in Brownsville and I grew up in Jackson.
Hi there neighbor:)

Yay they shared it on Help Save The Next Girl!!!
:greetings:

Hello, Neighbor!

We are rocking it for Kiley...:drumroll:
Prayers, thoughts, wishes going up!

I wish we had info on how she traveled from Brownsville to (possibly) Germantown. Haywood Co. is not a straight shot from anywhere.

I wish we had info on how she traveled from Brownsville to (possibly) Germantown. Haywood Co. is not a straight shot from anywhere.

If the tip is true (unconfirmed) then the article said she is with 3 older individuals, likely with a vehicle.
LE would be going over the cell records to see who she was in contact with.

For those who are not familiar with West TN..... the city of Brownsville is very small. Haywood Co. is mostly farmland and, for those of you who are following the Joe Clyde case, it has that rural, country feel. It is a low income area and there is a big push to develop an industrial site to attract manufacturers to the area and bring back some jobs.

Chi can speak more to Germantown, which is a suburb of Memphis. Lots of great schools, nice homes, shopping, amenities, but I believe they’ve seen an uptick in crime recently.

Just thought y’all may want some reference to the area [emoji4]

Come home, Kiley! Please stay safe. I have girls your age who, I’m positive, you’ve played softball against during your school career. I know your family is worried sick.

Germantown is a safe and nice area on the border of the City of Memphis.
It has lots of crime too but nothing like the City proper.
[I travel I40 between this area and near Brownsville weekly.]
There are big problems with drugs all over the Shelby County area.
I have lost too many people to count to heroin/fentanyl in the past few months. :(
Lost both my husbands to heroin.
I have zero clue as to what, if any, drugs could be involved in this situation, but it would not surprise me in the least.
If drugs are involved with these adults she was with, then they might be drugging her now against her will.
I don't even want to go there in my mind as it happens so often.
I left Madison County Tennessee when I graduated early at the age of 16.
I have been spared by the grace of the Almighty alone.
These streets, even the suburbs, are very dangerous indeed.
I walked in all the circles you can imagine.
The rich and the poor. Every person who uses drugs will find a common denominator that brings them to the same level eventually.
I never tried IV drugs or heroin. Thank God.
I digress though, this is about Kiley.
I think this sad 16 year old is in way over her head and that scares the heck out of me.
Her father seems so sincere and I absolutely can empathize with this man.:heartbeat:
As far as the siting at Waffle House in Germantown, that is literally an old haunt of mine from the band days.
After hours, they are always hopping.
I have not seen it confirmed anywhere yet that this was actually Kiley.
She left her phone at home so that's not going to work for us.
We need to know exactly who she was in contact with and I assure you that even though that may take time, it is being done.
Kiley you need to read what others are posting about you all over the internet, dear.
Pick up a cell phone, make some contact, call home collect.
It is Never too late to be saved if you just reach out.
Someone would come and get you at the drop-of-a-hat.
Don't stay out there in this town. Just don't.
Chi:grouphug:

I’m so sorry to hear about the losses you’ve suffered. I can’t imagine.

I serve on the Drug Coalition Board in the neighboring county. Like much of the nation, we are dealing with students abusing opioids and the average age of those students is 15.4 years.

ETA- I’m sorry, I meant to reference Chihuahua’s post....

No word on Kiley that I have heard yet.
This needs to be resolved asap.
:(
[As for both of my husbands dying by purposeful H overdose, that is why I do interventions, and suicide prevention, and have such a heart for all the missing and the lost.I am 100% healed and fine. We live thru things and get stronger.:)]
I don't want Kiley out there alone with adults at the age of 16 no matter where she is.
It's too tough on the young ones to bear IMO.
:shame:----shame is not a good reason not to go home
Chi @up all night trying to find you Kiley
:moo:

No word on Kiley that I have heard yet.
This needs to be resolved asap.
:(
[As for both of my husbands dying by purposeful H overdose, that is why I do interventions, and suicide prevention, and have such a heart for all the missing and the lost.I am 100% healed and fine. We live thru things and get stronger.:)]
I don't want Kiley out there alone with adults at the age of 16 no matter where she is.
It's too tough on the young ones to bear IMO.
:shame:----shame is not a good reason not to go home
Chi @up all night trying to find you Kiley
:moo:

You’re an angel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members