Australia Australia - Leisl Smith, 23, Wallarah, NSW, 19 Aug 2012 *arrest in 2019, died during trial*

Have been following this thread for some time, and wondering if there are any updates? I always find myself checking back to see if there is any new information. There never seems to be anything in the news about this case which is extremely sad. Hoping by posting here that we can start this thread back up again and keep Leisl in everyone's mind.

Have been following this thread for some time, and wondering if there are any updates? I always find myself checking back to see if there is any new information. There never seems to be anything in the news about this case which is extremely sad. Hoping by posting here that we can start this thread back up again and keep Leisl in everyone's mind.

No news that I am aware of. I never got up to speed with the rumour side of this case so I don't even know the state of play outside the mainstream reports.

No news that I am aware of. I never got up to speed with the rumour side of this case so I don't even know the state of play outside the mainstream reports.

I have just read through this all. Bumping and yes I am a little
Confused with rumour parts hopefully some answers for her family this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for some progress on this case this year too, I just don't understand why this isn't more widely reported on? I know that police can't release information that may impede any investigation, but surely keeping Leisl in the news can only assist in gathering evidence needed to give her family answers?
I can't even imagine what they have been going through.

Hoping for some progress on this case this year too, I just don't understand why this isn't more widely reported on? I know that police can't release information that may impede any investigation, but surely keeping Leisl in the news can only assist in gathering evidence needed to give her family answers?
I can't even imagine what they have been going through.

Yes, I think the same. I really wonder what is going on.
There is no news about her case now in the media, or follow-up, and I'm not sure why.
Maybe this year there will be answers. I really hope so.
It seems this case needs some serious attention - she is missing!!
Something happened.
Someone knows something.

Yes, I think the same. I really wonder what is going on.
There is no news about her case now in the media, or follow-up, and I'm not sure why.
Maybe this year there will be answers. I really hope so.
It seems this case needs some serious attention - she is missing!!
Something happened.
Someone knows something.

Exactly, someone knows something, or knows someone who does. This year will be 5 years since Leisl went missing, and in this time only a handful of articles about her disappearance? Would be great to see some renewed interest in this case, from the media, police and the public.

Exactly, someone knows something, or knows someone who does. This year will be 5 years since Leisl went missing, and in this time only a handful of articles about her disappearance? Would be great to see some renewed interest in this case, from the media, police and the public.

5 years!!

I wonder if we could get one of the new crime podcasts interested in Leisl's case.

Hey all,

I guess like everyone here I’m hooked by unsolved crimes.

I’ve been looking for a missing persons’ case to try and dig into, and this one seems to have plenty of unanswered questions.

Anyone out there spent any serious time looking into this?

Hey all,

I guess like everyone here I’m hooked by unsolved crimes.

I’ve been looking for a missing persons’ case to try and dig into, and this one seems to have plenty of unanswered questions.

Anyone out there spent any serious time looking into this?

Welcome. I don’t think there has been any updates for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t heard anything about the podcast, but new idea isn’t exactly known for their ground breaking journalism. Are there any updates on this case at all? I recently moved back to the central coast and whenever I drive past the area she lived I can’t help but think about Leisl and her family and feel sick for them and what they are going through.

Haven’t heard anything about the podcast, but new idea isn’t exactly known for their ground breaking journalism. Are there any updates on this case at all? I recently moved back to the central coast and whenever I drive past the area she lived I can’t help but think about Leisl and her family and feel sick for them and what they are going through.

MOO But sounds to me like a solid wall of silence is around those involved in Leisl's disappearance. And I think more than one person knows exactly where she is. I wonder about so many small properties owned by the POI. Maybe he ran a couple of horses on them or they were investments.
They sound too small to be used for livestock.
I wondered what was the story about the person who spoke to Leisl on the train too. When she apparently didnt catch it!
Whoever knows the truth is sure keeping very quiet about it tho.
Unless someone talks, or Leisl is "found" then I fear there won 't be any answers. JMO.
Horrible situation for her family and friends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back