CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting how quickly these old offenders lose their ability to walk into court without assistance.
The neighbors said he was making a table in the yard the day he was arrested, today, he’s in a wheelchair.
He was known for yelling obscenities so loud that people could hear him while they were in their homes, today he can barely speak, he’s now a quiet, meek old man who cannot walk.
:facepalm:

The top of his ears has a very particular shape. A point of sorts. Did anyone ever note his ears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could he be cooking his roast yesterday and today he's on death's door? It's all a "Cosby" act.

A wheelchair, really? Hadn't heard any mention of him using one prior. He looked potentially sedated. How would you like to be the public defender who gets that case. I wonder if he will end up retaining a private attorney. Probably some attention-seeking Marc Geragos type will take him on pro bono.

Anyhow, I've never wanted to punch someone in a wheelchair before, but today was a first.

I don’t think he was faking. I think he was legitimately out of it. Don’t know if he’s refusing to eat, if they have him meds so he would, other issues. Maybe an act put on... but nah he seemed physically ouuuut of it.

The top of his ears has a very particular shape. A point of sorts. Did anyone ever note his ears?

I don’t remember any reference to his ears but they were usually under a ski mask.

THIS IS ALL AN ACT!!!

The police waited for him to WALK outside, that's when they arrested him. The neighbors have been telling all the news outlets that he was just in his garage building a table the day before the arrest! The all describe him as "healthy" and "fit" even nowadays!

Now all of a sudden, he's in a wheelchair all "weak?" Sorry, I'm not buying it. He's preparing his Oscar-worthy act for the court battles to come.

Interesting how quickly these old offenders lose their ability to walk into court without assistance.
The neighbors said he was making a table in the yard the day he was arrested, today, he’s in a wheelchair.
He was known for yelling obscenities so loud that people could hear him while they were in their homes, today he can barely speak, he’s now a quiet, meek old man who cannot walk.
:facepalm:

72 acting 102. I'm not buying it.

THIS IS ALL AN ACT!!!

The police waited for him to WALK outside, that's when they arrested him. The neighbors have been telling all the news outlets that he was just in his garage building a table the day before the arrest! The all describe him as "healthy" and "fit" even nowadays!

Now all of a sudden, he's in a wheelchair all "weak?" Sorry, I'm not buying it. He's preparing his Oscar-worthy act for the court battles to come.

He still rode a bike, regularly, they said.

So he was fixing his daughter's car a week ago, working on a table before the arrest and now he looks like this?! Trying to gain sympathy or is the shock of what's happening to him taking a hit?!

Exactly. This is either an act or he's in shock and sedated? I'm sure this is a huge shock. He thought he was home free and nothing would be found until after he died. The way they found him was so out of the ordinary, everyone is stunned. I can only imagine how he felt. Some distant relative inputting their DNA in to an open source database and LE tracing him? (I am wondering if that is where the tip came from, they got the hit and then contacted that distant relative for more information about his family tree?).

If he thinks he is going to get any sympathy from anybody? He's dreaming.

Exactly. This is either an act or he's in shock and sedated? I'm sure this is a huge shock. He thought he was home free and nothing would be found until after he died. The way they found him was so out of the ordinary, everyone is stunned. I can only imagine how he felt. Some distant relative inputting their DNA in to an open source database and LE tracing him? (I am wondering if that is where the tip came from, they got the hit and then contacted that distant relative for more information about his family tree?).

If he thinks he is going to get any sympathy from anybody? He's dreaming.

He was two weeks into his retirement.
Boo effing hoo

Not only are the top of his ears distinctive, but his right earlobe looks like it was injured and healed oddly . Did someone bite him? Also the rim of that ear toward the top looks like it has a scar running along the edge.

The way his attorney patted him makes me sick. Like HE needs comforting!

d55ae5225f20f6f8bb63441c239dd6d0.jpg

8e3be825efcbd0232fa46efd33f3cd03.jpg

Screen shots I just took. The man seemed OUT OF IT. The better not let him die on us!!!!!!!

Literally like an 80 year old or older with dementia or on deaths door. Maybe he is weak? I don’t know but the man is not okay and I need them to make him okay so he can sit trial!!!!!!

You don’t think that was an act?

Since LE had been surveilling him for several days, they have an idea of what he is really like. Not this courtroom behavior that we have all just been treated to.

Frankly even if he is a feeble old frail man, he is still the cruel, depraved, sadist who terrorized and destroyed so many lives and communities. His defense and whomever else may try to play up sympathy or create doubt because of his current physical state, but that is completely irrelevant. If the Dna is a match, game over.

talking to himself:
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/27/joseph-deangelo-friday-court/

Sheriff: Golden State Killer Suspect On Suicide Watch
April 27, 2018 at 12:25 pm
SACRAMENTO (AP) – The Sacramento County sheriff says a man suspected of being one of California’s most elusive serial killers is on suicide watch and talking to himself.
Sheriff Scott Jones said Friday that Joseph James DeAngelo was in a psychiatric ward of the county jail and has said little. Jones says there’s been “quiet reflection” and mumbling.

A wheelchair, really? Hadn't heard any mention of him using one prior. He looked potentially sedated. How would you like to be the public defender who gets that case. I wonder if he will end up retaining a private attorney. Probably some attention-seeking Marc Geragos type will take him on pro bono.

Anyhow, I've never wanted to punch someone in a wheelchair before, but today was a first.

Or Jose Baez

Monday morning quarterbacking. Would you suspect a neighbor who stole a shovel of burying bodies in his backyard? I wouldn't unless I knew or suspected him of murder. He had a good record as a police officer. One coworker called him a straight arrow, by the book cop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WOW. Really?
A cop busted for shoplifting. Dog repellant,and a hammer. A Cop who was on of things robbery detail. Hardly by the book. Wouldn't you say.
All the while robberies,rapes, were happening.
This elusive robber,rapist was left alone by victims dogs,they didn't go after him hmmmm gee couldn't be dog repellant, head scratch, and robbers,rapist would never use a hammer as a tool of the trade.
If someone stole a shovel from me I would be creeped out,and get a restraining order,and press charges.
A criminal is criminal badge or not.

You don’t think that was an act?

Absolutely WAS AN ACT. Just like Bill Cosby went from a healthy 80 yr. old to the first day of both trial, needed a cane, needed to hang onto a bodyguard or atty., looked and acted like a sickly, weak, old man. But it didn't work.

this monster is gonna pull every stunt he can to manipulate people.

Monday morning quarterbacking. Would you suspect a neighbor who stole a shovel of burying bodies in his backyard? I wouldn't unless I knew or suspected him of murder. He had a good record as a police officer. One coworker called him a straight arrow, by the book cop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If there were several reports of someone burying bodies and everyone was being hypervigilant -- YEAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith