CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed he did not have that bandaid (or whatever it was in his mug shot) on top of his head today.

He loves food and drink too much. He will eat and drink. A LOT!!!
IMO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If anyone conceived a child, the statute of limitations *might* preclude any prosecution for those crimes, so I'm not sure it would ever come in to evidence, or could even be admitted into evidence. That's an excellent point, though, pamela!

Do we KNOW FOR 100% CERTAIN
That no child was conceived from any of the rapes?
I guarentee that if that were the case it would NEVER BE MADE PUBLIC!!
The identity of a child of his would have been protected for the safety of the child.
That also would explain how a GOOD DNA sample was submitted to a data base.
(Not something pieced together from multiple crime scenes)
One hit from a known bio child of his as a 1/2 sibling match to a DeAngelo's offspring would certainly make a lot more sense to me in trying to understand how all of this came about.

You hear of people every day finding out there is a sibling or a 1/2 sibling that was previously unknown.

I really wonder!
I know it is a story that would never be told.
Moo

This is the pic a friend just texted me. Have y’all seen this? Probably but thought I would add for people like me who are a little behind the details of today.
This is from part 1 of the series on CNN
It flashes for a moment.
I thought this was him
Moo
51e1b46222989fe97e0c6cac793363ee.jpg

Jails have doctors on call 24/7. Some have nurses who work there, others won't have.

IF they already know he is refusing food and fluids, he needs to know that a feeding tube is in his very near future. An incarcerated person cannot commit suicide by starvation. The court has the right to order a feeding tube and also transfer to a hospital under 24 hour guard and in handcuffs and body restraint to keep him from escaping or pulling out the tube.
I think it will probably come to this.. I've seen it happen several times, personally, when an inmate has been brought into the E. R. for court- imposed tube feedings, IV fluids, the whole 9 yards.

Actually, he is a high risk for suicide now that he's in jail. Incarceration causes the loss of his ego boundaries because he has no say in what goes on in his life any longer. This is the most intolerable position possible for an anti-social personality disordered individual with rage disorder and overt violence. I worry about him being able to hang himself or cut wrists, etc more than anything right now.
I want him to answer every unknown question before he goes to Hell.

He’s in the psych ward, there are doctors and nurses there 24/7.

DeAngelo, who faced arraignment on eight counts of murder Friday, is on suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of the county jail and has been quietly talking to himself, said Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones. Authorities said more charges are likely to be filed later.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/natio...cle_b5631652-f850-54ba-9d85-a0f20b37a32d.html

I do not think that man looks like JJD *at all* but that is simply MOO.

Some people were speculating that the bandaid was actually a thing to hold a toupeè in place...since he has no visible head injury, I wonder if that is what it was.

If anyone conceived a child, the statute of limitations *might* preclude any prosecution for those crimes, so I'm not sure it would ever come in to evidence, or could even be admitted into evidence. That's an excellent point, though, pamela!
It would be undeniable proof though wouldn't it?
If only...

Moo

Doesn't matter.
No statue of limitations on murder.
Jail is his forever home!
Moo

That's what the link says, too. (bbm)

And, to rape victims, I BET IT DOES MATTER. Quite a lot, actually. They're the living witnesses to these heinous crimes — and LE testing the DNA from rape kits that could "never be prosecuted" due to the statute of limitations is what tied all these cases together back in 2001.

So yeah, it does matter, imo. Hence the recent change in the law to reflect that fact. (Cosby trial, for example.)

You may well be right about the alcoholism. He has the physical characteristics, the facial flushing, the enlarged nose. The rage attacks. Drinking to forget. And, yes Librium is the detox drug of choice, which is barbiturate. Being doped up to detox, I can see. But I'm not sure why they'd even have him in court, then. It only takes a week to detox. And you're not in a coma. You're sleepy or asleep.

I do think he stopped in 1986, because he knew that DNA technology had arrived. And even meticulous as he was, he knew one slip, one infinitesimal amount of DNA and he would pay for ALL of his crimes. He wasn't used to being careful -- and it didn't work with his personal M.O.

He was arrested in 2012 on a DUI charge......I guess he wasn't being too careful, but they weren't allowed to take DNA in 2012.

(2013) The Supreme Court has ruled that police can take DNA samples from anybody under arrest for any crimes, regardless of whether DNA is relevant to their arrest.

More like thorazine or haldol!
At the proper dose-
Of any other med, he should be able to interact like anyone else would.

IMO
He's in a chair because they don't want him getting hurt.
You can bet if he goes to a hospital, he'll escape.
He's kept up his activity well for his age.

Someone will fall for his act... in a week well be looking for him again if they admit him to a hospital.
Moo

This is what I'm thinking also. The act is part of his plan to be hospitalized and they send a couple small, weak Barney

Fife's to accompany him and BAM, he overpowers them, grabs a weapon from them, shoots up whomever is nearby

and goes on the run again. You all watch, this is part of his plan. He was a cop, he knows the drill.

And, to rape victims, I BET IT DOES MATTER. Quite a lot, actually. They're the living witnesses to these heinous crimes — and LE testing the DNA from rape kits that could "never be prosecuted" due to the statute of limitations is what tied all these cases together back in 2001.

So yeah, it does matter, imo. Hence the recent change in the law to reflect that fact. (Cosby trial, for example.)
Absolutely it matters to rape victims.
As far as he is concerned...
The most he can get is the rest of his natural life.
And that stinks!
He was free for so long!
Moo

Here is the article that explains how the cops got such a good sample: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/golden-state-killer-case-joseph-deangelo.html

The sample put in GEDMatch was not from a family member, it was from a crime scene.

He was arrested in 2012 on a DUI charge......I guess he wasn't being too careful, but they weren't allowed to take DNA in 2012.

(2013) The Supreme Court has ruled that police can take DNA samples from anybody under arrest for any crimes, regardless of whether DNA is relevant to their arrest.

Of course it would pass a year after that run-in with the law! This man has had luck on his side every step of the way!

This is what I'm thinking also. The act is part of his plan to be hospitalized and they send a couple small, weak Barney

Fife's to accompany him and BAM, he overpowers them, grabs a weapon from them, shoots up whomever is nearby

and goes on the run again. You all watch, this is part of his plan. He was a cop, he knows the drill.
He's also had decades to study his fellow serial killers.
IMO he is sly as a fox and some duff is going to fall for his act.
He is DANGEROUS!
I hope he doesn't play them for a fool.
Moo

No, not necessarily. Then prosecutors would have to prove the child wasn't conceived consensually. That would be a super nasty defense tactic, but my guess it that's what would probably happen in court. And it breaks my heart, and it's unfair and wrong.

It would be undeniable proof though wouldn't it?
If only...

Moo

More like thorazine or haldol!
At the proper dose-
Of any other med, he should be able to interact like anyone else would.

IMO
He's in a chair because they don't want him getting hurt.
You can bet if he goes to a hospital, he'll escape.
He's kept up his activity well for his age.

Someone will fall for his act... in a week well be looking for him again if they admit him to a hospital.
Moo

I agree that he's medicated properly for legit. reasons. His BP is likely sky high without meds right now. A BP med. can't be started at the therapeutic dosage in most cases... it has to be adjusted slowly for safety. He may be acting like a vegetable, but he's raging inside. No medication takes away the anger he has to have right now.

I think CA has prison hospitals, since Charles Manson died in one. He could go to a penal hospital, right? Physically restrain him properly and chemically restrain him with sedatives, tube feed him while he's on his pity party hunger strike, then 'buff and turf him' and get him to trial.

The Untouchable just got caught with a very sharp hook. Justice delayed but not denied.

California ended its statute of limitations on rape after Bill Cosby. It may not apply to the Golden State Killer

They will need to make the new law retroactive to apply it to him.

Also, I read they threw away all the old rape kits from those cases when they passed the statute of limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member