CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother of the youngest known sexual assault victim of the Golden State Killer may have worked for the ex-wife of the man who raped his sister, according to the arrest on Tuesday of Joseph James DeAngelo as the prime suspect in those cases.

In a bizarre coincidence, when Wardlow found out that DeAngelo was the man accused of raping her, she discovered that her brother used to work for DeAngelo’s ex-wife, Sharon Huddle.

Her brother has a process serving business in Sacramento and DeAngelo’s former wife, an attorney, was one of his clients.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-State-Killer-worked-murderers-ex-wife.html

There you go. For anyone thinking he may be frail. LOL

Handling a motorcycle is no small feat. I used to own one. Even if it was a smaller motorcycle it takes considerable strength to put them on their kickstand and handling corners and so forth.

This tells me that he was either on a sedative during court or he was totally faking it or a little of both. I think a little of both.

Hear! Hear!
DE672678-61BD-4084-B131-9FA896D63B4F.jpg

I got chills when I heard it! It's so quiet, I really had to listen and turn the volume up. But this confirmed it 100% for me. This is the high-pitched man! We really got him! It's really him! So surreal!

I did too! Was not expecting that.

well that is dumb. I feel like it should be discarded if you aren't convicted of a felony by jury or plea.

It went before the CA Supreme Court recently to make them throw out the DNA collected from people charged with a felony but not convicted, about a third of cases.
They lost.
If they arrest you for a felony in CA, they keep your DNA, even if you are innocent or plea bargain down your charges to a misdemeanor.
About half the states collect DNA from criminals or suspects.

To the poster who mentioned how "pathetic" he looks in the mugshot--yep! But I'm sure there's a part of him that's loving the attention and everyone knowing what he did and got away with for so long. For that reason I think everyone in the media and online should STOP calling him the GSK (Michelle came up with that to help catch him through branding; now he's caught) and start calling him... wait for it... the Micro-Genitalia Killer ;)

Yep. I agree.

We haven't seen any proof that dog repellant was used at any of the crime scenes. A lot of people use it. Mailman, firemen and police officers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Was it ammonia back then?
Surely these women knew what ammonia smells like.
I wonder...
Moo

Never mind we are tabling the discussion.
I just saw it.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quote, unfortunately, I’ve read all my free articles for the month at Sacbee. :tantrum:

Ive never done it but there are some here that know a "trick" to reset your count so you can start over. I think it has something to do with deleting your "cache" or browser history and/or deleting "cookies".

You have to be careful though if your one that likes to keep the "defaults" like how a PC will autotype for you certain things on forms like ID and Password. Because when cleaning up some of the things like cookies it will then make you start over with any default settings.

Anyway I think it is shared somewhere how to reset something on your computer so your count goes back to zero for websites that have those limits. I dont know where it may have been shared though. Sorry. I just remember reading about it a few times.

The brother of the youngest known sexual assault victim of the Golden State Killer may have worked for the ex-wife of the man who raped his sister, according to the arrest on Tuesday of Joseph James DeAngelo as the prime suspect in those cases.

In a bizarre coincidence, when Wardlow found out that DeAngelo was the man accused of raping her, she discovered that her brother used to work for DeAngelo’s ex-wife, Sharon Huddle.

Her brother has a process serving business in Sacramento and DeAngelo’s former wife, an attorney, was one of his clients.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-State-Killer-worked-murderers-ex-wife.html

I bet there’s a lot more of this going on, think of all the friends of his daughters and granddaughters. From all appearances, they are a very nice family, except for him.

d55ae5225f20f6f8bb63441c239dd6d0.jpg

8e3be825efcbd0232fa46efd33f3cd03.jpg

Screen shots I just took. The man seemed OUT OF IT. The better not let him die on us!!!!!!!

Literally like an 80 year old or older with dementia or on deaths door. Maybe he is weak? I don’t know but the man is not okay and I need them to make him okay so he can sit trial!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riiiiight. He's faking it. Just like sociapath.

That sealed it for me. Besides the DNA that voice is so unusual, I'm shocked his friends didn't recognize his voice. Unless they weren't following the case.
Unless it's a falsetto voice he uses instead of his real real one.
Moo

So he was fixing his daughter's car a week ago, working on a table before the arrest and now he looks like this?! Trying to gain sympathy or is the shock of what's happening to him taking a hit?!

Yep roll him down a hill toward a pit of acid. I bet he would get up right quick.

I was not aware so many of these ppl were bludgeoned. :(

In California, it applies to felonies only, in Maryland, serious felonies only.
I don’t know about other states.

Court leaves California law on DNA collection alone

If you are arrested for a misdemeanor DUI, you will not be required to provide a DNA sample. However, if you are facing felony charges, you will be required to give a sample of your DNA, even if you are never convicted of the offense.

DNA samples are collected immediately following the arrest, conviction, or during the booking process at the facility, or promptly thereafter. The collection process is painless; it involves a cheek swab that resembles a Q-tip.

His DUI arrest wasn't a felony.......does anyone ever get a felony for a DUI?

https://www.promegaconnections.com/dna-collection-practices-for-arrests-by-state/

In 2013, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled in Maryland v. King that it is constitutional for police officers to collect DNA samples for any person arrested on a felony charge (but not yet convicted), given that the officer had probable cause for the arrest. There are numerous important details about this decision. For one, DNA evidence is expunged automatically if there is no conviction. The practice specifically covers violent crimes and burglaries, and it does not allow for familial screening.

(This link & article are from 2013)

a connection!

Yeah, I think it was all a big act to seem pitiable, ohhh, the poor helpless old man. Remember when he screamed and begged "oh my god, don't hurt me, don't hurt me" super pathetically at Officer McGowan and then SHOT AT him? Yeah, I think the wheel chair and the frail voice and the eyes he can barely keep open are all an act.

He's a sociopath. <modsnip>

From the Sacramento Bee:

"Paul Holes, the newly retired Contra Costa County investigator who chased the East Area Rapist for 24 years and was part of the team that watched DeAngelo in recent weeks, questioned DeAngelo's frail court appearance."No, no, no, no," Holes said. "This guy was moving around like a young 50-year-old. He was riding his motorcycle, bombing down the freeway at over 100 miles per hour. Stop signs are optional for this guy.""

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article209999469.html

I wonder if this was his motorcycle? It looks small would this go 100?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-...ttends-1st-court-appearance/story?id=54777918
51ab038619b40d69fd4b02329e832cd1.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-...ttends-1st-court-appearance/story?id=54777918
That looks like a moped law enforcement would ride.
Moo
EDIT:
I AM WRONG!
My husband says it's called an enduro.
Street legal easily goes 100 mph. Something an elderly man could handle.
Also goes off road easier than a full size motorcycle.
Hmm...
Very interesting!

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/enduro/dual-sport/701-enduro/

That could be his bike they were talking about. That one looks to be about a 250cc and yes that could probably top out at right around 100mph or so. I had a 175cc which was a little smaller than that one in the picture and I could get mine up to about 70-75 mph.

ETA I am judging it by looking at its gas tank which you can see it slightly swelling larger than the frame and you can see the gas tank right under the headlight area and a little behind. That tank is larger than my 175cc so my guess would be its about a 250cc.

I know its hard to tell from this angle LOL

And yea it could be a cop's motorcycle too. Its not a moped though.

There you go. For anyone thinking he may be frail. LOL

Handling a motorcycle is no small feat. I used to own one. Even if it was a smaller motorcycle it takes considerable strength to put them on their kickstand and handling corners and so forth.

This tells me that he was either on a sedative during court or he was totally faking it or a little of both. I think a little of both.

I always thought he didn't do any drugs or smoke cigs during his crimes. I think he was an exercise & stay fit freak. The guy is biking at 72, u gotta be fit for that. Who knows why he's in a wheel chair, probably he's been sedated, & the scope & shock of his world collapsing all around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie