Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad those reporters are out there pushing for information - glad we are here not letting go....
From CrimeOnline:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...out-hart-family-murder-suicide-investigation/
..... " Erica Rosser* , a friend of the family, told CrimeOnline in a Facebook message on Friday that she assumes the Harts took the two dogs with them when they left Woodland sometime on March 23 or March 24. She said she believes Devonte and Hannah were in the car at the time of the crash for the same reason cited by authorities — that the family always traveled together, with the exception of Sarah when she had to work, the friend noted. Rosser also said the Harts frequently brought their two dogs with them on their road trips.
Captain Van Patten told KOIN 6 that authorities did not find any animals or animal remains at the crash site."
"Rosser said she last communicated with Jennifer Hart via messaging in March, and that Jen seemed fine at the time. She also said she has been interviewed by the FBI about her relationship and correspondence with the family."
* Note: The same woman who said before that the couple "should be idolized" !!
https://www.statesmanjournal.com/st...hink-jen-and-sarah-should-idolized/476132002/

The copy of this I saw had a date on it - October 23, 2016.
Thank you bluesneakers, I appreciate that! I went pretty far down a rabbit hole this morning to find out where that waterfall was. I believe it's Horsetail Falls -Columbia River Gorge -OR because the curved stone walls and steps are the same leading to the falls. Then learned it was closed late Sept/early Oct last year because of the forest fire, which meant they couldn't have been there in later Fall last year when the leaves would've been falling. Though I do wonder why Hannah wasn't in it. They all looked bad, but maybe she was too bad to be on film at that point. This link has pics of the waterfall and stones steps. A video on youtube of Horsetail Falls, OR shows it as well. It's about an hour from Woodland, WA. http://www.oregonhikers.org/field_guide/Horsetail_Falls

Why would they rehome the nasty traitors? A beating is required for having an unauthorized penny. What would traitor get them?

It was simply an idea. We have speculated on many things in this forum. They did discard 2 other foster children in their lives so there WAS precedent. At any rate, I have heard far more absurd theories online.

Goldenbear, have you heard anything recently about any upcoming water search activities? We so appreciate your updates.

As of yesterday the sheriff office rep Greory Van Patten said to koin Portland Oregon that they were searching the shoreline daily and there has been no sign of human or dog remains.

Can someone pointed me on the direction of the 30 page file I have heard some of you talk about? I must have missed it somewhere. TIA

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Right? Why didn’t that trigger something? From the therapist if no one else.

I know it won’t happen, but I really want someone to force this therapist and the doctor who examined all 6 kids to answer some questions. Publicly.

I apsolutely agree. This was undeniably off the charts.

Right. The year doesn’t work for it to be Lee. They took a fictive kin placement after they already had all six kids, I think.
Sorry, gratefully,but there are two young adults that hopefully are counting their blessings! They lived!

This is video of the Hart children taken in the Fall time. Year unknown but it appears recent (Markis particularly reflects this).
Hannah is not in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYvTi5iZkCI

They are being marched around, and they all look so frightened. They are not at all enjoying being there. I wonder if they had been threatened shortly before this video begins.

Speculation here: Maybe there's a theme in this family of being pushed over a cliff into the water as punishment.

This video scares me a great deal.

I have struggled to keep up with this case, thread moves so fast.

But then I saw this

"[h=1]FBI: 2 missing Hart children 'could currently be traveling together'"[/h]
Is this actually possible, in everyone's opinion? My god I need to catch up.

I have said from the beginning this could be true. They could have been left at a camp spot in the remote woods with the dogs. The Harts could have used the excuse they were going for food or something.

Unless you have visited that part of the country, you won't be able to imagine the mile upon mile of wilderness. No one could even begin to know where to look.

The kids could easily have been left to die of exposure. Horrible thought.

And there was no sign of camping gear in the car, right? I'm wondering if there were suitcases, or duffles, or spare clothes....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by katydid23
We have been asking ourselves WHY did CPS believe the women, and doubt there was enough evidence of abuse to take the children out of the home. Cases kept getting ruled as 'unfounded.'

Respectfully, you guys need to READ the entire CPS report. Nobody was fooled. The language is very clear. The social worker(s) KNEW that the Hart women were manipulative and untrustworthy. They did tons of primary source research. Calls were made to MN, and materials were shared. They faithfully transcribed and reported all interviews with all players. Was the CPS investigation perfect? No, but it's better than I ever would have imagined.

It seems likely that racism played a role in why the kids weren’t rescued by CPS. If the races of moms and kids had been reversed (African American parents and white adopted kids), there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell CPS and the local police wouldn’t have been all over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYvTi5iZkCI

There doesn't appear to be any joy in the kids in this video at all. Poor babies.

Very early on when I saw the photo of Devonte and then the video of him hugging that guy, I got major performance vibes. Others thought that he was scared and begging for help. I thought he was performing.

Seeing this confirms it to me. He was favored much of the time because he knew how to act and create the impression those malignant narcissists wanted to create.

It also is precisely what one of the women reporting in 2013 observed. That the kids were listless and didn't speak much until they posed for photos. Then they were "on".

This case has sickened me. I can usually detach fairly easily. But I've been depressed about this case for a few days. The final reports talking about how they were forced to lie in bed with their arms at their sides and masks on their faces for hours, for nothing. That did it for me.

That would be utterly unbearable for a child. It would be unbearable for most adults. Sensory deprivation and motionlessness. It's like being put in solitary.

I think Hannah or Abigail described being punished by "having to stay in bed all day" during the 2010 case. But she couldn't explain the true horror. I'm sure most imagined a kid playing or reading or singing in her bed. Not this. It's mental torture.

I think back to Devonte and how he had to perform. How desperate that must have been. He knew how to emote and cry on cue and mug for the camera and turn on that wide beaming smile. But it was all fake. It hid a grim, hopeless reality. He was performing as if his life depended on it and in the end it didn't matter.

Man. So profoundly depressing and horrifying.

I hate this case and I hate those horrible women. I hate that those kids went to their deaths, hopeless and trapped. They never had one moment of freedom from terror and pain, really. Not one moment free from those monsters.

It seems likely that racism played a role in why the kids weren’t rescued by CPS. If the races of moms and kids had been reversed (African American parents and white adopted kids), there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell CPS and the local police wouldn’t have been all over it.

Agreed. There are several articles describing just this.

The copy of this I saw had a date on it - October 23, 2016.
Thank you bluesneakers, I appreciate that! I went pretty far down a rabbit hole this morning to find out where that waterfall was. I believe it's Horsetail Falls -Columbia River Gorge -OR because the curved stone walls and steps are the same leading to the falls. Then learned it was closed late Sept/early Oct last year because of the forest fire, which meant they couldn't have been there in later Fall last year when the leaves would've been falling. Though I do wonder why Hannah wasn't in it. They all looked bad, but maybe she was too bad to be on film at that point. This link has pics of the waterfall and stones steps. A video on youtube of Horsetail Falls, OR shows it as well. It's about an hour from Woodland, WA. http://www.oregonhikers.org/field_guide/Horsetail_Falls

ETA: stickler for details here, wanted to make a late correction to my post. Waterfall video filmed in Oct 2016 would mean they were living in West Linn OR at the time, not Woodland, WA as I stated above. It would've also been about 7 months after this photo was taken at the Bernie rally Mar 2016 where Devonte's fist is clenched.

Attachments

• 04132018_hartfamily_131831-780x539.jpg
    04132018_hartfamily_131831-780x539.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 90
DECEMBER 10, 2014
The Problem With Hugs

Devonte Hart – we’ve been told repeatedly by newspapers and social media – is the adopted black child of two white mothers. It’s one of these mothers who, even before Devonte stumbled onto internet fame, released his private history to the world in an interview with an online magazine, where we are told the most horrifically personal details of Devonte’s life without any indication he has given his consent for their release: “Devonte Hart entered the world 12 years ago with drugs pumping through his tiny newborn body. By the time he was 4 years old he had smoked, consumed alcohol, handled guns, been shot at, and suffered severe abuse and neglect. He knew only a handful of words, including *advertiser censored** and s***, and he struggled to identify with the names of food, body parts and every day objects. Devonte was a violent toddler and his health was weighed down by a heavy list of disabilities.”

To take someone else’s story and to exploit it in this way is a deeply violent act. To take an adopted child’s story and exploit it is even more violent.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/12/10/the-problem-with-hugs/

---
This is an academic, well thought out article challenging Jen Hart's motives that was written and published in December 2014 after Devonte's photo went worldwide. But it really targets how invasive Jen's abuse was before his viral fame in violating and using an apocalyptic narrative to suit perhaps covering up her own trail of prior abuse by heaping it all on Devonte's early life.

Bbms: So that backlash that Jen said she received in her mailbox was perhaps a very real, in depth expose and insight into a portrait of a narcissist and an abuser of children whose fragile start in life she signed on to protect. This author nailed it in highlighting her abuse of Devonte's privacy by writing and publishing that story about him. --Imo

The complexities of the issues outlined in this piece I'm sure was beyond her scope. But, she Jen, and (Sarah) were self serving monsters hiding behind many layers. This was her M.O. with every CPS investigation. She was no doubt a convincing smooth talker hiding behind alternative lifestyle BS and all the peace love catch phrases. Her partner in crime was a very capable accomplice.

Where I think her community was perhaps blinded was in did anyone think about the publishing of these children in this way? -The hugs, the staged songs, the dancing in the skivvies? Did they all publish their own children in this way?

I think this aspect of usury is an abuse that might have helped CPS recognize the red flags. I don't blame CPS for missing all this as Oregon CPS has stated they are looking to change their assessment from incident based to a broader assessment of child. safety.

The tragedy here is how many failed these children in spite of those who tried to wave those red flags. --To no avail.

DECEMBER 10, 2014
The Problem With Hugs

Devonte Hart – we’ve been told repeatedly by newspapers and social media – is the adopted black child of two white mothers. It’s one of these mothers who, even before Devonte stumbled onto internet fame, released his private history to the world in an interview with an online magazine, where we are told the most horrifically personal details of Devonte’s life without any indication he has given his consent for their release: “Devonte Hart entered the world 12 years ago with drugs pumping through his tiny newborn body. By the time he was 4 years old he had smoked, consumed alcohol, handled guns, been shot at, and suffered severe abuse and neglect. He knew only a handful of words, including *advertiser censored** and s***, and he struggled to identify with the names of food, body parts and every day objects. Devonte was a violent toddler and his health was weighed down by a heavy list of disabilities.”

To take someone else’s story and to exploit it in this way is a deeply violent act. To take an adopted child’s story and exploit it is even more violent.

---
This is an academic, well thought out article challenging Jen Hart's motives that was written and published in December 2014 after Devonte's photo went worldwide. But it really targets how invasive Jen's abuse was before his viral fame in violating and using an apocalyptic narrative to suit perhaps covering up her own trail of prior abuse by heaping it all on Devonte's early life.

Bbms: So that backlash that Jen said she received in her mailbox was perhaps a very real, in depth expose and insight into a portrait of a narcissist and an abuser of children whose fragile start in life she signed on to protect. This author nailed it in highlighting her abuse of Devonte's privacy by writing and publishing that story about him. --Imo

The complexities of the issues outlined in this piece I'm sure was beyond her scope. But, she Jen, and (Sarah) were self serving monsters hiding behind many layers. This was her M.O. with every CPS investigation. She was no doubt a convincing smooth talker hiding behind alternative lifestyle BS and all the peace love catch phrases. Her partner in crime was a very capable accomplice.

Where I think her community was perhaps blinded was in did anyone think about the publishing of these children in this way? -The hugs, the staged songs, the dancing in the skivvies? Did they all publish their own children in this way?

I think this aspect of usury is an abuse that might have helped CPS recognize the red flags. I don't blame CPS for missing all this as Oregon CPS has stated they are looking to change their assessment from incident based to a broader assessment of child. safety.

The tragedy here is how many failed these children in spite of those who tried to wave those red flags. --To no avail.

No, we don't. Jen and Sarah's actions are an anomaly and singular to them. They might have been members of our "community" but they certainly do not represent us as a whole.

DECEMBER 10, 2014
The Problem With Hugs

---

Excellent article and your points as well Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288