Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of why the Harts starved the kids and isolated them was so they could use the $$$ for their care on themselves and their lifestyle. It's expensive to feed and clothe 6 kids. But if you feed them starvation rations and only dress them up for photo ops and have them wander around in undies or pjs the rest of the time, since they are indoors with the curtains drawn, it's a lot cheaper.

I think part of why the Harts starved the kids and isolated them was so they could use the $$$ for their care on themselves and their lifestyle. It's expensive to feed and clothe 6 kids. But if you feed them starvation rations and only dress them up for photo ops and have them wander around in undies or pjs the rest of the time, since they are indoors with the curtains drawn, it's a lot cheaper.

I'm on the fence with this one, but am starting to lean towards this thinking. Especially the "only dressing them up for photo ops" part.

First time posting... but this has been on my mind. Did anyone notice how hard JH high-fived SH at the Bernie Sanders rally? SH reacted then laughed it off with Nusheen B. Happens about a minute in.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/03/bernie_sanders_put_a_bird_on_it.html

--Welcome!

Omg, I so, so, loved that Bernie Sanders moment during the 2016 campaign.

The mighty sparrow! Actually, I was Blogging with the Audubon peeps who were debating over the northern finch something and a sparrow!

Omg, there they are, the whole family. Ok, that was truly a magical moment. Doesn't get any better. What I notice is how exuberant and quick Markis is.

I wonder what the social media chatter was afterwards? A gift from God? And the chosen ones? Sorry, I am cynical. No divine message... Because really, I vote sparrow, because they are fearless street birds.

I say this not to be political, but some were really devasted after 2016... I lived through the idealism in 1972... I know what it feels like when you are young and think you can change the world...

Ahhhh, I'd wager the Bernie supporters were devasted?

What does that mean? Something very different to children vs adults. Children, are like, no biggie.

Here's my other observation. Something tracks back to the football games of Jen's youth. Notice how rah rah she is. It could have been Bernie at the Super Bowl. Something about that energy attracted her.

I have to wonder, was Jen one of those off the charts fans? Who couldn't let it go after a loss?

Skoobie, I think you nailed it with your observation... The soladarity aspect... So interesting.

Great first post!

I totally agree. Unless they are totally twisted people that only adopted the kids with the intent of abusing them, the only other reason I can think of is they somehow came to know that easiest way to make money is adopt kids from TX, and adopt a lot of them, but spend as little as possible on feeding them. I just don't know why they had to beat the **** out of them . I so badly hope LE can charge these people with murder

The high-five actually struck me as violent, not just exuberant. Or maybe just lacking impulse control. She hit HARD!

Ciera was wearing a bib in that photo.....so, at least they were feeding her. If she is a full sister of Jeremiah, that's his bio dad too. Looks like a grandpa to me, though. Reportedly, Devonte and Jer were half brothers. JMO

Devonte, Jeremiah, and Sierra were all from the same fam, but as I understood it, the children had diff dads.. making them 'half bros'/half sister.. (did that photo depict the man as being Sierra's dad?)

The high-five actually struck me as violent, not just exuberant. Or maybe just lacking impulse control. She hit HARD!

Like a linebacker? If I remember right, Jen played softball with the boys team?

So. Maybe she hit hard when she was emotional?

Just running with the thoughts... Jen is the "husband" of the pair. Am I remembering that right? Wedding article a few weeks back...

I do believe it was an over the top exuberant Bernie moment in 2016, but who knows what those moments sometimes reveal...

I agree and have said from the beginning: Where are the dogs. If they were dropped off surely after the death of the family SOMEONE would say hey! they stopped here first! But nothing. Because there is nothing. Number one, why on earth ask the neighbor for enough food for six kids if you think CPS is coming to save you all the next day? AND protein bars, AND cured meats? He ran away with all of that and the dogs. There is no way you will convince me he thought they needed six jars of peanut butter AND all of that other food for 24 hours. Ever. He is out there somewhere. Like the Kennedy Magic Bullet..those waves were pretty selective if they took the two least favorite kids and the dogs only and every scrap of luggage. That is BS.

^^ you know, there are those stories of heroism against all odds. And I believe Devonte was smart. Not sure the neighbor gave him everything he asked for, but maybe something, and maybe Devonte kept a contact that someone gave to him.

Who knows, maybe they are out of the country?

I agree and have said from the beginning: Where are the dogs. If they were dropped off surely after the death of the family SOMEONE would say hey! they stopped here first! But nothing. Because there is nothing. Number one, why on earth ask the neighbor for enough food for six kids if you think CPS is coming to save you all the next day? AND protein bars, AND cured meats? He ran away with all of that and the dogs. There is no way you will convince me he thought they needed six jars of peanut butter AND all of that other food for 24 hours. Ever. He is out there somewhere. Like the Kennedy Magic Bullet..those waves were pretty selective if they took the two least favorite kids and the dogs only and every scrap of luggage. That is BS.

Why are you saying that Devonte asked for 6 of everything when he thought CPS was coming to save him and the other children the next day? Was it not said that Devonte expressly asked the neighbur NOT to 'tell'? So why would he think CPS would be coming the next day? If things had gone his way, he would have had this big stash of food to hand out to each of his siblings and himself, and things would go on as before, except they'd have food to eat when hungry, even when food was withheld for their 'bad behavior', whatever that was.

Six kids = 1 of each item for each sibling... as each's own personal stash for when each was feeling hungry.. stuff that would keep well, so that it would last awhile, so that he would not have to keep coming over and asking for more (which he knew was a very risky thing for him to be doing). Makes sense to me! jmo.

I don't think he is out there - at least not alive.. although it just seems too unlikely that the missing two are the same two that put the couple at risk of all the kids being removed from the home. I fear these two may have been killed in a different way, in a different location. But hopefully their bodies will be discovered soon, one way or another, in one place or another. jmo.

Like a linebacker? If I remember right, Jen played softball with the boys team?

So. Maybe she hit hard when she was emotional?

Just running with the thoughts... Jen is the "husband" of the pair. Am I remembering that right? Wedding article a few weeks back...

I do believe it was an over the top exuberant Bernie moment in 2016, but who knows what those moments sometimes reveal...

The husband? Where is that coming from? They were both women. And Sarah is the one who had a job and Jen is the one who stayed home with the kids. It's not true as often now but traditionally that dynamic is husband works and wife stays home.

I think the dogs were left in an area where they would be found, like somewhere along the way on their trip to California. Or one of the errands they took care of before they left was to leave them with friends who would care for them. Friends who admired them and would keep their mouths shut.

I have strongly suspected from the beginning that the Hart parents (Jen/Sarah) were highly influenced by the media attention the Turpin family received, namely the parents. As that started playing out and more truth came to light, the Hart parents likely recognized themselves in the Turpin parents. They may have realized the court of public opinion, the legal system, the media, etc. would convict them and harshly punish them. I don't think they could stand the pressure, or the thought of their "perfect family image" that they presented to the public, would be severely tarnished once the truth emerged. The very real possibility of prison time had to factor into their decision to end it all with the entire family. In their minds, a tragic "accident" involving the entire family was more "honorable death." Also, if the humans were medicated, the animals were probably medicated too.

It's something I think I remember reading about their wedding in one of the hundreds of articles... I could be wrong, I could have it reversed

I've also hit the paywall on a bunch of newspapers for April!! The press democrat comes to mind.

Eta: bluesneakers this is in response to your post.

It's something I think I remember reading about their wedding in one of the hundreds of articles... I could be wrong, I could have it reversed

I've also hit the paywall on a bunch of newspapers for April!! The press democrat comes to mind.

Okay, I'll have a look around. I'm out of views for most of my sources too! It's always like this the end of the month.

The husband? Where is that coming from? They were both women. And Sarah is the one who had a job and Jen is the one who stayed home with the kids. It's not true as often now but traditionally that dynamic is husband works and wife stays home.
Likely coming from Jen listed as groom, and Sarah as bride, on the Connecticut marriage license. But that's probably just because the wording on the form has not kept up with new thoughts, and not meant to define roles.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Okay, I'll have a look around. I'm out of views for most of my sources too! It's always like this the end of the month.

eta: Could it have been a reference to the husband and wife who died when their car went into the Eel River? That comes up when I search the Press Democrat for Jen and Sarah and add "husband."

Here's a source.

The DailyMail.com has also learned that the deceased couple were married in Connecticut on September 1, 2009, Jennifer was listed as the groom and Sarah was listed at the bride.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-ASSAULTING-daughter.html#ixzz5E1W0EAKd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Likely coming from Jen listed as groom, and Sarah as bride, on the Connecticut marriage license. But that's probably just because the wording on the form has not kept up with new thoughts, and not meant to define roles.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Oh okay, that makes sense. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members