Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am aware, Lucas has been living with JH since he was 6 months old (IIRC). I don't think EG & JH have been together that long so I think Lucas was living with JH beforehand.

Although, I think I see why you are asking.

I thought LH was sent to live with family in NM at 6 mos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought LH was sent to live with family in NM at 6 mos.

I'm gonna text PB on that before I say too much. But I'm pretty confident that when EG arrived in the family home, Lucas was already there, no matter when he started to live with JH.

I'm gonna text PB on that before I say too much. But I'm pretty confident that when EG arrived in the family home, Lucas was already there, no matter when he started to live with JH.

I checked with PB, I'll update as I don't think she is here right now, I hope that's ok, but Lucas was with family until he was around 8 months old, then he went to live with JH, so he was there, in the home, when EG moved in. Which was around 2 years ago I think.

O/T, did you guys see this? The "parents" are charged with beating their little 5 year old boy to death; Little Joe has not been found. LE posted his missing person flyer/pic at the jail in their jail cells:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...autistic*-*Arrests*-2&p=14082645#post14082645

I did see that last night. At first I got the impression that LE posted them w/o the parents’ consent, but after reading the article, I realized the parents were asked if they would like one posted in their cells and both said yes.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Please forgive me, but I'm having a bit of trouble following you, here (my fault, not yours :) ). Are you saying the BBM statements are what DCF uses in evaluating the seriousness of a case? If so, KS needs more of an overhaul than I realized. Because some of those things can certainly lead to a fatality. (I apologize for my confusion)

Once a child is removed and case is begun, any number of adult reactions may escalate the likelihood of preventing the dependent from being placed back in the former home, even though events up to the point of removal may be considered.
I say adult, as you may presume parents or guardians would be those reacting... it could well be anyone taking a formal path in light whether recommendations or orders are heeded, or disregarded.

I've seen far more closed cases in 3-6 months of opening than not; only to see the same kids right back in state homes a year or 2 later. Revolving door style. In which one is frequently given to wondering whether the left hand knows what the right is doing.

A parent/guardian has to screw up in the most epic fashion to lose any custody, let alone permanently.

O/T, did you guys see this? The "parents" are charged with beating their little 5 year old boy to death; Little Joe has not been found. LE posted his missing person flyer/pic at the jail in their jail cells:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...autistic*-*Arrests*-2&p=14082645#post14082645
Maybe they should put a picture of Lucas in EG's cell just to remind her. Make her keep it there.
Maybe the thought will haunt her...
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe they should put a picture of Lucas in EG's cell just to remind her. Make her keep it there.
Maybe the thought will haunt her...

Maybe they need to plaster her cell with his photos and missing posters...

My own consolation lies in knowing that it was*not*the will of God that Lucas die; that when this little ones life was taken, God's heart was the first of all our hearts to break.

My own consolation lies in knowing that it was*not*the will of God that Lucas die; that when this little ones life was taken, God's heart was the first of all our hearts to break.

Amen and we all need to remind ourselves of that, whatever our beliefs about the Almighty are. Or aren't.
Tensions are running high over this situation right now and will likely escalate.
Praying that the right person with the right info comes forward. Or that LE at least has them in their sites already or has maybe even interviewed them.
:moo:

Amen and thank you for so eloquently putting that out there. If anyone would like to meet on here tomorrow and all pray either silently or write a simple prayer at the same time that Lucas be found, you never know what could happen. You know what they say, power in numbers. Maybe we could all meet on here at the time tomorrow's search is scheduled to begin.

Amen and thank you for so eloquently putting that out there. If anyone would like to meet on here tomorrow and all pray either silently or write a simple prayer at the same time that Lucas be found, you never know what could happen. You know what they say, power in numbers. Maybe we could all meet on here at the time tomorrow's search is scheduled to begin.

I’ll be here. If you believe, and I do,
Jesus said. ‘Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For wherever there are two or more gathered in my name, there am I also.’ Matthew 18:19-20

I’ll be here. If you believe, and I do,
Jesus said. ‘Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For wherever there are two or more gathered in my name, there am I also.’ Matthew 18:19-20

I believe and I'll be here too. You know I've felt so helpless following this thread feeling like there was little I could do or add to help find Lucas but that all changed with one single post.

I am sleeping after getting home from my weekly travels. But it is too quiet here so I am bumping for dear Lucas.
I have wanted to use this pirate icon since seeing his sweet picture dressed as a pirate but didn't want to hurt the feelings of FLA or anyone else that loves him and wants him home.
I decided to do it anyway.
Lucas we have not given up on you,
Chi:pirate:----Lucas the Halloween Pirate

I am sleeping after getting home from my weekly travels. But it is too quiet here so I am bumping for dear Lucas.
I have wanted to use this pirate icon since seeing his sweet picture dressed as a pirate but didn't want to hurt the feelings of FLA or anyone else that loves him and wants him home.
I decided to do it anyway.
Lucas we have not given up on you,
Chi:pirate:----Lucas the Halloween Pirate
You don't have to worry about offending me at all. Lucas trying to say "shiver me timbers" cracks me up while I bawl my eyes out. I miss his silly laugh so much :pirate:

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You don't have to worry about offending me at all. Lucas trying to say "shiver me timbers" cracks me up while I bawl my eyes out. I miss his silly laugh so much :pirate:

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Love you FLA:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
With you in heart and prayers and spirit always.
Chi:loveyou:

Maybe they need to plaster her cell with his photos and missing posters...

You’re forgetting she has no conscience or feelings for anyone but herself.

I have to get a little sleep.
Queing the nightcrew and hoping they give me a lot to read when I get back.
It reminds me of the Bjork song It's Oh So Quiet ​
on this thread right now.

You’re forgetting she has no conscience or feelings for anyone but herself.

Oh I haven’t forgotten.
And she needs to know we haven’t forgotten.

I have to get a little sleep.
Queing the nightcrew and hoping they give me a lot to read when I get back.
It reminds me of the Bjork song It's Oh So Quiet ​
on this thread right now.

I’ve fallen into a bit of a funk the past few days and spent a lot of time crying, but I’m hoping we’ll have some positive tips, leads, findings, answers or confessions soon. [emoji172]

Thanks to everyone for keeping Lucas’ thread near the top! #TeamLucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member