Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTM, leftover from thread #19. Proper Bipolar medication management does not include narcotics. I'm not saying the medications don't produce sedative effects because many of them may but they are not controlled scheduled medications.
https://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/guide/medications-bipolar-disorder

That is what I said they are considered the same as narcotics. They are class 2 drugs.

My friend takes xanax but she takes half the dose the dr prescribed because she is afraid to take it. Her daughter teaches nursing and doesn't like her taking it either. Although she takes it for severe anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't believe the abrasions were from a vehicle, however you are spot on to the nature, dimensions and function of the mechanisms behind her raw hands.

I was told target practice and writing would help with EG's sort, and look where it got me. Whichever therapeutic passtime you pick, ensure it's one you wish to perfect..

I've said that in family court, parents may be required to undergo psych evals BEFORE being allowed to visit or regain custody of children. This is not done with all families; it's a measure taken to resolve protracted, ugly entanglements in which one or more parent is mired in obvious yet unaddressed pathological issues.

Anger management classes regarding EG's abuse with her young sons support the diagnosis having occurred.
Not that anyone was seeking a cause for her 'anger', but that the court held concern for her children's safety and simply required her to attend the required appointment to address underlying cause of her dysfunctional behaviour (to remedy & therefore resolve the family case).
All attendees of subsequent family court hearings would have known EG attended; and those privy to particulars- the psychiatrist's formal opinion.

Something I wish to clear about the nature of BP medications is their effects and 'underground' demand for them; many qualifying antidepressants are known to cause a good deal of unwanted side effects loadies find unattractive. Younger, inexperienced, experimental types may enjoy them from time to time (think party/event/work, not lifestyle/recreation).

Heavy neuroleptics may be sought, yet again not the hottest market out there.

The anti-anxiety class (if it may be called) is where one might see consistent interest in aftermarket drug trade.

As an asides, bipolar sufferers are prone to fits and starts from other far more easily obtained substances such as over the counter cold meds, histamines and steroids. Who knows why, it's just never a good story.
Agree with all. I know my female inmate crew, I used to supervise would crush and snort a mixture (party snort) of Risperdal and Seroquel. For an addict with no substance available, they were quite happy with the effect.

IIRC, the report filed by her ex was where it was stated, but it was written to show that the ex had been told she had it, but it didn't read at all like proof of a diagnosis.
Maybe that was a excuse she used for taking something that actually she was buying or getting illegally.

Agree with all. I know my female inmate crew, I used to supervise would crush and snort a mixture (party snort) of Risperdal and Seroquel. For an addict with no substance available, they were quite happy with the effect.
My friends daughter got mixed up with a bum that buys adderall and takes fits when he takes to much of it. Then Court packs up and takes the kids home to mom for a week. She goes back and he is good for maybe a week and then he does it again. I don't know how much he takes or how but it must be out there to buy because people like the effect.

I feel bad for those kids.

IIRC, the report filed by her ex was where it was stated, but it was written to show that the ex had been told she had it, but it didn't read at all like proof of a diagnosis.
That's what I get for not taking a long enough break. You're right.
Thank you Wildcat.

I guess I am weird I just find that funny that they would use those drugs to snort. Does it give them a different effect?

Holy cow. That’s quite a combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I’ve been remodeling my house for the past 2 years. Drywall is another common household cause— rubbing against the wall trying to carry something large/awkward through a doorway or hallway.

From apartment living I can also remember many cases of laziness when I didn’t open the dumpster lid all the way before dumping my trash in... kinda tossing it up and shoving my trash in hoping for the best. The lid is heavy could leave marks.

<modsnip>can someone explain the incident of Lucas falling out of a car? I totally missed that.

In relation to that, I'm questioning if she was actually diagnosed, or if that was just something she told her ex to account for some erratic behavior.

Re EG being diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I mentioned this in my post #702 which had links.

I believe that EG has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, based on this fact being included in the Juvenile Court document filed by the prosecutor for the child-in-need petition (for the baby MH).
I don't think it would be included in a court document as factual without confirmation from some medical source.

Also, EG's ex said he "found out" about her diagnosis at their custody case related to their sons.

Yes, I&#8217;ve been remodeling my house for the past 2 years. Drywall is another common household cause&#8212; rubbing against the wall trying to carry something large/awkward through a doorway or hallway.

From apartment living I can also remember many cases of laziness when I didn&#8217;t open the dumpster lid all the way before dumping my trash in... kinda tossing it up and shoving my trash in hoping for the best. The lid is heavy could leave marks.

<modsnip>can someone explain the incident of Lucas falling out of a car? I totally missed that.
Kristin has said elsewhere that Lucas's bruises and marks were caused by falling out of her truck. Another time she said they were caused by falling down a slide at a playground. Another story (told by emily) is that they were caused by falling off monkey bars.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I guess I am weird I just find that funny that they would use those drugs to snort. Does it give them a different effect?
They say it gives them such a head rush. They are both tiny pills and easily "cheeked" at the med window. They go back to their cell, everyone throws their pills into one pile, they crush and pop goes the weasel.They do not give controlled medications out in jail. Convincing the DOC Dr. of Bipolar is the easiest method to at least get something. "I can't sleep or I feel anxious certainly won't work."

I think Lucas is in water, canal or wash and was put in grate or whatever they call those things the water goes through when a road goes over it. I really do. She pulled over waded in with him. Pried it open and shoved him in there.

I think we are onto something here..

Just speculation...

I hope Kansas gets a blast of rain and it helps find Lucas...soon.

I think Lucas is in water, canal or wash and was put in grate or whatever they call those things the water goes through when a road goes over it. I really do. She pulled over waded in with him. Pried it open and shoved him in there.

I think we are onto something here..

Just speculation...

Maybe LE or someone should search the grates that are around the parks that were searched.

I hope Kansas gets a blast of rain and it helps find Lucas...soon.

There's rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm not sure how much. It's also expected to be really windy.

*SPECULATION* FOLLOWS:

EG's "white woman with black man in front of my house" story seems to be a misdirect.

Was the "white woman" really EG?
Was the "black man" someone who has no trouble doing certain things? ... where is LH?

*SPECULATION*

*SPECULATION* FOLLOWS:

EG's "white woman with black man in front of my house" story seems to be a misdirect.

Was the "white woman" really EG?
Was the "black man" someone who has no trouble doing certain things? ... where is LH?

*SPECULATION*
On the surface the story sounds like a distraction.
Drug dealer?

There's rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm not sure how much. It's also expected to be really windy.

We are under a wind advisory now, sustained 25-35mph winds and gusts to 40mph until at least 1am. A rain shower is supposed to start any minute now.
The rest of the week is supposed to get progressively worse, winds staying around 20mph and rain chances picking up tomorrow afternoon with severe weather chances increasing Wednesday and Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member