Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! :cry:

I'm going to make a new graphic with these.
Good, I'd never seen those photos. It is heartbreaking and enforcing emotional connections. I want him back. I feel deeply for FLA and Jamie. I wish I could relieve them from some of their pain.

Me too! :cry:

I'm going to make a new graphic with these.

His precious sweet face. How could anyone want to hurt him?
I will never understand how anyone can hurt a child

The level of anger one must have, to lash out at someone so innocent, so trusting....its inconceivable to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8033c74c-46c9-4a79-9a84-62c4b7c396a3.jpg
    8033c74c-46c9-4a79-9a84-62c4b7c396a3.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 560
(This is very O/T, but I'm doing some googling on knuckle abrasions fwiw, and came across this- I had never heard of it, and wanted to share in case it is educational for anyone:

"Russell's sign, named after British psychiatrist Gerald Russell, is a sign defined as calluses on the knuckles or back of the hand due to repeated self-induced vomiting over long periods of time...The condition generally arises from the afflicted's knuckles making contact with the incisor teeth during the act of inducing the gag reflex at the back of the throat with their finger(s)."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_sign )

Well, there you go.
All of us on here are DOOMED to get it.

Cover...
attachment.php

Attachments

• e2563124-9751-41f6-975c-36bb8e5ca7bc.jpg
    e2563124-9751-41f6-975c-36bb8e5ca7bc.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 363
(This is very O/T, but I'm doing some googling on knuckle abrasions fwiw, and came across this- I had never heard of it, and wanted to share in case it is educational for anyone:

"Russell's sign, named after British psychiatrist Gerald Russell, is a sign defined as calluses on the knuckles or back of the hand due to repeated self-induced vomiting over long periods of time...The condition generally arises from the afflicted's knuckles making contact with the incisor teeth during the act of inducing the gag reflex at the back of the throat with their finger(s)."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_sign )

I came across the same thing yesterday, but also found this http://www.chymist.com/Forensic Medicine Notes.pdf

Haven't had a chance to read past the first couple of pages...

JMO

Could Lucas have been insistent on his questioning about the cat?
Would this cause that thing to hurt him for his nagging, crying, or attitude?

<modsnip>

Happy Tuesday. Keep the faith!

Just checking in this morning before heading out on a quick "mission" again.
I love the thoughts of the haunts where the homeless might stay or frequent.
This is one a bridge I've posted about before that is also a party spot that is tagged with a lot of graffiti, some of it likely "hobo" type markings.
I don't have time to research it further right now but here is a somewhat jaded "haunting" look at it.
Anyone local, could you let me know if it's a possibility at all please?
Just joining others in "thinking out loud". :)
And Thanks In Advance for any info on it.
http://kmuw.org/post/past-present-theorosa-s-bridge
RSBM [One version says that Theorosa lived in the 1800s and was either a settler or Native American. Some say she killed her baby. Other stories say that her baby was murdered....A possible lead, for me, comes from the stories I heard growing up in New Mexico. A well-known legend in the Hispanic community is that of La Llorona. Like Theorosa, La Llorona is the ghost of a woman who haunts waterways searching for a lost child. ]

Creep factor major on this one...water and a murdered or lost baby. Here's a picture of some of the "tagging". I know it's a party spot. Can anyone check to see if it is a frequent spot/area that the homeless community might frequent or camp nearby?
:thinking:
cache.php

We have driven over this bridge at least 3 times since Lucas went missing. It's out in the open....and while it's not anything like driving on Kellogg, there is traffic over it. I've looked around there and have not seen anything. IMO, I would cross this off of the list. I've never seen any homeless people there. It's near Valley Center.

--edited to say I have not walked the area, just visually looked from the truck window.

Made it home safely...
(but yet have to travel late tonight to re-locate my abused friend...even tho the cops arrested his troubled soul 3 times in one day and had to taze him 3 times, her boyfriend with PTSD is bonding himself out:gaah:. Do not get me started on the VA.)

if this has been posted sorry. Live WPD briefing no mention of Lucas yet.....praying
https://www.facebook.com/WichitaPol..._id=1525187434353572&notif_t=live_video_share
ETA no mention or even questions about dear Lucas yet again. :(
Lucas:heartbeat::floating:hang in there sweety and try to guide the searchers if you can

I wonder if she was really sleeping so long because she was out so late the night before doing her evil deed and mentally and physically exhausted from cleaning up her mess. She laid down and slept feeling secure and safe. Not worried or caring about what she had done at all. Setting the stage for the next scene when she wakes up.

Just Speculation

premeditation ??

But how in the world does someone sleep after that???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m fairly confident she was not sleeping. Another lie to try to cover up what she really did.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Could it be possible her and JH may of fought prior to her arrest? There is a history of domestic violence, I don't know what set them off on their previous fights but I could sure see them fighting over Lucas disappearance.

i think this is absolutely possible. total speculation, but based on what we know both about the domestic violence and broken engagement yet still identify as a live-in couple, they seem like the type of volatile pair that is OK fighting and staying together.

it may not even be fighting (sadly) in lucas' best interest but more along the lines of JH being like "look what you did/got us into". even if he really doesnt believe shes responsible he may feel shes indirectly responsible bc she was watching him. i also think part of his behavior in the public may be that he knows shes responsible but he has to play dumb to remove himself from responsibility. and she may fire back with "its not true, idk where he is" and/or "youre never here/have no idea what its like to raise them alone".

I wonder if she was really sleeping so long because she was out so late the night before doing her evil deed and mentally and physically exhausted from cleaning up her mess. She laid down and slept feeling secure and safe. Not worried or caring about what she had done at all. Setting the stage for the next scene when she wakes up.

Just Speculation

premeditation ??

She wasn't sleeping imo. Iirc EG and JH spoke in the evenings on the phone. I'll bet it was close to time for him to call.

Thx Ana- seeing how close that is,rather than just reading it, really shows how closely things need to be checked- I wonder if little Caylee was moved a time or two.?
The quote from wildcat yesterday was literally the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard- the one about throwing dirt in the hole to raise you up-
SO SWEET!!!!! I love our WSers.
It’s hard not to get down about Lucas still being unfound- sometimes I feel like I could go crazy if I were in a room with Emily- physically crazy.
Hang in there!! You are valuable and we need ya!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww, that made me blush, n_6CC! I'm a person who compartmentalizes things, and in turn, not a very emotional person. So sometimes I struggle to be supportive of people who do have things that tug St their emotions. So the fact that my statement came across as I intended, means a lot. I think we'd have less cases to discuss on here, if someone would just say a positive thing to someone, anyone, now and then. Sometimes that's all a person needs to keep going, and it doesn't cost you a bit to be the one who says it. I'm glad I finally started posting instead of lurking. Such a great group of people!
If love and kindness alone could find Lucas, he'd be home by now! [emoji176]

attachment.php

Sorry couldn't help myself And don't blame me :)innocent:) I got it from the folks over at LIVEPD while I, along with others, are begging them to do a short feature on Lucas. So maybe they will do so soon. Is that what this pix they sent me could mean?:blushing:
Just so very anxious for any additional arrests to be made in this case and also so frustrated with Mz EG....

Just Speculation

premeditation ??

maybe she did pass out from exhaustion for a bit? or just laid and rested until she was ready to call? by early hours sat am/late friday, she could have easily been up for over 24hrs and thats not even factoring in she has a baby too young to sleep through the night, does drugs which can mess w your REM cycle and this would have been an stressful situation.

i guess my thinking is even monsters need to rest?

Who knew someone would be so appreciative of me throwing dirt at them? Used to do it to my siblings as a kid, and it didn't go over as well. [emoji6]

Love this group, and always here to support each of you! [emoji176]

LOL! Yeah, my brother would know that too! :lol:

Also, I have just realized I said whole instead of hole????? :eek:hwow::shame: Anyone who knows me well enough (all of you) will know that means I had not had my coffee at that point. woh! :juggle:

attachment.php

Sorry couldn't help myself And don't blame me giggle snort lol) I got it from the folks over at LIVEPD while I, along with others, are begging them to do a short feature on Lucas. So maybe they will do so soon. Is that what this pix they sent me could mean?:blushing:
Just so very anxious for any additional arrests to be made in this case and also so frustrated with Mz EG....

:giggle:

maybe a little out there, but what if EG enjoys hurting others? And has other people in her life that enjoy hurting others? Maybe more than just EG was using Lucas as a whipping post. The unknown perpetrator.
I do recall EG saying that Lucas got hurt when she sent him off to her cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer