Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Stolen and shared immediately. Going out to every contact I have, with your permission of course. ;)
:loveyou:

Could Lucas have been insistent on his questioning about the cat?
Would this cause that thing to hurt him for his nagging, crying, or attitude?

<modsnip>

Happy Tuesday. Keep the faith!

I'm thinking he could have seen something he shouldn't, or if someone was at the house they could have gotten frustrated with him and done something.

If the "unknown perpetrator" mentioned to CPS is involved with this in any way they better speak up now! This just might be why we can't find our little man....because there is another person involved.
Obviously those Dr's notes weren't real. What Dr. in their right mind would state that? To say that at all would mean they were aware there was suspicion otherwise.

maybe a little out there, but what if EG enjoys hurting others? And has other people in her life that enjoy hurting others? Maybe more than just EG was using Lucas as a whipping post. The unknown perpetrator.
I do recall EG saying that Lucas got hurt when she sent him off to her cousin.

This is not an especially bright bulb we're up against here; it is in our favour to consider her main goals include lording power over innocents, control over 'adversaries', and manipulation of others' mindsets (dancing between what they are inclined to see).
To consider EG's craven sins as an openly social pastime she'd care to share, is asking ignorance to her habits, to delve into others unproven pasts.
Their histories are not the same; yet these were essential to harness them into pulling her burden!

When EG was denied her goals, someone paid for her ego's bruising; there is a certain Something within her which demands appeasement.
A sadism wasting her shady self away as obviously as those shallow wounds accrued digging herself into the cesspool she's surely in, now.

It behooved her connections to make amends & allay an everpresent, brooding temper. These personalities complacency provided cover in the moment demanded without hesitation or question, without ever considering themselves complicit to the cause... and how could they when she'd been so secretive as to the true nature of a thing, consistently?

Those who appear to be in league are still yet more or less employing 'damage management' to the best of their efforts, having failed to cut this cancer out of their own lives entirely.
Hence how it appears they've something to hide of their own- EG brings everything she touches down several levels, from rock bottom.

In the many expressions of Lucas I have seen wit, adoration, uncertainty, pleading, steadfastness, and finally bravery. This child accomplished an emotional journey which may take lifetimes for others, in a matter of a few harsh years.
It irks to witness this little warrior gone fiercely into battle against EG's dying wind quickly burning itself out; and from the first we all admitted EG made a point to ensure this child could not grow to stand up to her. Yes, we all ought have owned her motive long ago, outright.

'What cannot be broken, must be bound; what cannot be made to follow must be banished'

Now if you please, there are hundreds of local gates to the underworld that need be opened- I've doubts about what lies beneath a bridge long since studied to pieces, but until we've set sail along those silent swift paths who knows?

Oh my aching heart !! How precious are these pictures!! thank you for making the poster up with that sweet adorable face !!
Praying LUCAS is found soon
#TEAMLUCAS

Oh my aching heart !! How precious are these pictures!! thank you for making the poster up with that sweet adorable face !!
Praying LUCAS is found soon
#TEAMLUCAS

I keep on going back to the page just to look at his sweet, sweet face. :heartluv:

Totally agree! Any Dr. or a RN who "suspects" abuse are mandated to report. Any Dr. who failed to report these findings will suffer major repercussions with the board. This is why I do believe that if Dr. notes were written it was done by someone who was not a medical professional.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Who says " come on in" to stranges standing outside their door? NOBODY.
Drug dealers
Shes covering up in advance.

Drs note.
"Bruises consistant with a fall".
Again, covering up in advance.

Lucas is missing.
Blame someone else.
Covering up in advance.

She probably has done this a thousand times.
Its what she does when she is guilty of something.
Seems like she spends alot of time deflecting.

I hope shes getting her azz kicked in jail.

I keep seeing comments about EG being homeless at one point, was wondering when that was and why we think she was ever homeless? I have searched for links and have come up empty.

This thread is temporarily closed for review and cleanup.

The thread is open again for posting. Please note the following:

As stated on the first page of this thread, only EG and JH are sleuthable in relation to Lucas' disappearance. Do NOT sleuth their family members, friends, coworkers, etc. You may discuss statements made in mainstream media by members of their family, but you must provide a link. DO NOT accuse EG's cousin or her cousin's husband of being involved in Lucas' disappearance unless you have a link to back that up or a statement from one of our VIs confirming that any crimes KE or her husband have been charged with are definitely related to Lucas' disappearance.

Rumors are NOT allowed on WS. If you can't link it, don't state it as a fact.

EG and her family may not be law abiding citizens, but we cannot accuse EG of being a "hooker", as was stated in some posts, without evidence to back up that accusation. That type of speculation falls into the "wild speculation" category at this time.

Please try to keep the off-topic chit chat to a minimum. I know it is frustrating because there is not really any new information about Lucas' location, but we must try to keep the focus on Lucas. Where could he be? How can we find him?

Thank you to those members who alerted on posts that violated TOS. Please continue to do so if there are further problems, but I'm hoping everyone is familiarizing themselves with our rules and TOS so there won't be further issues. :)

:tyou:

This is not an especially bright bulb we're up against here; it is in our favour to consider her main goals include lording power over innocents, control over 'adversaries', and manipulation of others' mindsets (dancing between what they are inclined to see).
To consider EG's craven sins as an openly social pastime she'd care to share, is asking ignorance to her habits, to delve into others unproven pasts.
Their histories are not the same; yet these were essential to harness them into pulling her burden!

When EG was denied her goals, someone paid for her ego's bruising; there is a certain Something within her which demands appeasement.
A sadism wasting her shady self away as obviously as those shallow wounds accrued digging herself into the cesspool she's surely in, now.

It behooved her connections to make amends & allay an everpresent, brooding temper. These personalities complacency provided cover in the moment demanded without hesitation or question, without ever considering themselves complicit to the cause... and how could they when she'd been so secretive as to the true nature of a thing, consistently?

Those who appear to be in league are still yet more or less employing 'damage management' to the best of their efforts, having failed to cut this cancer out of their own lives entirely.
Hence how it appears they've something to hide of their own- EG brings everything she touches down several levels, from rock bottom.

In the many expressions of Lucas I have seen wit, adoration, uncertainty, pleading, steadfastness, and finally bravery. This child accomplished an emotional journey which may take lifetimes for others, in a matter of a few harsh years.
It irks to witness this little warrior gone fiercely into battle against EG's dying wind quickly burning itself out; and from the first we all admitted EG made a point to ensure this child could not grow to stand up to her. Yes, we all ought have owned her motive long ago, outright.

'What cannot be broken, must be bound; what cannot be made to follow must be banished'

Now if you please, there are hundreds of local gates to the underworld that need be opened- I've doubts about what lies beneath a bridge long since studied to pieces, but until we've set sail along those silent swift paths who knows?
I love this post...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

There are wonderful threads and members to keep certain aspects active, but are there resources on this site (or any in the works) to address survivors/families needs while case evidence is compiled?

I keep seeing comments about EG being homeless at one point, was wondering when that was and why we think she was ever homeless? I have searched for links and have come up empty.

I was thinking the same. Plus, do we know her "degree" of homelessness? There's a difference between homeless living on the street, or homeless living on a friend/family member's couch. I think it would be difficult for her to be on the street with so much family around.

We have driven over this bridge at least 3 times since Lucas went missing. It's out in the open....and while it's not anything like driving on Kellogg, there is traffic over it. I've looked around there and have not seen anything. IMO, I would cross this off of the list. I've never seen any homeless people there. It's near Valley Center.

--edited to say I have not walked the area, just visually looked from the truck window.
Sorry but at this point I wonder if anything like this should be crossed off. Maybe someone should physically search. I know I am not out there searching but I live in PA but I would not just cross something off with a drive by.

Remember Caylee

Best Wishes To All Searchers

Theorosa Bridge

Sorry but at this point I wonder if anything like this should be crossed off. Maybe someone should physically search. I know I am not out there searching but I live in PA but I would not just cross something off with a drive by.

Remember Caylee

Best Wishes To All Searchers

That's fine.

That's why I said "in my opinion" before I said what I thought.

I grew up around there. I know the area. I posted what I think.

OT...kind of. When I got online earlier the first thing I saw was a post from our local weatherman that said, "As expected, severe storms have fired up across the Great Plains this afternoon... This storm is featuring rapid rotation near Lucas, KS." Praying that Lucas will be found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member