Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight all.
I will maybe get 4 hours of sleep at best and have to rent a Uhaul to get the rest of my abused friend's stuff here from a hundred miles away in the morning.
Her boyfriend has been released and has guns in his possession again and is on the move.[we are working to locate him and have a bumper-beeper locator placed on his jeep by LE. ASAP]!
He has stayed here before so he will likely head here.
I believe in the Almighty with all my soul so I only fear for her.
He is an expert in surveillance and has "creepered" her phone, and is calling her with dire warnings although she is not answering and has a restraining order against him.

Praying and thinking all night of Lucas. Where are you sweet boy? We love you so very much!!! Hope is what keeps us going constantly, Hope for you dear Lucas.:cupcake:

Just a couple of pix of what I stand for----
cache.php

cache.php

I respect you so much, Chi.
You walk the walk and talk the talk.
Determined passion.

Rest easy little one, we are coming for you.

012738bd0a473c1110abf1baf5da2ddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Be safe Chi. Much respect to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh Chi! I first mentioned it on the same thread as Delano maybe about the 3rd or so. I was basically told I was crazy, which I probably am. EG is into weird Voodoo stuff. Can totally see the possibility. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never knew about weird beliefs. That’s important. I lived in new Ireland for a wile. There are people involved in that stuff that would die rather than reveal another persons secrets. Can we get complete psycho wirkup in EG? I guess I had no clue that she had that going on as well.

This group she was involved with certainly had significant issues. Might be a good time to review them.

i never knew about weird beliefs. That’s important. I lived in new Ireland for a wile. There are people involved in that stuff that would die rather than reveal another persons secrets. Can we get complete psycho wirkup in EG? I guess I had no clue that she had that going on as well.

This group she was involved with certainly had significant issues. Might be a good time to review them.

Morning CharlieG :)
Wow that's a thought-provoking idea.:thinking:
I've had a lot of dealings with those who believe in Voodoo as well as satanism, just plain "self-created" wanna-be young stoner occultists, etc.
Santeria is very common these days also and spreading through many areas, unfortunately often along with their belief in blood sacrifice of animals.
(Just to be clear, the FBI has said they have never encountered true satanic ritualistic murder in the USA and while I may not agree with them on that, I am in no way suggesting its involvement in this case)
Going back to quickly read over any and all posts since I was sleeping.
Thanks everyone for trying to remain as positive as possible during all of this, and count me in with the truly angry at this point.
Chi:waiting:waiting all along with the rest of ya'll for any word on our dear Lucas

So, I showed this house yesterday... (turns out that I love it and I might buy it myself :giggle:) to a family and we walked on into the little boys bedroom and there was batman stuff EVERYWHERE. I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas after that point.

So, I showed this house yesterday... (turns out that I love it and I might buy it myself :giggle:) to a family and we walked on into the little boys bedroom and there was batman stuff EVERYWHERE. I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas after that point.
I cant imagine how difficult that must be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I cant imagine how difficult that must be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It definitely knocked me a little!

I don't know if it's that before, I used to see things that would now remind me of Lucas and I just didn't notice before or that there are little parts of Lucas everywhere now. :heartbeat:

Also, WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS Mjoachim :greetings:

<modsnip>

There are wonderful threads and members to keep certain aspects active, but are there resources on this site (or any in the works) to address survivors/families needs while case evidence is compiled?
These are a few site with comforting and wise coping methods for the loved ones of our missing.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/pubs/childismissing/ch7.html

http://www.missingkids.com/content/dam/ncmec/en_us/desktop/publications/pdf6a.pdf

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/229933.pdf

http://www.hope4themissing.org/page.php?8

https://missingchild.wordpress.com/missing-child-resources/support-groups/

If the "unknown perpetrator" mentioned to CPS is involved with this in any way they better speak up now! This just might be why we can't find our little man....because there is another person involved.
Obviously those Dr's notes weren't real. What Dr. in their right mind would state that? To say that at all would mean they were aware there was suspicion otherwise.

I polled some coworkers yesterday. Nurses and Nurse Practioners said they would have NEVER have written a note saying injuries were consistent with ANYTHING and would be very suspicious if someone asked. An ER doc said even if he wrote &#8220;consistent with a fall&#8221; in his chart, he&#8217;d never send a note with a parent. He said he&#8217;d be immediately suspicious that some sort of undermining was happening regarding another health professionals opinion and he would mandate report immediately. AND he said he would have NO PROBLEM confronting the parent asking for the note and why. Love him.

P.s. Doc called EG &#8220;stupid&#8221;

I polled some coworkers yesterday. Nurses and Nurse Practioners said they would have NEVER have written a note saying injuries were consistent with ANYTHING and would be very suspicious if someone asked. An ER doc said even if he wrote &#8220;consistent with a fall&#8221; in his chart, he&#8217;d never sent a note with a parent. He said he&#8217;d be immediately suspicious that some sort of undermining was happening regarding another health professionals opinion and he would mandate report immediately. AND he said he would have NO PROBLEM confronting the parent asking for the note and why. Love him.

P.s. Doc called EG &#8220;stupid&#8221;
Love you too Philigumbo. It's members like you who offer their expertise and based perspective for us to contemplate. Tthinking and learning. Thinking about what we've learned. Learning to apply teachings to Lucas' situation. All-around, WS does make a difference, always!

I have 3 little grandsons, one 10, one is 5, one is 3 and named Lucas. They love Batman...I&#8217;m surrounded by Batman...I feel ya...

It definitely knocked me a little!

I don't know if it's that before, I used to see things that would now remind me of Lucas and I just didn't notice before or that there are little parts of Lucas everywhere now. :heartbeat:

Also, WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS Mjoachim :greetings:
He&#8217;s letting you know he&#8217;s ok :loveyou:

Goodnight all.
I will maybe get 4 hours of sleep at best and have to rent a Uhaul to get the rest of my abused friend's stuff here from a hundred miles away in the morning.
Her boyfriend has been released and has guns in his possession again and is on the move.[we are working to locate him and have a bumper-beeper locator placed on his jeep by LE. ASAP]!
He has stayed here before so he will likely head here.
I believe in the Almighty with all my soul so I only fear for her.
He is an expert in surveillance and has "creepered" her phone, and is calling her with dire warnings although she is not answering and has a restraining order against him.

Praying and thinking all night of Lucas. Where are you sweet boy? We love you so very much!!! Hope is what keeps us going constantly, Hope for you dear Lucas.:cupcake:

Just a couple of pix of what I stand for----
cache.php

cache.php

OH my goodness! Stay vigilant and safe! Prayers.

Ah-hah! The lovely Ana is up with us. Pop-Tarts! Load the toaster and we'll all join you. Life just couldn't get any better than with Lucas, WS and Pop-Tarts.

What do you call a poptart that enforces the law? A cop-tart.

What do you call a poptart that does really bad at the box office?A flop-tart.

What do you call a pop tart that fell on the floor? A drop-tart.

What do you call a poptart that someone keeps in their pocket? A pock-tart.

What do you call a pop tart that goes from bottom to top? A searcher-tart.

Ah-hah! The lovely Ana is up with us. Pop-Tarts! Load the toaster and we'll all join you. Life just couldn't get any better than with Lucas, WS and Pop-Tarts.

What do you call a poptart that enforces the law? A cop-tart.

What do you call a poptart that does really bad at the box office?A flop-tart.

What do you call a pop tart that fell on the floor? A drop-tart.

What do you call a poptart that someone keeps in their pocket? A pock-part.

:floorlaugh: LOL. I love you all on this thread.

I left the pop tarts at the office and I couldn't justify driving downtown just to get my pop tarts back :lol: but it's all good, replenished stock will be back with me today LOL.

Lucas, you got all of us crazies here waiting for you to come back buddy ;) :giggle:

I woke up to Lucas' story on KWCH. Please let our little guy be found soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member