Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that and internal bleeding exacerbate by use of ibuprofen (making assumption that she was giving him something for being sick even though she seems the type to let him suffer in pain and fevers ::cry:: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good point. I am so jaded at this point I’m starting to wonder if she would even give him medicine to make him feel better- she obviously relished in his pain when she hit him over and over through time. MOO

The pull up has always bothered me, too.
She gave his description as wearing a pull up AND pants...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

JH would of been home when Lucas was sent home from school twice for vomiting.
Lucas sent home from school Feb 1 (Thursday), at school Feb 2nd (Friday), Feb 5th (Monday) at school, sent home Feb 6 (Tuesday) out of school Feb 7 & 8 (Wed, Thursday) in school Feb 9th. When he returned to school Feb 9th he had a Drs note stating stomach virus, JH should be able to verify if Lucas went to Dr or not.

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

The part I run over and over in my head is where would they take him. I believe she had help because I think she likes to play at woe is me. And people have always saved her. On how he passed my mind changes on a daily basis. If she had we need to think about where that is person comfortable and I personally think he is somewhere that if there was a phone ping that person would have a plausible reason to be there.(like a route to work or home) being new to this how easily can LE check phone records and pings on friends and family

IF Lucas was still conscious and able to talk when she returned from OG, then I think that’s exactly what happened.
, I hope you're wrong. It is too soul-crushing to comprehend.

IF Lucas was still conscious and able to talk when she returned from OG, then I think that’s exactly what happened.
Totally confused. He was seen by LL at the front door at 530.
She returned at about 6 pm.
Are u saying something could have kicked in to cause LH to be unconscious nor verbal in that 30 minute window?

Lucas sent home from school Feb 1 (Thursday), at school Feb 2nd (Friday), Feb 5th (Monday) at school, sent home Feb 6 (Tuesday) out of school Feb 7 & 8 (Wed, Thursday) in school Feb 9th. When he returned to school Feb 9th he had a Drs note stating stomach virus, JH should be able to verify if Lucas went to Dr or not.

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus.

Great point, Busy! He was around and knew what condition Luke was in at that time- I wonder if he mentioned that Lucas was so ill to anyone

He is responsible for some of it. There is no getting around it. Lucas was his responsibility. I did not realize he was home all those days when his little boy was bruised and battered and sick.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I completely agree with this.
JH has his faults, but there is not a doubt in my mind that he had nothing to do with Lucas’ disappearance or “disposing” of him. Did he let Lucas down? Absolutely. Is he in love with a narcissistic b—-h? Without a doubt. Will he have to live with his decisions for the rest of his life? Yes.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Has anyone in here followed the case of evan brewer from wichita. he is the boy that was found encased in cement. I seen the news story that gave information from the court case. it was terrible what that poor child endured. the mother was aware and still wants to marry the monster of a boyfriend that did that to her child. Some relationships are not normal. I am not saying JH is involved. But from the domestic problems between EG and JH .. it doesn't seem they had a normal relationship either.

He is responsible for some of it. There is no getting around it. Lucas was his responsibility. I did not realize he was home all those days when his little boy was bruised and battered and sick.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Poor Lucas was isolated from family members that reported abuse.
That was his fathers doing.
Poor kid never had a chance.

His actions or lack of are a contributing factor to what happen to Lucas.
He knows it.

I hope EG case goes to trial.
Alot of information will come out.
Her conviction will lead to someone else being charged in this case.

You know what is weird about her “discovering” Lucas was asleep? He had a pull-up on according to her because he has accidents when he sleeps. So did she discover him asleep and then put a pull-up on? Or was this a planned nap and so she put one on him for that? EG has said she put a movie on for him to watch, she has also said she put him down for a nap and the she has said she discovered him asleep. So which is it? That pull-up being on is really important because it’s not normal for a missing persons clothing to include what type of underwear they have on. Of all the posters of missing kids I have seen, the only ones who had a diaper or underwear on were kids who only had that on.

She lies when theres something to hide.
Maybe she said he was wearing pullups because he wasnt wearing them.
Maybe he had an accident and she beat him to death?
Shes the type to say he was wearing them to cover that up.
Thats how she rolls.
That would be providing it went down that way.

Okay just getting back to real basics here. I need to post this and refer back for myself !

She’s Lazy, I think PB stated this and I agree.

3:30pm - she smokes, gets high and goes out to eat or whatever.

4:53 and 543 - Near OG confirmed.

5:30pm - Lucas sighting confirmed.

6:00pm - 24.5 hrs later she reports him missing.

Notes - 24 hrs after he is last seen by someone other than her. What did she do in that time with a baby also. Did she definitely have the baby overnight on Friday I wonder. We don’t actually know when she went home on Friday it could have been anytime at all. Nothing has been said. We only know the times the phone records indicate she was in the area of Olive Garden. While we as normal people want to think she went home after that hour she states who really knows.

We need to think what did she do between 5:43 and I think it’s maybe fair to say daylight next morning. She disappeared him and maybe needed to clean some things or whatever (maybe didn’t need to clean anything other than herself)

Has scratches on hands from ( concrete, bushes, carpets, maybe irritated from cleaning )

What did she do with him and where did she do it.

I know everyone has thought of loads of things I am just throwing it out again in case it helps anyone spark an idea.

She’s Lazy but Brazen

Totally confused. He was seen by LL at the front door at 530.
She returned at about 6 pm.
Are u saying something could have kicked in to cause LH to be unconscious nor verbal in that 30 minute window?

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

Something about "the days leading up to when he disappeared" (as the narrator of "Disappeared" would say) has always bothered me, and I think thsee days may "hold some clues". Again, poison comes to mind, which would indicate premeditation. Now, I'm not saying that IF this is possibly the case that this is due to anything Mancheausan-type, but perhaps just due to pure evil and wanting to get rid of him. Perhaps she found a so e kind of poisoning method that she thought would be untraceable/undetectable? Idk....

If not poison, then as mentioned internal injuries from physical abuse, or maybe if he was naturally I'll with a bug or strep then she just was too strung out and impatient to bother with a sick child. I don't know what it is, but I think somehow his pervious illness plays a role.

What about illness from contact with, say, meth? Secondhand exposure? Could this cause nausea if she was smoking it inside? Maybe she thought this illness could be traced back to her. Just a thought.

So, I'm behind here but just wanted to clarify. I think I read PB said she did not have knuckle I juries upon her arrest, just scratches. And if so, does this then indicate that she sustained the knuckle injuries while in jail? Tia.

I doubt Luke would have the energy/dare to defend himself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
If somene has their hands around your neck and you cant breathe, it is sheer fight for your life adrenaline and an auto response to try and get them to let go

Cruising through the facts and came across this additional “story” she told. Which is it- was he playing a game, was he sleeping, or was it a movie!???
56aaab95dbc77c306b2eca5c7ec5313f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads