Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus
http://www.latimes.com/books/jacket...a-book-20131022,0,5242517.story#axzz2iccbLrpX

"By Emily Keeler
October 22, 2013, 7:52 a.m.
Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, two of the three women held captive for about 10 years in a house in Cleveland, are working on a book. And they've got some heavy-hitters to help them.

The book, about their years of imprisonment and daring escape, will be co-written by Pulitzer Prize winners Mary Jordan and Kevin Sullivan, a married team of Washington Post reporters. Jordan is a Cleveland native.

Also on Berry and DeJesus' side is Washington attorney Robert Barnett, who has negotiated book deals for Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Tony Blair, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Laura Bush, Bob Woodward, Dick Cheney, Alan Greenspan, Sarah Palin, Amanda Knox and more. Barnett's office released a statement about the book to the Associated Press on Monday afternoon."

Thank you for the suggestion. I would LOVE to have these incredible women on my show and will do my best to get them to appear. I'll keep you posted :)

Hi Tricia,
I've been thinking about these ladies a lot lately since the horrific discovery of the Turpin children in California. I would especially love for Amanda and Gina to offer their thoughts and advice for the 13 Survivors.

The Natalie Bollinger case out of Colorado. I know Tricia was interviewed for the Sword and Scale podcast (great job, BTW) but any additional visibility and insight on this case would be so incredibly helpful.

It's a case full of twists and turns...

A few highlights...

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360661

http://crimefeed.com/2018/02/natalie-bollinger-arrest-affidavit-joseph-lopez/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thank you. Great idea. I'll get my producer working on it and see if we can line up some good interviews.

Tricia

Thank you. Great idea. I'll get my producer working on it and see if we can line up some good interviews.

Tricia
Great! I'm sure you'll do it justice. Just finished listening to the 2nd episode of sword and scale (loved hearing you, BTW) but the case... I have no words.
Thank you!
Denise

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tricia, I'd really like you to have several attorneys (Prosecutors and defense) to analyze the recent overturned conviction of Dana Chandler (Topeka, KS, convicted of murdering her ex and his fiance). IMO, the state will not re-try her (and I do think she is guilty) but the prosecutors just plain mucked up this case! I think it'd be interesting for listeners to re-visit this case as it was:

1. a totally circumstantial (some say too weak) case
2. with an unlikable defendant
3. whose daughter secretly recorded calls in hopes of catching Mom
4. and daughter/son testified against Mom
5. Mom gets 2 "hard 50" sentences

6. and then the KS Supreme Court overturns, remands per blatant Prosecutor misconduct (my word)

I seriously think this case will end with Dana Chandler being freed and not re-tried. The DA has to respond to the Supreme Court re intentions soon, so I think this would be another reason to discuss this case.

Thanks....

Any chance you could get one or both of the women behind the DNA Doe Project on the show?

Maybe one of their team of genealogists as well?

#HotForHoles [emoji6][emoji851]

Paul Holes and investigative journalist Billy Jensen.

A few:

Todd Matthews, NamUs
Alicia Kozakiewicz
Dr. Nici Vance, Oregon State Medical Examiners Office—Forensic Anthropoloy

Hi Tricia :)

I’d like to possibly suggest reaching out to Sgt. Kim Riley, Carter and/or Leazenby as they seem to be giving interviews on YouTube and other outlets.

Latest interview with Riley:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back