Status
Not open for further replies.
McCleary, WA to Kittias County, WA...

attachment.php

Attachments

• McCleary to Kittias County.jpg
    McCleary to Kittias County.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 599
OK so.. does anyone remember one of the first people looked at in this case? He worked at the nursing home that Lindsey would pass to get home. He told friends that she was no longer alive. He took off the night she disappeared or the next day and went to Eastern Wa. His car had been cleaned out or something when they looked at it. I think the family that had a bunch of land and it was searched for her. Then the mom was at the search command center and acting very strange. Does anyone else remember this? Very odd now hearing that she was found in Eastern Wa. So sad for her mom and family!!

THIS. Dale Golder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn’t allowed most likely and mod feel free to remove or others report but can someone please explain what this person is on about? From eight years ago... but it’s weird.

For example...

“ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: POST: STRONGHOLD: SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER: MISSION STATEMENT; PSALM 150: tronghold's the Dog Running the Pack now, & Lindsey Baum's Mis-fortune will be Vindicated. And that, can be taken to the Bank! Contact Clifford, S/O & Tena Golder, former Tena W. Baum (theres motive right there),@ (360) 495-0002 for all the Latest Info on DG's Attempted Rape in 2000. [D]ale Golder's a "loaded Cannon on Deck." Why is DG working at a "Youth Group" in the Olympia Area? Rebecca Martinson went Missing from Olympia, & then there's the Attempted Abduction of the 14 year-old Girl!”

From a red it user called strongtower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember. Their last name was Gold or something similar. The mother was on all the crime sites claiming to be trying to help and clear the suspicion of her son. As I remember she was thrown off a lot of the boards for being a trouble maker. He was questioned for also following Lindsey's Mom around town one night that she was out looking for her. My heart is breaking. Like so many others I have been following her case since day one. I wonder if she was found anywhere near those old men lived.

Yes, I remember. Their last name was Gold or something similar. The mother was on all the crime sites claiming to be trying to help and clear the suspicion of her son. As I remember she was thrown off a lot of the boards for being a trouble maker. He was questioned for also following Lindsey's Mom around town one night that she was out looking for her. My heart is breaking. Like so many others I have been following her case since day one. I wonder if she was found anywhere near those old men lived.

She was found in Eastern Wasington. The old men I think you're referring to lived near Green Lake in Seattle. At least a few hours and a mountain pass apart.

I had almost given up hope that little Lindsey would ever be found. But I held on to a tiny bit of hope that she would. I hope LE can figure out who committed this horrible crime.

I remember him too. He was a wacko with lots of theories that he made up but could never prove.

RIP little one. You should be enjoying adulthood right now. May charges be brought forth to the disgusting who ended your young life.

No.. Golder. He was looked at when Lindsey first went missing. He lived in McCleary. He worked at the nursing home that was along the street that Lindsey walked home from Makayla's house. He was also following Melissa around one night while she was out looking for Lindsey. I believe he said he went to Eastern Wa that night and was communicating with someone in Eastern Wa. I'm pretty sure the whole story is on the earlier threads of hers. His mom was also at the command center for the search for Lindsey and was acting strangely. I spent many weekends in McCleary search for her. The 3 men in Seattle men that were arrested were said to have a missing person flier of Lindsey's in one of their homes along with child *advertiser censored* and other horrible stuff.

First let me say, today's news is just devastating. I have been here since the beginning and I always held out hope that Lindsey was still alive. REST IN PEACE SWEET ANGEL. This is so heartbreaking.

Now to go back and read what you guys have been discussing today. I remember DG and I remember something about a camp counselor and a trip to eastern WA and I think something about his truck and a car wash. Going to refresh my memory.

First let me say, today's news is just devastating. I have been here since the beginning and I always held out hope that Lindsey was still alive. REST IN PEACE SWEET ANGEL. This is so heartbreaking.

Now to go back and read what you guys have been discussing today. I remember DG and I remember something about a camp counselor and a trip to eastern WA and I think something about his truck and a car wash. Going to refresh my memory.

I was just going to ask if anyone remembered about the camp. I believe his friend worked at the camp and they'd go up there when it was closed at night and do drugs. He was also questioned by the police.

I just saw the news. RIP Lindsey :rose: I did not expect her to be so far away.

Praying for her family :praying:

Also just saw the news. Rest in peace little lady. :heartbeat:

:rose: RIP Lindsey. hope they catch the monster who did this because i doubt LB was the only one this monster murdered

I didn't find out about Lindsey's case until it was long cold.

I'm glad that she is going to go home to her family at last, and I hope that evidence can be found to identify and convict her killer.

2018 is certainly proving to be a big year for cases being solved..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox