Found Safe NY - Gionna Harter, 1 month old, Montour Falls, 10 May 2018

Just click on her name. That will take you to her page.
I have yet to figure out how to view FB live comments when viewing after the fact.
I can see the ones the are posted during the video and not the other hundreds, for some reason. When I click on comments I don't get a drop down of them. Hmff.

It seems during the video she says (slurs), "I can't find my needle". Not good!!! It also doesn't look like she is in a hotel but rather a house or an apartment.

IMO

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I have yet to figure out how to view FB live comments when viewing after the fact.
I can see the ones the are posted during the video and not the other hundreds, for some reason. When I click on comments I don't get a drop down of them. Hmff.

It seems during the video she says (slurs), "I can't find my needle". Not good!!! It also doesn't look like she is in a hotel but rather a house or an apartment.

IMO

Oh noooo, I’ll have to listen to that again. I hope she isn’t gonna hot shot herself. She seems to be running scared. This is not good.

Yep, I also heard, "Can’t find my needle." Not good at all. Any news? I was at my son’s art show.

FOUND SAFE!

http://www.whec.com/news/amber-alert-deputies-looking-for-missing-15-day-old-baby/4902325/?cat=565
Schuyler County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Gionna K. Harter has been located safe and sound in Geneva by Geneva and State Police Officers.

Katrina Harter has turned herself into Geneva Police.

That is wonderful news! Katrina was right in the FB Live--Gionna is a very pretty little baby! And she deserves better than mama looking for a needle instead of looking after Gionna properly.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]An Amber Alert issued for a missing 15-day-old baby was canceled Thursday evening, the Schuyler County Sheriff's Office announced.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The alert for Gionna Harter, which was issued at 2:11 p.m., was canceled around 8:30 p.m. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"The child was located safely," New York State Police announced on Twitter.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Katrina M. Harter, the baby's mother, who is accused of abducting her early Thursday, turned herself in at the Geneva Police Department, authorities said.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]https://www.democratandchronicle.co...neva-katrina-harter-ontario-county/599114002/[/FONT][/FONT]

She’s commenting on the video right now. How is she not arrested?

NO CHARGES AFTER AMBER ALERT WAS ISSUED FOR MISSING BABY
The Schuyler County Sheriff's Office said Friday that Katrina Harter is not facing criminal charges after she turned herself in with her two-week old baby.
The sheriff's office says Harter had already had two other children taken away from her by court order, and didn't want it to happen with her new baby.

The young child is now in custody of a third party.
https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article...lert-was-issued-for-missing-baby/71-551320141

An Amber Alert and then no charges. Most bizarre!

Very sad situation all around.

Glad the child is safe and hopefully well protected going forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back