FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading the Dale Golder thread. Where were Lindsey's remains found? By Ellensburg by any chance? According to a post on that thread that I made, Dale was in Ellensburg on 7/16/09. I will keep reading there and be back.

I remember him too. He was a wacko with lots of theories that he made up but could never prove.

Strongtower was a mentally ill person who became obsessed with Lindseys case. He posted all over the web for years.

No.. Golder. He was looked at when Lindsey first went missing. He lived in McCleary. He worked at the nursing home that was along the street that Lindsey walked home from Makayla's house. He was also following Melissa around one night while she was out looking for Lindsey. I believe he said he went to Eastern Wa that night and was communicating with someone in Eastern Wa. I'm pretty sure the whole story is on the earlier threads of hers. His mom was also at the command center for the search for Lindsey and was acting strangely. I spent many weekends in McCleary search for her. The 3 men in Seattle men that were arrested were said to have a missing person flier of Lindsey's in one of their homes along with child *advertiser censored* and other horrible stuff.

Regrettably, I am inclined to think of those 3 old SOB's, given the recovery location.

RIP Lindsey

Eastern WA. Kittias County. That's a long ways from Olympia & McCleary. :(

Oh Lindsey. What happened that day? How scared she must have been. Glad the family can at least lay her to rest. I hope there is some sort of evidence with suspect DNA somewhere at the scene as well.

Is there a link to the source saying she was found in Kittitas County? I can't find an article that says anything other than Eastern Washington and that they won't comment on where exactly. Thanks!

Regrettably, I am inclined to think of those 3 old SOB's, given the recovery location.

RIP Lindsey

I'm curious why you would think that, not that it isn't possible. Its just that I know a ton of people who have lived in Seattle all their lives and never been over the passes to Eastern Washington. It seems more likely to me that it might be Dale Golder that was known to have traveled from where Lindsey lived to Eastern Washington around the time she went missing.

Is there a link to the source saying she was found in Kittitas County? I can't find an article that says anything other than Eastern Washington and that they won't comment on where exactly. Thanks!

It was posted in the heading of the KIRO-7 News conference live on Facebook.

“Partial remains were found in Kittitas County, police tell KIRO 7.”

I have a screenshot that I texted to my husband but I don’t know if I’m allowed to post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you the screenshot via message, I hope that’s OK. I couldn’t find it again on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers to the family and friends as they cope with the news that Lindsey has now been found.
May she now rest in peace.

Did anyone find an Unidentified Forum thread on the discovery of her remains? I didn't see one but may have missed it.

!@#$% I deleted my entire post on my phone. Let me try again.

Ellensburg is in Kittitas County. Dale Golder went to Ellensburg on 7/16 and his gf SC had to drive him back to McCleary because his car was broken down. I believe he wasn't checked out by LE until after that on 7/29(?). He told LE a lot of lies. He was on regular scheduled days off from the Beehive the night Lindsey went missing 6/26, and the next day. He was suspended from his camp counselor job during that time also and returned there on 6/28(?). He had all those calls made to his gf's eastern WA # that stopped abruptly at 9:26 pm until 1:11 am. Then he made a call out at 6-something am the next morning. His car was seen near the Beehive that night around 10 pm. Close to the time Lindsey would have been walking home. The "tomato guy" said Dale was with his gf SC that night at a BBQ but it was later determined she was not in town. Did Dale take Lindsey to Ellensburg that night or did he relocate her there in July? I'm still looking for info about him washing his car. IIRC, he washed it thoroughly in Ellensburg in July. His habits changed in the two months after Lindsey's disappearance. He stopped driving his car all around town and he stopped hanging out with the tomato guy until around the end of August.

I would love to see the screen shot that says her remains were found in Kittitas County.

All JMO.

The remains of a 10-year-old girl who went missing nearly a decade ago have been discovered hundreds of miles from her home.

Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking back to her house in the small town of McCleary, Washington on June 26, 2009.

The case gained nationwide publicity and Lindsey's face even appeared on the cover of People Magazine the following year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-10-year-old-Lindsay-Baum.html#ixzz5F9ckupWv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...covered-missing-10-year-old-Lindsay-Baum.html

Wow.

Lindsey, Rest In Peace sweet girl.

You’re so loved.

Keep on sparkling [emoji92]

Sent using Tapatalk

“We’ve brought Lindsey home,” Grays Harbor County Sheriff Rick Scott said Thursday in making the announcement.

The remains were found in a remote area of Eastern Washington, although the exact location was not disclosed by Scott during a news conference. Local authorities turned the remains over to the FBI for DNA analysis, but the analysis wasn’t done until recently because the remains weren’t connected to a known homicide case, he said.

Scott said authorities would release few details about the discovery and what has now become a kidnapping and homicide investigation. Authorities are now focused on finding the individual responsible, whom Scott called a “monster.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-recovered-case-now-a-homicide-investigation/

If it is true that her remains were found in Kittitas County, it definitely does not look good for Dale Golder. He is known to travel to Ellensburg. IIRC, Dale stated that on the night of 6/26/09 he was at a BBQ and he left at 9:00pm and passed out at home. This would have him leaving the BBQ shortly before Lindsey went missing. If he was at home passed out, then why was his vehicle seen near the Beehive around 10:00pm. Things just aren't adding up with this kid.

Just found out. Rest in peace, precious angel
:candle:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If it is true that her remains were found in Kittitas County, it definitely does not look good for Dale Golder. He is known to travel to Ellensburg. IIRC, Dale stated that on the night of 6/26/09 he was at a BBQ and he left at 9:00pm and passed out at home. This would have him leaving the BBQ shortly before Lindsey went missing. If he was at home passed out, then why was his vehicle seen near the Beehive around 10:00pm. Things just aren't adding up with this kid.

Yes.. all of this. He had a very noticeable car with a loud muffler and someone saw and heard his car in town that night around 10pm. AND.. his phone activity stopped at 9:26pm that night and there was only a 2 minute call from his GF at 1:11am.. no other activity on his phone during that whole time. Which was not his usual activity. He was usually very active on the phone until after 1am in the morning. His GF said that she didn't call him that night until 1 because he was at work.. which he wasn't. He also lied to police about where he was that night.. saying he was at his 2nd job at the Christian camp but he had been suspended during that time. He also told people that she had been killed. He also followed Melissa around town. She had to call the police on him. There is so much stuff with this guy that doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven