Found Deceased TX - Scott Mayer, 47, San Antonio, 2 May 2018

BBM
I'm confused? Message 67 in this string indicates that taxes are all paid, however, the link above appears to be court action for unpaid 2016 taxes.

Yes I'm not certain where the poster in message #67 confirmed taxes were paid. Public records clearly show a pending case specifying he is delinquent in paying taxes.

Yes I'm not certain where the poster in message #67 confirmed taxes were paid. Public records clearly show a pending case specifying he is delinquent in paying taxes.
Not sure but is that his brothers name on the delinquent taxes case?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I believe that the delinquent tax cases on the public records site list Scott and several members of his family (brothers?) as defendants. I don't believe it is for his personal home. If you look at the Bexar County Property Tax site, and search under his name, it shows the history of when his property taxes for his home were paid each year. There is currently a zero balance due.

Local news finally showed his wife and she made statements that suggested she was talking directly to Scott. She seems to know he is out there watching...."please come home, we need you, know one loves me the way you do, no one can do school papers with the girls like you do"etc. This is obviously a voluntary act.

Local news finally showed his wife and she made statements that suggested she was talking directly to Scott. She seems to know he is out there watching...."please come home, we need you, know one loves me the way you do, no one can do school papers with the girls like you do"etc. This is obviously a voluntary act.

what station was that?

[...]

“We're going to do to a big on foot search,” said Mark Scumaci, a volunteer. “Houses, shrubs, wherever. We're going to cover it the best we can.”

The search was focused in the Bulverde area on Wednesday, not too far from where Mayer was last seen a week before.

“Just trying to uncover every rock, and look behind every house,” said Scott’s older brother Jeff Mayer. “Everything and anything.”

[...]

“It's just so out of character, and it's not him,” said Jeff. “We're just scared.”

[...]

"I want him to come home,” said Jason Mayer. “If somebody knows where he is, I want them to bring him home.”

“Just come home,” said Jeff Mayer. “No matter the deal, what's going on, just come home.”

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/hundreds-of-volunteers-search-for-missing-youth-baseball-coach

Read on FB this morning they are looking into a possible lead from last Friday. Someone fitting his description wearing a Johnson HS shirt was seen buying things at a local pharmacy. Apparently made comment about going to family members to watch the Kentucky Derby. The brother confirmed on Fb post this is one of the leads the law enforcement looking in to.

I am curious if the brother can confirm if Scott has family in Kentucky, if so I would assume LE would be questioning them.
It also could be mistaken identity or some type of diversion by Scott.

The Bexar County Tax Assessor-Collector's page is where I found that there are no taxes due on the property and that there are no active lawsuits. After clicking on the link below, look to the right of the page, towards the bottom and click on 'Jurisdiction Details" and it shows that all years are paid. Maybe some info has not been updated?
https://bexar.acttax.com/act_webdev/bexar/showdetail2.jsp?can=049009160630

That's very sad. I really think his last text to his wife indicated he wasn't coming back alive. He may have been struggling for quite a while. She appears to be devastated.

Agree. She seems to be mourning, especially when she reminisces about Scott helping the family decide where to go eat etc. How very heartbreaking. I hope he is found quickly so the family can find peace.

Agree. She seems to be mourning, especially when she reminisces about Scott helping the family decide where to go eat etc. How very heartbreaking. I hope he is found quickly so the family can find peace.
That was gut wrenching and heart breaking. I hope they find him alive and well.

I'm not sure but something seemed off to me. Not sure what but didn't appear as genuine as I thought it might. I do feel so bad for the entire family. Very sad situation.

I'm not sure but something seemed off to me. Not sure what but didn't appear as genuine as I thought it might. I do feel so bad for the entire family. Very sad situation.

I feel like they are holding back information.

Really? I'm not a crier and even I had tears in my eyes. She seemed absolutely shattered.

Really? I'm not a crier and even I had tears in my eyes. She seemed absolutely shattered.

Me too Cheezy....I was at work, took a break at my desk and watched the video....it brought tears to my eyes. She did seem shattered and exhibited behavior I would expect from someone who is fearful that a loved one is endangered. The most telling moment was when she lost her train of thought and struggled to get it back. Her feelings of loss and confusion were so apparent in that moment...it broke my heart!

I'm hoping Scott is safe somewhere taking a break...but I'm struggling to believe it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back