MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. And, in the case of screen shots, we see only excerpts of "conversations". Who initiated the discussion about Ally's parents? How did the subject come up? I would like to hear/read the entire conversation, not just carefully selected excerpts. We may not get that opportunity until a trial :sigh:

I agree: Without context, it's virtually impossible to fully understand where those quoted are coming from. As far as I’m concerned, all we have right now is one person’s perception of Franz’s personality and the relationship between Ally, Nikki and Franz. And for me personally, what Wes has told us has not made Franz a stronger suspect than any other.

Also, I really wish Wes would share the text messages that were exchanged between him and Ally leading up to her murder:

“And entire part where I show Chris Hanson text messages from Alex the days leading up to her death talking about getting engaged, talking about marriage, telling each other we love each other.... text messages from her mom talking about Franz’s uncaring behavior and attitude after Alex’s death and his “just get over it” attitude toward he mother.... I showed all of these text messages to Chris Hanson, I even sent all of them to the producer of the program.

[RSBM]”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=13986755#post13986755

and

(Replying to another poster’s comment “You didn't respond to the request of showing us the messages you showed Chris Hanson.“):

“I showed you the one text I’m going to show you. At this point many of these texts are too important to the investigation. The only reason I showed the ONE that I did was because I’ve sent it to every reporter out there and no one ever wanted to report on it.
The rest of the info will come out in court.
I’ve given you more than enough too see where this investigation is headed.”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=14008917#post14008917

He posted the above on March 21st. According to a TCT article dated March 9, Nikki and Franz were interviewed by Chris Hansen on Feb. 15, which leads me to believe Wes was interviewed around the same time.

So what changed between mid-Feb. to mid-Mar. that Wes could no longer share the messages he was ready to share with the rest of the world?

(The only ss he shared with us was that of a conversation between him and Nikki):

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=14007944#post14007944

The texts between Ally and Wes from the days leading up to her murder are important, IMO, in light of what’s NIkki said in the TCT article referenced above:

“Nikki disputes Sutherland’s claims about marriage.

‘At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,’ Nikki said. ‘The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

‘At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,’ Nikki said. ‘I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.’
https://www.tctimes.com/news/new-de...cle_e5892014-23c7-11e8-9c28-c31bdea8f3d0.html

Did someone resent Ally wanting to renew an old friendship with the guy in Florida? A pile of new clothes with tags on still" implies she had an interest, IMO. Otherwise, just a few new things would have sufficed. But I haven't dated in so long, I may be wrong.

I, too, would like to see some communications Ally had in the weeks before her death. Texts, FB type posts, phone messages, etc. or any friends who could share what she told them, from their own understanding. If LE has any of this, they have not told us and could be saving it for the investigation or trial.

Why are so few coming forward to share more about Ally. And no one has come forward to my knowledge to publically support the former boyfriend. We (and I assume LE) would benefit from another source to confirm what he has told us.

Thank you for getting back to me, black_squirrel!

So ... I have bad news and good news:

Bad news: No pictures this weekend :(.

We were actually in the area for a soccer tournament.

Much to the parents’ surprise, our boys’ team kept winning and winning, qualified for the championship game, which they actually won. My initial plan was to spend the afternoon taking photos, but due to his team playing those extra game, it didn’t quite work out the way I had hoped.

Good news: We will be back in Oakland County this coming Sunday for another game (regular season/non-tournament). I should actually have more time to take pictures and videos this time.

I’m so sorry for the disappointment.

In the meantime, if anyone has additional requests, please let me know.

Thanks for your thoughtful note... yah, on the winning! Totally understand on no photos.

Did someone resent Ally wanting to renew an old friendship with the guy in Florida? A pile of new clothes with tags on still" implies she had an interest, IMO. Otherwise, just a few new things would have sufficed. But I haven't dated in so long, I may be wrong.

I, too, would like to see some communications Ally had in the weeks before her death. Texts, FB type posts, phone messages, etc. or any friends who could share what she told them, from their own understanding. If LE has any of this, they have not told us and could be saving it for the investigation or trial.

Why are so few coming forward to share more about Ally. And no one has come forward to my knowledge to publically support the former boyfriend. We (and I assume LE) would benefit from another source to confirm what he has told us.

Guy in Florida, please come forward???

Do we know if anyone in the Victim's close circle has a substance abuse problem or was/is being treated for a bipolar or psychiatric disorder? I know that's generally confidential info, but just wondering if this possibility had come to light.

Do we know if anyone in the Victim's close circle has a substance abuse problem or was/is being treated for a bipolar or psychiatric disorder? I know that's generally confidential info, but just wondering if this possibility had come to light.

I don't know about that. I wonder where you are going with this. Do you think the perpetrator had a drug problem or was mentally ill?

I don't know about that. I wonder where you are going with this. Do you think the perpetrator had a drug problem or was mentally ill?

It’s just one piece of the puzzle I am examining.
People do crazy things when they are angry, drunk, or both. Throw a psychiatric disorder in to the mix and actions become even more unpredictable.
Just going through my list of possible explanations for an attack on a well loved individual who seemingly didn’t have an enemy in the world.

It’s just one piece of the puzzle I am examining.
People do crazy things when they are angry, drunk, or both. Throw a psychiatric disorder in to the mix and actions become even more unpredictable.
Just going through my list of possible explanations for an attack on a well loved individual who seemingly didn’t have an enemy in the world.

Do you consider narcissism a psychiatric disorder?

Not in the casual manner many people toss the term around. However, yes, it is a recognized disorder.

I have known two real narcissists in my quite long life. And yes, I agree it is a personality disorder.

ETA. I am not speaking about ex husbands here. Thankfully, I have managed to stay out of relationships with narcissists.

I have known two real narcissists in my quite long life. And yes, I agree it is a personality disorder.

ETA. I am not speaking about ex husbands here. Thankfully, I have managed to stay out of relationships with narcissists.

Unless you've been living in an ice cave in the Arctic Circle, you have almost certainly known more than two. Roughly 1% of the population has NPD according to this article. (I've seen other estimates as high as 3%.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?utm_term=.be3cd8ddae06&noredirect=on

"Although the overall risk of homicide for women was substantially lower than that of men (rate ratio [RR] = 0.27), their risk of being killed by a spouse or intimate acquaintance was higher (RR = 1.23). In contrast to men, the killing of a woman by a stranger was rare (RR = 0.18). More than twice as many women were shot and killed by their husband or intimate acquaintance than were murdered by strangers using guns, knives, or any other means. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1635092/

Could there be other "intimate acquaintances?" Perhaps Ally had started dating or online dating? Or an old flame?

"Although the overall risk of homicide for women was substantially lower than that of men (rate ratio [RR] = 0.27), their risk of being killed by a spouse or intimate acquaintance was higher (RR = 1.23). In contrast to men, the killing of a woman by a stranger was rare (RR = 0.18). More than twice as many women were shot and killed by their husband or intimate acquaintance than were murdered by strangers using guns, knives, or any other means. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1635092/

Could there be other "intimate acquaintances?" Perhaps Ally had started dating or online dating? Or an old flame?

There are parallels to this case, and another I have been feverishly researching for the last six years; Julia Niswender.

The parallels are two very well liked gals with seemingly no enemies. Both seem to have had someone close in their inner circle who is now considered suspicious, though vehemently denying wrongdoing.

Both cases are now going through the arduous and painstaking task of examining anyone with a connection, or perceived motive. A huge task.
However, it will be a little micro-speck of DNA that will eventually get tested and re-tested and get matched up to familial or databased DNA.

So, our theories are all very interesting, and the debate dynamic, but it will be the DNA that will bring this gal justice. I have no doubt.

There are parallels to this case, and another I have been feverishly researching for the last six years; Julia Niswender.

The parallels are two very well liked gals with seemingly no enemies. Both seem to have had someone close in their inner circle who is now considered suspicious, though vehemently denying wrongdoing.

Both cases are now going through the arduous and painstaking task of examining anyone with a connection, or perceived motive. A huge task.
However, it will be a little micro-speck of DNA that will eventually get tested and re-tested and get matched up to familial or databased DNA.

So, our theories are all very interesting, and the debate dynamic, but it will be the DNA that will bring this gal justice. I have no doubt.

There’s also Egypt Covington found murdered in her apartment in Belleville. Well liked girl with a lot going for her.

There’s also Egypt Covington found murdered in her apartment in Belleville. Well liked girl with a lot going for her.

Yes, pretty much always the case. My next door neighbour was murdered by her husband when she left him. He tried to blame anyone on the planet for it, including his own daughters and her elderly parents.

When I think of a similar case, I think of two. One is the murder of Heidi Childs and David Metzler, the two Virginia Tech students. It was also off a gravel road and the murder weapon a very common, but not typical weapon. A .30-30 rifle. However, I believe it less likely they were murdered by someone they knew than in Alexandra's case.

The other is the murder of Rebekah Sue Bletsch, also in Michigan. She was also jogging off a lightly traveled rural road. We now know that the killer is Jeffrey Willis, who also kidnapped and murdered Jessica Heeringa. Like this case, I believe Willis drove up on her and also left shell casings at the scene. Those casings were later traced to a gun Willis carried in his car.

The Bletsch murder makes me wonder if the murderer here will get stopped one day by LE and they find he is carrying a shotgun loaded with buckshot in his trunk. It gives me hope in any case.

Obviously the bf would be suspected but the telling element here, to me, is that the parents have not been cleared by LE.

Obviously the bf would be suspected but the telling element here, to me, is that the parents have not been cleared by LE.

And I cannot understand why the parents have not been cleared. The VI tell us that her father never liked or wanted his only child, but waited until she was 31 to murder her? Because she came back to live with her parent's? If you do not want your adult children to move in, you say no. You do not murder them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow