Australia - 7 dead in mass shooting and suicide - Osmington WA - 11 May 2018

I wonder why Katrina did not post that on her own Facebook, rather than her mother posting it?

She probably did and her mother has shared it to hers? I can't see much of what Katrina has posted on her FB. In fact I couldn't see where the media reported the "stalking" FB post either?

Re: Peter and looking for work.

Perhaps it wasn't financial. Maybe he just needed to keep his mind busy? It's hard to go from working full time to doing nothing or near nothing.

Depression can hit hard when you don't keep your mind busy (I'm talking from experience here).

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

She probably did and her mother has shared it to hers? I can't see much of what Katrina has posted on her FB. In fact I couldn't see where the media reported the "stalking" FB post either?
In one of the articles I read it said a friend of Katrina's shared the stalking post.

Her FB has now been Memorialised. Fastest I've ever seen happen.

Re: Peter and looking for work.

Perhaps it wasn't financial. Maybe he just needed to keep his mind busy? It's hard to go from working full time to doing nothing or near nothing.

Depression can hit hard when you don't keep your mind busy (I'm talking from experience here).

Whatever it was, there was absolutely no reason to take the lives of the other family members, too. Familicides make many people so sad and angry. It is just so unfair.

Police are treating the incident as a murder-suicide and have confirmed they are not looking for any suspects.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...dead-in-margaret-river-murder-suicide/9751482

For some reason I cannot bold on my phone..

“look at your family history”

What family history is there? Was Cynda also a victim of DV at the hands of PM? What could of possibly happened in the Miles family that AC can use that against her?

I am battered. My cells echo with his words 'No one would want you', 'worthless', 'nutcase', 'problem', 'you're the problem', 'your fault', 'bad mother', 'look at your family history', 'I love you', '*****' .....The agony is a death to my soul, pin pricks in my skin.

I asked God to save me and he was there. I asked myself to save me and yet I could not. I look into my only daughter's eyes, I look into my three son's and I can.

I am battered, I am not broken. I am strong, I am fragile. I am bruised so deep. I ache,I ache, I ache, I ache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever it was, there was absolutely no reason to take the lives of the other family members, too. Familicides make many people so sad and angry. It is just so unfair.

Police are treating the incident as a murder-suicide and have confirmed they are not looking for any suspects.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...dead-in-margaret-river-murder-suicide/9751482
I'm not saying it's right. I'm just giving a different opinion as we keep hearing financial problems.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm just giving a different opinion as we keep hearing financial problems.

Yes, sorry. I was just bouncing off your post. Maybe I should have said that.

I have been reading about his depression. And that is where my comment came from.

"I knew that Peter had been depressed for some time, he's had a difficult life and there have been deaths in the family that really upset him," Ms Haynes said.
"I think mental health and depression and loneliness are more important issues that seem to trigger this event."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...hooting-sinking-in-for-margaret-river/9758398

So what motive would you assign to it?

Geez, I hope that I can die with warning and delete my Fb page so that Facebook cannot 'Memorialise' me.

Geez, I hope that I can die with warning and delete my Fb page so that Facebook cannot 'Memorialise' me.

Perhaps write it in your will. I feel like writing it into mine. "All social media facilities/pages of mine should be deleted, as soon as possible, upon my death".

With an ex husband stalking the perimeter.

A house full of autistic kids. A son dead before him another on his way out.

Has the ex husband tipped him over the edge texting into the property?

There is no logic in insanity but I cant understand why there was no intervention.

If ex husbsnd says he has been planning this for a while, get the kids out the house and guns quarantined.

No one took the keys to the gun safe.

Its like everyone was in full knowledge of this happening.

In this state of Australia, gun safes are compulsory.

Police can knock on the door at any moment and ask to see the gun safe.

With an ex husband stalking the perimeter.

A house full of autistic kids. A son dead before him another on his way out.

Has the ex husband tipped him over the edge texting into the property?

There is no logic in insanity but I cant understand why there was no intervention.

If ex husbsnd says he has been planning this for a while, get the kids out the house and guns quarantined.

This is no ones fault other than grandpa! If this father needs to say some weird things to try cope with all his kids being murdered then that’s ok. If he was a ranting lunatic about it would that be better?

Shifting blame away from the murderer is not right. Peter did it alone, no one else. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Global people might wish to look at the Azaria Chamberlain case and the amount of scrutiny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back