Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system needs to be changed. This is why we keep seeing children missing and abused. This case here....sad, sad sad

I wonder if they are going to keep EG under surveillance. They can have something already in place on her car, in her home, on her phone, etc.

I’d like to see LE drug test her in about a week. If there’s anything illegal or harmful in her system they can get her for endangering the baby she’s carrying. Totally illegal without just clause but I’d like to see it happen anyway. Wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could she be ordered to get a random drug test because of the custody issue with her boys? Could that be used?

Were there any media pictures/video of EG leaving the courthouse or jail? Did JH drive her home ? I'm imaging a Casey Anthony type scenario with angry protesters gathered around her house.

Fitting. It all comes full circle. Walked into JHs life with a garbage bag, and hopefully this is her walking out of his life, and out of jail, garbage bag in hand.

Can the court take this baby when its born? or has that been discussed?

Thank you! I see she still carries her belongings in a garbage bag, just like the good old days.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Emily+released+from+jail.JPG
    Emily+released+from+jail.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 354

"Where is the endangerment in the case?" -Asked her attorney.

Prosecutors came back and said Glass had a whole day to clean and get rid of any paraphernalia or remaining marijuana since police weren't called to the home until the following day - Feb. 17.

That was the day Glass called the police to report her boyfriend's son, five-year-old Lucas Hernandez missing. D

cough ahem cough*

Depends on whom we are referring of.

I'm not. Got a good look at a lot going on in that short clip, not the least of which whom she left with.

Who was the man who hugged her? Her father?

Is it just me or does she walk a bit abnormally?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

I'm so heartsick right now. But hopefully someone will be keeping an eye on her and whomever she's interacting with, so that if she slips up and does something which might lead to Lucas' recovery, they'll be on it.

I wonder if their hand is going to be forced now and they'll have to lay those other pending charges. This verdict was a big shock to me. Still trying to process it. After all they have EG herself admitting it and even writing it in a statement. To find her not guilty they have to assume she was lying to JH and the police about smoking the pot. Not finding the pot and paraphernalia at all just screams she had enough time and presence of mind to clean the scene and get rid of her stash before calling the cops about Lucas.

Worse than poptarts for breakfast, spaghetti-os for lunch, and chicken fingers and fries for supper?
I definitely think it was lack of drugs + pregnancy. And speaking of pregnancy, maybe it IS better if JH takes her back to keep an eye on her since she's carrying another one of his children. Maybe he'll be able to muster some motivation to see if he can keep her from harming another one.

Everyone keeps saying she may go back to the scene of the crime. How would anyone know? It's not like they have someone tracking her every movement. How do they catch people in those situations?

I certainly do hope there are eyes on her 24/7. Why do you think there wouldn’t be?

I apologize if this has already been addressed, I do my best to keep up but sometimes that's difficult. Do we have 100% confirmation she is pregnant?

I should NOT have watched that. :banghead::furious::badmood::curses::hoppingmad: Now I'd like to know where she's going and who is going to be there by her side....and yes, I'm sure LE will keep some type of surveillance on her, but I highly doubt she would be the "return to the scene" type. She seems more like the type to be like "Phew, well that's behind me" and not give it another thought, hoping nothing else comes up to bite her in the rump. Grrr.

Who was the man who hugged her? Her father?

Is it just me or does she walk a bit abnormally?

Yes, she looked wobbly and no, that's not her bio dad. Not sure what else can be said on that matter.

I think the walking funny was probably a combo of the too tight jeans plus trying to carry a large/heavy bag in one hand.

Oh, they’re watching her. I would bet that most of ya’ll have been around long enough to see the sky rocket costs incurred to public and private resources in professional and ethical reactions to such public outcry for this little boy and other children just like him. All of those expenses are accountable, reported and charged out to specific line items in the overall budgets, especially Human Resources, which are strictly set by administrative code. Unexpected variances to a projected budget must be levied against future approved budget requests. LE and Justice Depts will seek justice tempered with a little retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux