Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, if she did rely on GPS you think she would’ve mentioned that. “I don’t know, I used my phone” and if that were the case, it would be stored on her phone. Which could’ve happened.

Or she said she doesn’t remember because OG wasn’t the first place she stopped. Maybe she needed a drug run first. And then had to get to OH from there. Now wouldn’t that be damning— driving with a kid while high AND making a drug run with a kid. This is just an idea, no facts behind it.

Ding ding, I've always suspected there's been a run in there somewhere, moo.

Eta: but she said "Mike" did housecalls, right? That's just for weed. What about meth or heroin? And if Mike doesn't exist lol, or even if he does she might have another pot dealer (I usually had a couple folks I could call for herb, well more than a couple, before it was legalized...).

IF she knew she was pregnant at the time, would she injest meth or heroin? We know she would weed, and cigarettes presumably...

Maybe she went to a "drive thru" shady neighborhood, you know, street where you know you can get it. Where would/could that be? Is there a known street(s) to score?

The "not knowing the route she took to OG" sounds like a bunch of crap to me, idk...she might have stopped somewhere else on the way (or back).

*going to try to refrain from commenting til I catch up.

*eta: again, does she drink? Maybe a liquor stop.

Interesting, if she did rely on GPS you think she would’ve mentioned that. “I don’t know, I used my phone” and if that were the case, it would be stored on her phone. Which could’ve happened.

Or she said she doesn’t remember because OG wasn’t the first place she stopped. Maybe she needed a drug run first. And then had to get to OH from there. Now wouldn’t that be damning— driving with a kid while high AND making a drug run with a kid. This is just an idea, no facts behind it.

If her phone is logged in through Google, it will show every single turn she (her phone) made every single day she had it turned on, location turned on or off. I track my teenager this way. (he's a great kid, but this world is crazy so yeah I keep tabs on my baby).

<modsnip>

&#8220;Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.&#8221;

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/F...e-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

I'm wondering if they might skip future CE charges and just go straight for a no body murder charge next.

"On behalf of Emily Glass, her family and Cameron and her mom, we are glad that this case is behind us and the community can turn back to what is really important," said attorney Julia Leth-Perez. "Searching for and finding Lucas Hernandez. Thank you.""

I missed something somewhere...who is Cameron? And I wonder now, why is the attorney so familiar as to call him only by first name? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there....what if she didn’t drive to OG?

I know when I am the passenger in a car, unless I know the area extremely well, 9 times out of ten I probably couldn’t tell you exactly how we got from point A to B.

This might also explain the delay between her telling JH she was hungry and her actually going to eat.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

<modsnip>

Her parents picked her up
&#8220;Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.&#8221;
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

I missed something somewhere...who is Cameron? And I wonder now, why is the attorney so familiar as to call him only by first name? [emoji848]

OMG good catch....that whizzed riiiiiiiiiiight be me.
(Eta: gah that's what happens while speedreading! )

I'm very curious what the inmate would of said further if she were able to. I can't help but feel the scratches came from her hiding Lucas. If you were doing a pushing motion anything that was above your hands (sticks, barb wire) would scratch your hands up.

JH imo is convinced JO did all this. Mind blown! This is a dad who dismissed his child was being abused and alienated the child from his family. I am sorry but I can't with him. Wth..Lucas was your child this many things could not have gone unnoticed. But yes let's stand next to the one who abused his son. I took a time out but I feel I need another one.

I think we needed this, it gives us time to regroup, update our timelines with the new information, gets us angry and just fuels us more to find him.

My one suggestion would be to encourage all in the countryside to not burn, their burn pipe until they have been checked. Driving down gravel roads, any thick brush line just off the road-stop and do a quick check. Tree lines can get very thick, look under cedar trees.

To mama3boys, glad you mentioned the timeline, I've been meaning to ask Ana how I could help with this but can barely keep up. If someone has something they'd like to add to the timeline, please post (if not already posted); if we submit the data with source link it could easier for Ana to just insert.

- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as &#8220;Wichita&#8217;s Son&#8221; and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that&#8217;s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas&#8217; father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas&#8217; biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is &#8220;mean to me.&#8221;

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas&#8217; father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother&#8217;s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas&#8217; father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn&#8217;t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas&#8217; father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas&#8217; biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas&#8217; disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment &#8211; one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas&#8217; disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass&#8217; request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The &#8220;Searching For Lucas Hernandez&#8221; Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas&#8217; face and story isn&#8217;t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can&#8217;t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won&#8217;t stop until he&#8217;s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

I'm very curious what the inmate would of said further if she were able to. I can't help but feel the scratches came from her hiding Lucas. If you were doing a pushing motion anything that was above your hands (sticks, barb wire) would scratch your hands up.

JH imo is convinced JO did all this. Mind blown! This is a dad who dismissed his child was being abused and alienated the child from his family. I am sorry but I can't with him. Wth..Lucas was your child this many things could not have gone unnoticed. But yes let's stand next to the one who abused his son. I took a time out but I feel I need another one.

I think we needed this, it gives us time to regroup, update our timelines with the new information, gets us angry and just fuels us more to find him.

My one suggestion would be to encourage all in the countryside to not burn, their burn pipe until they have been checked. Driving down gravel roads, any thick brush line just off the road-stop and do a quick check. Tree lines can get very thick, look under cedar trees.

Eta: cedar trees, again Foxfire used to talk about these...

I just watched the news about someone who had property and where the deer came out and ate the leaves, it revealed an antique rusted safe with hundreds of thousands in cash and jewelry hidden for decades. Anything is possible. Also community service inmate crews assigned to spring cleaning, mowing and picking up trash along the sides of the roads is about to really pick up.

Please note burn pipe is supposed to be burn pile, oops.

I guess I thought the Cameron may be the moms man but hmm interesting. I'd also like to know which family members on e.g. side reported abuse.

OMG good catch....that whizzed riiiiiiiiiiight be me.
(Eta: gah that's what happens while speedreading! )

The firm the attorney is with, is Cameron and Herrman...possibly she is referring to her firm but it just seems strange to me to word it that way. Named partners don’t much like to be left out of a blurb like that....
ETA- Seems that she named her firm, Cameron and Herrman in the video - the transcribing is bad and says ‘Cameron and her mom’

Her parents picked her up
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

My first question is if they have $$ for Pi why didn&#8217;t they attempt to bail her from jail.

My first question is if they have $$ for Pi why didn’t they attempt to bail her from jail.

It’s pure speculation but perhaps they felt the money was better spent on the PI to get answers, than just to get her home...

I just watched the news about someone who had property and where the deer came out and ate the leaves, it revealed an antique rusted safe with hundreds of thousands in cash and jewelry hidden for decades. Anything is possible. Also community service inmate crews assigned to spring cleaning, mowing and picking up trash along the sides of the roads is about to really pick up.

those folks who found the safe with 52 k in cash and additional diamonds bars of gold and rings also found a soggy letter. It helped them ID THE owners who had been victims of a robbery decades ago.

Interestingly after they returned it, the victims offered no reward. I hope they do something nice for them though.

Anyone from Wichita interested in forming a group to demand change in Kansas DCF&#8265;&#65039;&#8265;&#65039;

She's saying Cameron and Herman, not Cameron and her mom, I think.

County crews are out this week on county roads mowing down brush. I have doubts they are walking the ditches first. At least the ones I’ve been behind haven’t been. But it might be helpful for searching with some of the brush knocked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80