Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be. It could also be that it didn't happen at all, but it would be what she would normally do, so she threw it in. Or, maybe she did talk to him, but it was via messenger or a normal phone call. Any way you slice it, if she "believes" it happened, it didn't.

I'm not sure what you mean by "tea", but he had poptarts and fruit for breakfast, spaghetti-o's and PB&J for lunch, and french fries and chicken fries with Sprite for dinner.

I completely agree with you that her exact wording is super important. I'll try to transcribe it tomorrow.

Tea is the same as dinner or an evening meal.

Something else niggling at me and I remember someone posting the same question in a very early thread: Is EG's SUV new enough to have an onboard computer? And if so, do you think it worthwhile for LE to download the info from it like LE did in Sherin Mathews' case which showed the SUV leaving the home in the middle of the night?

I looked and looked for the video posted in the last thread that showed a garage and what appears to be EG's SUV but the one link I found has been overwritten with trial video.

Anyway, any thoughts?

I believe that PB said in the previosu thread that the vehicle is a 2004 - so it may or may not, depending. My 2005 minivan does not and it has every extra feautre that was offered.

I was thinking that you would have phrased it as the last time JH facetimed with Lucas.

The thing is, even if JH did video chat with EG on the Friday night, EG only "believing" that happened before she fell asleep suggests to me that she didn't fall asleep that night in the normal way.

I also don't recall if EG's statement said what she fed Lucas for his tea on the Friday?
I'm not trying to admonish your thoughts at all, Amonet, but PB has done a great job of finding out JH's thoughts and feelings without trying to pry so much that he tunes out what she's asking. It must be hard to not badger him (which we all wish she would), but I think PB understands how far she can push the limits to get info, without making him feel too uncomfortable to keep answering.
Imo, you're 100% on the fact that EG surely should've remembered whether or not she chatted with him instead of leaving anything definitive out of the answers. "Believe" just leaves the subject open to interpretation. Hers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

There is the possibility that she went online and put her name on the wait list so she wouldn't have to wait as long once she was there. We do this at the OG in Topeka to avoid a long wait. But, if she was "smoking a bowl" she probably didn't have the sense to think ahead and do this.

Not sure about this, many stoners use apps...including dispensary apps where you put your name on the list ahead of time to avoid the long wait.

"Organized searches continue

Another organized search will take place on Sunday, May 20 in Andover in hopes of finding in clues in Lucas' disappearnce.

Volunteers are asked to meet at the Dillons store located at Kellogg and Andover Road at 9 a.m. The search is expected to last all day."

Not sure about this, many stoners use apps...including dispensary apps where you put your name on the list ahead of time to avoid the long wait.

LOL I am the app queen.....from my car insurance to Chipotle to my medical records...I'd love to have a weed pick up scheduling app.

RSBM for focus
RBBM

Not that it matters but those two points have been at the top of my "speculation" list since the beginning; that Lucas may be somewhere familiar to EG (not a park), either on someone's private property or possibly an abandoned area she'd seen before.

I also believe that EG acted out of anger towards JO along with JH (which has already been documented). It makes sense given the abuse EG had for Lucas ("Emily doesn't like me"). I think a lot of anger has been bubbling since the very beginning and that fits with EG's temperment and inability to control her outbursts.

This is all my own speculation but I believe there is enough evidence to make it plausible. MOO.

I saw a show today on ID; the victim was buried on a property adjacent to the perp's grandmother's property.

That could be. It could also be that it didn't happen at all, but it would be what she would normally do, so she threw it in. Or, maybe she did talk to him, but it was via messenger or a normal phone call. Any way you slice it, if she "believes" it happened, it didn't.

I'm not sure what you mean by "tea", but he had poptarts and fruit for breakfast, spaghetti-o's and PB&J for lunch, and french fries and chicken fries with Sprite for dinner.

I completely agree with you that her exact wording is super important. I'll try to transcribe it tomorrow.

What cracks me up is all the details EG can remember about what the kids ate and how often she checked in on Lucas “just to say hi”, but couldn’t remember what route she took from her house to Olive Garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry if I've missed this, what is the source of this (what he ate), tia.

Something else niggling at me and I remember someone posting the same question in a very early thread: Is EG's SUV new enough to have an onboard computer? And if so, do you think it worthwhile for LE to download the info from it like LE did in Sherin Mathews' case which showed the SUV leaving the home in the middle of the night?

I looked and looked for the video posted in the last thread that showed a garage and what appears to be EG's SUV but the one link I found has been overwritten with trial video.

Anyway, any thoughts?

Iirc, PB stated the vehicle is 2004.

We just cannot discuss where we are searching or specific areas someone thinks would be a good idea to search. The reason behind this is anyone could read what we are saying and either move Lucas or harrass the searchers when they are searching.

I just can't even imagine anyone moving him now- how sick could one be to do such a thing, after all this time. I agree with you, though, as to why searches have to be kept quiet.

I'm not sure if JH is still answering questions via PB, but I'd like to know if she is a drinker.

It was in the timeline EG wrote which the detective read as testimony during her trial.

Thanks PhoneJockey, still catching up.

Eta: seems like a lot of food for someone with tummy sickness...

RSBM

I could be wrong again, but I interpreted tninth's remark as more of a warning or concern about the 72 hours of notice that the general public can read about the vicinity of the search.

I am in no way criticizing the way this is being done or announced -- many are needed and sometimes demonstrating that there is a focus and reason can be enough to get more participation. On the other hand, EG is out and there is a concern among some of us about "unfinished business," to quote tninth.

I keep wondering about an idea Kamm5 and possibly others have mentioned about recruiting CJ students, military stationed at McConnell, and National Guard members. I don't think it's a bad idea -- if they were trained by TXEQ, it may even open more possibilities on private property, especially if they are in uniform or fatigues while searching. I say this because I know rural Kansans, and as nice as they are, a lot of them don't want "strangers" walking their property--but they MIGHT be more open to uniformed military and LE.

I wish I could go.... :(

Excellent idea by Kamm5 and honestly, it would be great training for them. Also, CAP would be an awesome group to ask to help. When my daughter was in it, they practiced search and rescues. This would really give them experience as well. I wonder why they're never utilized during searches myself.

Excellent idea by Kamm5 and honestly, it would be great training for them. Also, CAP would be an awesome group to ask to help. When my daughter was in it, they practiced search and rescues. This would really give them experience as well. I wonder why they're never utilized during searches myself.

Iirc, some military base persons assisted in the search for AJ Hadsell, as they were nearby (I thiiiink so, I know we discussed it, I think it happened....)

Hi, sorry if I've missed this, what is the source of this (what he ate), tia.

It was in the statement she wrote that was read into evidence at the trial by the detective. It was a video in the Eagle article that was posted upthread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I agree. Her parents/family are not evil. I do believe—my opinion based on limited facts—that they appear to enable Emily’s behavior and poor treatment of others.

They’re hiring a PI because their little girl has them convinced she had nothing to do with his disappearance and they have to figure out a way to prove it and clear her name. I don’t think her parents are evil, I think she is lying through her teeth as usual and they are buying it.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

transcript of EG statement read out in court:

"Friday February 17[SUP]th[/SUP]

Me and the kids Lucas and MH woke up around 8:30am to 9am. Changed MH’s diaper, helped Luke out of his pull-up into his underwear, turned TV cartoons on for kids and gave them breakfast, Pop-Tarts and fruit. I smoked a cig and then lounged with MH and Luke watching cartoons. Did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned MH’s bottles and watered plants.

Around noon I made MH and Luke PB&J and some SpaghettiOs for lunch. I did not eat yet by this point because my appetite was not there. Some time after eating Lucas said his tummy hurt and wanted to watch a movie in his room so I gave him some Zofran and put his show on. I can’t remember what show. I then cleaned up his mess from eating while MH was still eating and then sat down browsing my phone still waiting for MH to finish so that I could clean her and her mess up. After that I did some more laundry and cleaned some of back bonus room. I did check in on Luke while watching his movie and he was fine each time. I checked in on him every 20 to 30 minutes just to say hi and see how he was doing. And then I decided to take a break from cleaning due to my hands from hurting and my endo. My hands hurt due to cleaning flower bed out on Thursday. I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite. This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

After I got home I made Lucas dinner. He had French fries and chicken fries and Sprite. We all lounged at night while I did some laundry. Around 7:30 to 8 I gave Lucas and MH a bath and then put them to bed. I do believe I talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before I fell asleep Friday night 17[SUP]th[/SUP]."

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article211100194.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members