Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have the link but there was a tweet that someone posted during trial along the lines of prosecutors saying that EG had an entire day to get rid of evidence as she didn’t call police until the following day - it seems they are letting the cat out of the bag there as to when they also believe Lucas became missing.
If I’m the only one who is just now noticing this - just ignore me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have the link but there was a tweet that someone posted during trial along the lines of prosecutors saying that EG had an entire day to get rid of evidence as she didn’t call police until the following day - it seems they are letting the cat out of the bag there as to when they also believe Lucas became missing.
If I’m the only one who is just now noticing this - just ignore me lol

Not at all. I shared that tweet and I saved the screenshot of it because I was thinking the same thing! Like they put her on notice in a way with the DA making that statement in closing.

Just thinking about the discussions about Lucas' shoes in the early days, including a statement re: this from FLA, iirc., so as I'm still catching up (if I can just shut up and read (yeah thanks for that ima.grandma, talk about hitting a nerve lol...)), I was wondering if anything new has come up in recent statements or via our VIs, etc re: anything to do with his shoes...Sorry was being lazy on that last post. Ill pull up the early quotes. Thanks for asking.

Great discussion on the chicken fries everyone btw! Who knew? As light as the subject of chicken fries can be, it is a very important aspect I was glad to see being discussed.

I saw some things early on about his shoes, but I thought it was stated later that his jacket and shoes were confirmed to be at the house still

Prosecutors came back and said Glass had a whole day to clean and get rid of any paraphernalia or remaining marijuana since police weren't called to the home until the following day - Feb. 17.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Emily-Glass-trial-482703761.html

Right, but they were only referring to the time between her saying she smoked marijuana and when she called police. Not in reference to Lucas.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

Thread 1, Post 6, still looking for other quotes re: shoes.

02-17-2018, 07:59 PM #6
24Roses

"At least I don't see any water near the location, but alot of businesses and major roads. I don't like that the description didn't include shoes. Unless he is used to being without shoes, I don't think he could get far without them. Praying for another good outcome here."

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Wichita-17-Feb-2018-1&p=13936111#post13936111

Ugggh.....

What confirmation do we have if any of his history/timeline of medical appts...when was the last darn time he went to the doctor?

Grrr, mad, this statement set me off...
(G*&^/$...)

Well, a Dr. did say, prior to Feb 9th, that Lucas's injuries were consistent with a fall........
What on earth would one say to a Dr. to convince him/her one needed a note to verify something like this? Wouldn't that be a red flag in and of itself to a Dr? Like, Hey Dr....the school nurse, my husband, his family (choose any one of these or all) are wondering why my stepson has these xyz injuries. He fell off of the monkey bars. Just ask him. Can you please write a note indicating such? What Dr. would do that? Red flags all over the place! That note screams forgery imo!

Well, a Dr. did say, prior to Feb 9th, that Lucas's injuries were consistent with a fall........
What on earth would one say to a Dr. to convince him/her one needed a note to verify something like this? Wouldn't that be a red flag in and of itself to a Dr? Like, Hey Dr....the school nurse, my husband, his family (choose any one of these or all) are wondering why my stepson has these xyz injuries. He fell off of the monkey bars. Just ask him. Can you please write a note indicating such? What Dr. would do that? Red flags all over the place! That note screams forgery imo!

Correction: Emily produced a note allegedly from a doctor that stated they were consistent with a fall. Somewhere in these threads I believe we came to the agreement that a Doctor would never write a note stating that.

Jan 22, the school nurse spoke with DCF; Jan 23 is when the note was produced supposedly from a dr
This report from the CINC case is very detailed, and speaks of more reports to DCF than just 2 (which I’m not sure where that number came from? But I’ve heard ‘there were only 2 reports made’ numerous times. This article disputes that)
http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-little-boy-remains-missing-for-over-a-month/

Private investigator to hold search for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

A private investigation firm from North Carolina is organizing a search for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

David Marshburn told Eyewitness News that he is 70 percent sure he can find Lucas.

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."
Marshburn will travel to Wichita next week to meet up with Jonathan Hernandez before starting his investigation. He says he does these searches because everyone deserves to be found.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pr...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

So has JH changed gears about Klein or is this the PI referred to that EG's parents are hiring? The article says Lucas' grandmother called Marshburn but it's not clear to me if that means EG's mother is calling herself grandmother or if it's JH's mother.

A private investigation firm from North Carolina is organizing a search for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

David Marshburn told Eyewitness News that he is 70 percent sure he can find Lucas.

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."
Marshburn will travel to Wichita next week to meet up with Jonathan Hernandez before starting his investigation. He says he does these searches because everyone deserves to be found.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pr...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

So has JH changed gears about Klein or is this the PI referred to that EG's parents are hiring? The article says Lucas' grandmother called Marshburn but it's not clear to me if that means EG's mother is calling herself grandmother or if it's JH's mother.

I get the feeling it’s EG’s mother considering the timing. Oh man, her calling herself his g-ma makes my stomach turn.

I get the feeling it’s EG’s mother considering the timing. Oh man, her calling herself his g-ma makes my stomach turn.

Yep. :mad: Oh, and get this - the that JH has up has now changed from 28k to 5k. He says with all the sm "hindering the process" he's now hiring a different investigator - which I assume is Marshburn. No mention of a grandmother.

Marshburn tends to focus on one investigation at a time and tries to avoid getting sidetracked with other searches, insisting, “I won’t stop ‘til I get it done.” Marshburn, 42, says he isn’t motivated by money, but looks for missing people to “help families who have nowhere else to go,” adding “I want to pay it forward as a way of giving back.” Marshburn says he works for free and the only time he charges is for cases that require him to travel long distances or pull him away from his other projects.

He is starting a nonprofit foundation called FindMeFoundation. He says whatever donations it receives cover expenses related to search and recovery, as well as hiring any experts or equipment to help advance the investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/pr...hburn-says-his-gift-aides-his-mission-n857336

I checked out the Go Fund me page and it now is only asking for 5,000,so maybe JH gave up on Klein. (sorry Ms Marple, I just saw that you posted the amount above me...sorry for the duplicate post!)

It doesn't sound like he is actually organizing a search for Lucas, he is just investigating his disappearance, right? I wonder if he will be able to break Emily. One can hope.

Based solely on what the info y’all have provided, I’d say he seems like an honest dude. The PI.

Anyone feel differently? I guess we’re skeptics just due to the fact that it could be EGs family hiring him. But when I read the above post, I interpreted it as JHs Mom hiring him?

It doesn't sound like he is actually organizing a search for Lucas, he is just investigating his disappearance, right? I wonder if he will be able to break Emily. One can hope.

He isn’t licensed in KS as a PI. I don’t think. From the article it sounded more like consulting but won’t be sure til he’s here I guess

Based solely on what the info y’all have provided, I’d say he seems like an honest dude. The PI.

Anyone feel differently? I guess we’re skeptics just due to the fact that it could be EGs family hiring him. But when I read the above post, I interpreted it as JHs Mom hiring him?

I’m sure it EG’s mom, I have a stepdaughter and my parents consider her their grandchild.

I hope he collects up front, the family won’t like it when he can’t clear EG from being behind this disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member