Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Marshburn also was hired by Erica Parsons' paternal aunt:

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/l...-parsons-aunt-turned-to-pi-for-help/328097329

I'm not real clear on exactly what Marshburn is expected to do in Lucas' case. I've read a few articles about cases he's worked on and in Kelli's case he got friendly with the POI and in others he was more involved in tracking routes and areas where the victim was last known to be. In Erica's case he didn't actually solve anything but he did recognize the similarity between the description Casey gave of fictional "Nan's" farm and the family farm which was next to the property where Sandy Parsons buried Erica.

What do y'all think he'll bring to this case?

Probably prescribed to her for her “endo.” She takes herself to the doctor. MOO

*ahem ahem* According to EG, she smokes bowls to help with her "endo".

Maybe she was barfing up chicken fries, pop tarts, spaghetti O's or OG's pasta because they didn't agree with her belly due to pregnancy. So, if that was z case, she gave a kiddo a medicine probably too strong for him, as the dosage would be too high if it was hers.

I'm not trying to veer OT, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Elizabeth Smart DID finally share a Lucas flier on her IG about 2 weeks ago. I just noticed because I had stepped away from SM and WS for a few weeks and I don't use IG much..... I will keep pressing for more flier shares amongst high profile people. We need to get this sweet little guy found.

I don't think the ll could kick them out for those reasons. A child is missing and that would create a lot of police activity. I don't know if their rental agreement was month to month or a term lease. If month to month either party can give a 30 day notice.

she admitted to using illegal drugs on the property. bye Felecia (EG)

No matter how or where it began, we started at the end.

The same search for releases, halfway homes, perps, freeways, etc as always... and the road ran strangely dry of suspects.

The last time EG saw Lucas was 3:00; but when did others see her on their long haul drives or early morning deliveries between the miles and miles stretched out and away?

When the neighbor saw EG running at his property did he instinctively sense to lock the door, or cave to a barrage of words barked as harsh orders- he balked, what had he heard?

Detectives asked for as much as EG could spill of the darkness which filled her mind, there was no Lucas in this swamp of humdrum daily deeds tangled up like forgotten laundry.
How can a search find what wasn't shown... unless we'd know what was missing from before?

The world went on to eat, watch news, sleep and ponder the evils just on the other side of their fences, yet what about those within the same laylines & invisible alliances- those for whom life is a hell made of other people, a purgatory spent eternally trying to get it right this time?

We've all shared the honor of having no connection to EG, nor having been duped for years while she tortured young children; we've nothing invested and nothing to lose for her sins.. but do we know that those closest to her have set boundaries or limits to the goodness expected of them? EG's type burns through resources and wreaks destruction in their path; what do we suppose the cost of tattling on her now would be if she is comfortable killing a child. All of these people have seen her ugly side, and chosen to minimize it and convince themselves they are safe letting it inside their sanctuaries.
Better hide those keys, wallets and phones.

Ours, over here, is the luxury of distance to something like EG.

JH's fatal flaws made him EG's perfect boyfriend; every spring for several years prior I've seen her stalking about for someone to notice her, and when she found this one it was a match made in hell. Whether he's accomplice material is for him to decide- he chose this mate poorly but didn't choose his son's fate- his part is yet unwritten.
JH & Lucas deserved so much better, they deserved the truth.

I don't envy any of these relatives, their nightmares, predicament, or futures.
They've allowed an unstable demon into their midst, God help them that she does not set the home alight in a rampant bid at a psychotic break excuse for light treatment, or worse.
The noose never left her throat, perhaps EG has chosen to pretend nothing has changed but she cannot pretend away the way others look at her now, nor mirror their nervous disquiet without amplifying the lack of what she herself feigns innocence of.

When murders occur it's shockingly ugly; who has the word for the despair of a child's murder as we see piecemeal through the cracks, here? I don't enjoy casting this warning, as events this far have been incredibly sad... but with grifters & repeat offenders, it always gets worse.

I don't want others to find themselves looking back at the wreckage, we thought we could handle this.

No matter how or where it began, we started at the end.

The same search for releases, halfway homes, perps, freeways, etc as always... and the road ran strangely dry of suspects.

The last time EG saw Lucas was 3:00; but when did others see her on their long haul drives or early morning deliveries between the miles and miles stretched out and away?

When the neighbor saw EG running at his property did he instinctively sense to lock the door, or cave to a barrage of words barked as harsh orders- he balked, what had he heard?

Detectives asked for as much as EG could spill of the darkness which filled her mind, there was no Lucas in this swamp of humdrum daily deeds tangled up like forgotten laundry.
How can a search find what wasn't shown... unless we'd know what was missing from before?

The world went on to eat, watch news, sleep and ponder the evils just on the other side of their fences, yet what about those within the same laylines & invisible alliances- those for whom life is a hell made of other people, a purgatory spent eternally trying to get it right this time?

We've all shared the honor of having no connection to EG, nor having been duped for years while she tortured young children; we've nothing invested and nothing to lose for her sins.. but do we know that those closest to her have set boundaries or limits to the goodness expected of them? EG's type burns through resources and wreaks destruction in their path; what do we suppose the cost of tattling on her now would be if she is comfortable killing a child. All of these people have seen her ugly side, and chosen to minimize it and convince themselves they are safe letting it inside their sanctuaries.
Better hide those keys, wallets and phones.

Ours, over here, is the luxury of distance to something like EG.

JH's fatal flaws made him EG's perfect boyfriend; every spring for several years prior I've seen her stalking about for someone to notice her, and when she found this one it was a match made in hell. Whether he's accomplice material is for him to decide- he chose this mate poorly but didn't choose his son's fate- his part is yet unwritten.
JH & Lucas deserved so much better, they deserved the truth.

I don't envy any of these relatives, their nightmares, predicament, or futures.
They've allowed an unstable demon into their midst, God help them that she does not set the home alight in a rampant bid at a psychotic break excuse for light treatment, or worse.
The noose never left her throat, perhaps EG has chosen to pretend nothing has changed but she cannot pretend away the way others look at her now, nor mirror their nervous disquiet without amplifying the lack of what she herself feigns innocence of.

When murders occur it's shockingly ugly; who has the word for the despair of a child's murder as we see piecemeal through the cracks, here? I don't enjoy casting this warning, as events this far have been incredibly sad... but with grifters & repeat offenders, it always gets worse.

I don't want others to find themselves looking back at the wreckage, we thought we could handle this.

My goodness I love you!

So, reading the updates in Maddie's thread (Madyson Middleton, perp's court pushed forward AS USUAL..) has reminded me again of dumpsters and specifically recycling bins:

(For reference: "Madyson was stabbed and forced in a small trash can, in which she suffocated, according to testimony Tuesday in Santa Cruz County Superior Court. She was not bound nor beaten to death.

Shortly after the child’s body was found in a recycling dumpster at the Tannery Arts Center, A.J., 17, made a confession including statements that the attack lasted a half hour."
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...placed-in-recycling-dumpster-pathologist-says )

*Some discussion/input about trash from ESO and locals starts around here, worth a read:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Feb-2018-13-*Arrest*&p=13998785#post13998785

But I'm not seeing (yet) where the recycling goes though? Sorry if I missed it.

ESO:
"No residential trash is picked up on the weekends. People will put their trash at the curb the night before since pickup starts around 5:30. Recycle will get picked up normally the same day as trash but every two weeks."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Feb-2018-13-*Arrest*&p=13998817#post13998817

Link by leyash:
http://www.wasteconnectionswichita.com/

Eso:
"The other large company is Waste Management, both operate their own transfer stations but it all goes to the same dump in another county."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Feb-2018-13-*Arrest*&p=13998912#post13998912

Also, seeing an interesting comment by liltexans mentioning the aspect of being placed in someone else's residential trash/recycling, as was in the case of Ingrid L. (advised by liltexans not to read about the case if not familiar, as it gave him/her nightmares for weeks, I will take this advice.).

Quick shout out to the searches over there today. Best wishes stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my...I just caught up on the news about David Marshburn joining the case.

I followed/sleuthed the Kelli Bordeaux case...in fact I changed my avatar to a butterfly for Kelli as she loved butterflies.

This PI found Kelli when no one else was able to. I hope he can do the same for Lucas. And...I believe he can!!

It doesn't sound like he is actually organizing a search for Lucas, he is just investigating his disappearance, right? I wonder if he will be able to break Emily. One can hope.

IIRC (and it was a long while ago now), in the Kelli Bordeaux case he befriended the POI and got him to talk and eventually the perp lead him right to her body.

oh my...I just caught up on the news about David Marshburn joining the case.

I followed/sleuthed the Kelli Bordeaux case...in fact I changed my avatar to a butterfly for Kelli as she loved butterflies.

This PI found Kelli when no one else was able to. I hope he can do the same for Lucas. And...I believe he can!!

IIRC (and it was a long while ago now), in the Kelli Bordeaux case he befriended the POI and got him to talk and eventually the perp lead him right to her body.

I just skimmed through all of your post from last night about David! Andalso I agree with you on David joining the case. I didn't follow Kelli's case but I saw the show where David was hired to find Kelli and was very impressed with David. He befriended the perp and went undercover and gained his trust to where the perp led David to Kelli's body. Kelli's case was very impactful to David. I hope Jonathan is ready for the truth to come out. jmo moo

At least you don't remember as far back to when the funeral homes owned them lol!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I was an EMT and my first two jobs in EMS were out of funeral homes! That was about 25 or so years ago 🤪 The irony was lost on me at the time being so young. I can say that I learned more about processing bodies for burial than I ever wanted to know.

I’m glad you brought that up because I was trying to look at the timeline in this statement exert. But I wasn’t sure of the times. Maybe someone can fill in the blanks.

I went to the garage to smoke cannabis and got really hungry and then I remembered Jonathan had given me an Olive Garden gift card and wanted that to eat when I got MH and myself ready. I decided to eat real quick while I had my appetite.

This was around 5:20 to 5pm. My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

It seems as though she completely leaves out info and activity between the text and OG.

BBM This post is going to be full of questions so I apologize in advance. Why didn't she have an appetite? Because of pain? Morning sickness? Nerves? Seems an odd thing to say to me at least. I've known a lot of people who smoke pot and they'd say I smoked a bowl and got the munchies.

Does endometriosis cause you pain while pregnant? Did she know she was pregnant then? If so, why wouldn't that be brought up in this trial? So, you not only admit to smoking pot & driving with your child in the car but also smoked while knowing you're pregnant. If endometriosis causes her so much pain she's nauseous, would she be given the Zofran? I know I was prescribed it during my pregnancies because I had severe morning sickness. (which I believe others have discussed already but just trying to sort out why she had no appetite & get my thoughts in order)

Quick shout out to the searches over there today. Best wishes stay safe.

It’s pouring down rain but we will be out searching anyway! Would love for this to be the day we find him [emoji172]

BBM This post is going to be full of questions so I apologize in advance. Why didn't she have an appetite? Because of pain? Morning sickness? Nerves? Seems an odd thing to say to me at least. I've known a lot of people who smoke pot and they'd say I smoked a bowl and got the munchies.

Does endometriosis cause you pain while pregnant? Did she know she was pregnant then? If so, why wouldn't that be brought up in this trial? So, you not only admit to smoking pot & driving with your child in the car but also smoked while knowing you're pregnant. If endometriosis causes her so much pain she's nauseous, would she be given the Zofran? I know I was prescribed it during my pregnancies because I had severe morning sickness. (which I believe others have discussed already but just trying to sort out why she had no appetite & get my thoughts in order)

Your post brought to light something to me. Maybe everyone else already thought of it, so forgive me if I'm behind. If she were pregnant, the "endo" pain (as she calls it) should be halted, but she claimed (in her written statement) she had to take a break from work on that Friday due to her "endo" and sore hands from gardening, so does that mean she was not pregnant at the time? So she either smoked a bowl (or two or three or twelve as far as we know :)) to alleviate the "endo" pain or to alleviate the pregnancy morning sickness, but it can't be both. So, which excuse was it? So if it was endometriosis pain she probably wouldn't be pregnant, so she would have had to become pregnant when?? In those couple of days between Lucas missing and her being arrested? So, seems to me she is caught in another lie.

What kind of fruit was fed to the kids with the pop tart? Fresh fruit? Canned fruit. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to know about the fruit.

'Cause if I were mentioning feeding kids fruit I would probably say "I fed the kids peaches/bananas/pears/strawberries". I wouldn't just say 'fruit'.

Yep. :mad: Oh, and get this - the that JH has up has now changed from 28k to 5k. He says with all the sm "hindering the process" he's now hiring a different investigator - which I assume is Marshburn. No mention of a grandmother.

What does sm have to do with Klein?

I’ve seen the show about Kelli and David several times on ID. It’s still fascinating every time I see it and I know how it ends. That guy is tenacious and will not give up. It was all about the process of gaining trust and it did not happen overnight. But the perp did in fact eventually walk him right to the body site. I now have more faith.

It doesn't sound like he is actually organizing a search for Lucas, he is just investigating his disappearance, right? I wonder if he will be able to break Emily. One can hope.

You know who I think could break Emily? Dr. Phil. Seriously. He almost broke Mark Redwine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288