Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did she snap a pic of the two strangers to send to JH ‘because she was home alone’ (with two small children) - she had invited them into her Home not 20 minutes before said pic! Alone with two kids! Just Screams of someone trying to say ‘the right things’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO her story followed a little script EG made up to create reasonable doubt...EG's version of Zanny the Nanny in CA case.

So, I know we can't sleuth cousin but can I say that on March 29th on her FB she shares a link to this story below.

https://newsok.com/article/5586413/...-human-trafficking-warrant-arrested-in-kansas

Coincidental that this story includes...a black man and a white woman accused of human trafficking?

And here EG says...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr/view
"I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman."

ETA: My opinion only

I also think that she isn't going to "waste" her MJ on anyone else, and is probably too lazy to make brownies. I've heard from people I know personally (I live in an MJ legal state) that the process to make them is pretty detailed. (I assumed it was just throw some in and bake them, but some friends were discussing it, and I guess that's not the case. I supposr maybe that works still, I don't know much about it)

I used to bake pot brownies back in the day. (for others ;))Pretty simple really.

Fun fact: To make cannabis brownies is actually a lot more complicated than sprinkling some herb in your batter before baking. You have to extract the thc into a butter or oil, which is a process in and of itself, and then you use that butter/oil in the recipe. I do not see Emily having the patience to do this. I know I don't! (They DO make machines that make it a much simpler process, but those are costly and not a lot of people have them).

Also, it takes a large amount of flower (herb) to make a small amount of butter/oil, so I'm not sure if that would be something she woudl be interested in doing.

Or....just call Mike!

Fun fact: To make cannabis brownies is actually a lot more complicated than sprinkling some herb in your batter before baking. You have to extract the thc into a butter or oil, which is a process in and of itself, and then you use that butter/oil in the recipe. I do not see Emily having the patience to do this. I know I don't! (They DO make machines that make it a much simpler process, but those are costly and not a lot of people have them).

Also, it takes a large amount of flower (herb) to make a small amount of butter/oil, so I'm not sure if that would be something she woudl be interested in doing.

Ummmmmm.......That's not how I used to make them back in the 70's. We just cleaned out the seeds and mixed it into the batter. very effective.

IMO her story followed a little script EG made up to create reasonable doubt...EG's version of Zanny the Nanny in CA case.

So, I know we can't sleuth cousin but can I say that on March 29th on her FB she shares a link to this story below.

https://newsok.com/article/5586413/...-human-trafficking-warrant-arrested-in-kansas

Coincidental that this story includes...a black man and a white woman accused of human trafficking?

And here EG says...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr/view
"I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman."

ETA: My opinion only

Tragically I tried the whole trafficker/local sex offender angle at explaining Lucas' disappearance, and this is just a really wide throw.

You all know about step parents murdering their partners children better than I- is this a common feature of reporting a child missing after they dispose of their remains?

Tragically I tried the whole trafficker/local sex offender angle at explaining Lucas' disappearance, and this is just a really wide throw.

You all know about step parents murdering their partners children better than I- is this a common feature of reporting a child missing after they dispose of their remains?

To clarify...I in no way believe that trafficking is at play here.

I have this niggling feeling it was a legit prescription. For Emily. I have no doubt that she took good care of herself while neglecting Lucas' needs. A full adult dose could very well have been his demise. I still don't consider this an accident in this scenario. If she gave him pills not meant for him, then she would have known she screwed up big time. All speculation of course.

I agree with you, especially your thinking the Rx was legit. I doubt she would have disclosed it if it wasn’t.

I just have to say, I'm really going to miss you guys for the next few days while WS does the change over! Hopefully we'll have new info to go over once it's complete - I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything in between hoping that today's search yields SOMETHING or that the PI will come up with something.

For those familiar with his work in the Bordeuax case (I wasn't aware of that case at all), does anyone know how long from the time he started working the case until the time the suspect led him to the body?

I just have to say, I'm really going to miss you guys for the next few days while WS does the change over! Hopefully we'll have new info to go over once it's complete - I'm crossing my fingers, toes and everything in between hoping that today's search yields SOMETHING or that the PI will come up with something.

For those familiar with his work in the Bordeuax case (I wasn't aware of that case at all), does anyone know how long from the time he started working the case until the time the suspect led him to the body?

I watched the 48 hours episode mentioned a few pages back here- it took Marshburn 2 years of hard work from the time Kelli disappeared, until she was found.

Very dedicated guy.

I watched the 48 hours episode mentioned a few pages back here- it took Marshburn 2 years of hard work from the time Kelli disappeared, until she was found.

Very dedicated guy.

I've bee trying to find it but all I can find are versions on YouTube where the actual show is tiny in the corner of the screen. Is it on Netflix maybe? I don't see it on Hulu.

Let's just think about this for a moment. EG admitted to smoking pot, an illegal act in Kansas. She admitted to giving Lucas Zofran, which I doubt was prescribed for him. This is more than likely the "innocent" act she did that resulted in his death. She's going to admit to this eventually. Not beating him to death, not starving him to death, but trying to help him feel better, which resulted in his death. And she might get off pretty easy. :gaah: Unless they find skull injuries that could have resulted in his death.

this is my fear, to be honest. The longer he isn't found, the better for her.

It’s pouring down rain but we will be out searching anyway! Would love for this to be the day we find him [emoji172]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be great! Thanks again for all you do!

EG claims --
She fed Lucas: breakfast consisting of PopTarts and fruit
Spaghetti Os and PB & J for lunch
fries, chicken fries, & sprite for dinner (after returning home from OG)

WS Moms -- do they still recommend waiting to feed kids peanut butter until they are 3 or older? Would she have fed MH peanut butter? Could she have told Lucas to make his own sandwich?

Doubting she came home from OG and fed Lucas -- UNLESS the LL was there working and she was putting on the Mom Show or she was feeding a still hungry MH or herself
Or, Lucas could have zapped his own food in the microwave

**If he was in his room as much as her written statement describes, I doubt he was feeling well enough to eat much of anything. I believe she fed MH and likely handed Lucas a Pop Tart if he said he was hungry -- as little effort as possible. I think she just as easily could have listed things off she knew were in the house or fed to the kids at any time within her recent memory.

She gave Lucas Zofran for tummy ache -- I don't know whether it was his prescription, hers, or a forgery, but I think she probably sent him to his room so she wouldn't have to look at him or listen to him, and I doubt she gave him anything that required effort unless it was something she thought would make him sleep and leave her alone for a period of time. I think the point of mentioning it in her statement was part of the Mom Show.

Landlord called about sewer -- "probably due" to the nasty smells she'd been smelling.... When did she mention the smells to the landlord? If she was early in her pregnancy, she could be ultra sensitive to smells -- was Lucas upsetting her with his "sick" smells?

Did the landlord end up meeting with her? Did he work on anything? How long was he around? Was Lucas up and about, participating in family life when he was there?

One question just leads to more questions.

Further speculation on my part -- wherever EG is, I have no doubt she is exerting whatever control she can muster. I'm wondering how long it will take for some of the other alpha sharks swimming around JH to get under her skin if they haven't already. I'm thinking her release might be the first move in a chain of events -- who is going to talk first, what claims will be made, who will point fingers or set others up, and will anyone take ownership? I think it's just a matter of time before things go :nuclear::bombshell::trainwreck:

EG claims --

WS Moms -- do they still recommend waiting to feed kids peanut butter until they are 3 or older? Would she have fed MH peanut butter? Could she have told Lucas to make his own sandwich?

Doubting she came home from OG and fed Lucas -- UNLESS the LL was there working and she was putting on the Mom Show or she was feeding a still hungry MH or herself

**If he was in his room as much as her written statement describes, I doubt he was feeling well enough to eat much of anything. I believe she fed MH and likely handed Lucas a Pop Tart if he said he was hungry -- as little effort as possible. I think she just as easily could have listed things off she knew were in the house or fed to the kids at any time within her recent memory.

She gave Lucas Zofran for tummy ache -- I don't know whether it was his prescription, hers, or a forgery, but I think she probably sent him to his room so she wouldn't have to look at him or listen to him, and I doubt she gave him anything that required effort unless it was something she thought would make him sleep and leave her alone for a period of time. I think the point of mentioning it in her statement was part of the Mom Show.

Landlord called about sewer -- "probably due" to the nasty smells she'd been smelling.... When did she mention the smells to the landlord? If she was early in her pregnancy, she could be ultra sensitive to smells -- was Lucas upsetting her with his "sick" smells?

Did the landlord end up meeting with her? Did he work on anything? How long was he around? Was Lucas up and about, participating in family life when he was there?

Further speculation on my part -- wherever EG is, I have no doubt she is exerting whatever control she can muster. I'm wondering how long it will take for some of the other alpha sharks swimming around JH to get under her skin if they haven't already. I'm thinking her release might be the first move in a chain of events -- who is going to talk first, what claims will be made, who will point fingers or set others up, and will anyone take ownership? I think it's just a matter of time before things go :nuclear::bombshell::trainwreck:

It’s kinda fence sitting for Peanut butter now because of allergies. Some say wait til after 2 years some say start ASAP. So it depends on the dr

EG claims --

Something that bothers me about the reason for the LL visit
He was going to work on sewer because of nasty smells
Had she laid the ground work for her dastardly plan? Complaining now, to cover up reason for smells later? They had only been in the house for 9 days at that point....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member