Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something. Where did it say JH is ungrateful or complaining about nobody helping find his son? I would like to read what he said.

It's a consistent theme. Trust that you do not want to see any of it :tears:
Lets just leave it that there is something much worse afoot, possibly due to the rampant nature of social media & gossip mongering as those are unwanted accoutrements which evidently are part and parcel to every broadcast disaster now.

Since the start of this search, JH tended to come off very badly despite any efforts at extending and encouraging others to keep offering the olive branch to him- chances are he believes he is owed explanations which is not entirely unusual from one in his shoes (most have sense to keep to themselves though, or avoid all media).
He's mentally tired as can be expected, but utterly unaware that he's had things VERY good in the great realm of families seeking lost loved ones.

It's a painful place one is left in when one's child... vanishes. This could take quite awhile for him to come around to, whereas the rest of us already know in the cores of our souls... being powerless to undo the worst, we've committed to honoring Lucas' cause... his father still needs to go through a good deal of realizations alone on his own before he arrives at this conclusion (in a cell if he needs that route).

What would Lucas do?

My interpretation of JH saying that no one is looking for his son is because he is totally believing EG's story that Lucas either left on his own or someone came in and took him. He wants a search for an alive Lucas and is dismissing any notion that EG may have harmed and disposed of Lucas and thereby dismissing any searches for his body. This, IMO, shows his allegiance to EG. Just my opinion.

He is expecting the PI to only look for a live Lucas, IMO.

If our VI FLA didn't post that him and JH have information that Lucas is no longer with us, I might agree with you. However, he knows, and for whatever his reasons are, he's backing the wrong one up. He should be united with JO in finding their son, not dragging other people through the mud and being snarky towards those who have been trying to help since day one.

Jfwiw, regarding endometriosis...

I had severe endometriosis. I got pregnant three times back to back to back, 2.5 years between the first kid and the last, 2 live births. I had surgery five weeks after the third pregnancy. The doctor was very surprised how bad the endometriosis had spread throughout my abdomen. Supposedly, it should have shrunk back during pregnancy, not grown out of control.

Anyway, so it doesn’t always get better during pregnancy. And many people do manage to have a child or two (we tried for 15 more years before giving up; never got pregnant again).

I wonder if EG was ever formally dx’d With endometriosis or she self-dx’d, possibly not even with any real symptoms, but for her own reasons.

I have it too...endo. My experience was and is completely different. It took me some time to have my first baby after my first surgery, but not extremely long. While I was pregnant and breastfeeding, I was pain-free. It was glorious. Same exact thing happened with my second child. After she was born, I had another surgery and it was everywhere. It also came back fairly quickly, so I’m done with the laparoscopic surgeries. Sort of waiting it out and take medications for the pain. I have to schedule events around when I know it’s going to be the worst pain. Three weeks out of the months, I am symptomatic. #myexperience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My interpretation of JH saying that no one is looking for his son is because he is totally believing EG's story that Lucas either left on his own or someone came in and took him. He wants a search for an alive Lucas and is dismissing any notion that EG may have harmed and disposed of Lucas and thereby dismissing any searches for his body. This, IMO, shows his allegiance to EG. Just my opinion.

He is expecting the PI to only look for a live Lucas, IMO.

BBM

I know I am NOT alone in seeking a match for Lucas among trafficked victims. We don't need JH's seal of approval or holy eyes on us to do what is just and right.

I remember Cindy Anthony (Caylee Anthony case) being furious when Tim Miller was searching for a body. She only wanted him to search for a kidnapped Caylee.

And countless selfless searchers across the entire world had their eyes open for haplessly kidnapped Caylee then as well.

It doesn't happen like this often, but it don't deviate from the Guilty Tactics Gold Standard when it does.

If our VI FLA didn't post that him and JH have information that Lucas is no longer with us, I might agree with you. However, he knows, and for whatever his reasons are, he's backing the wrong one up. He should be united with JO in finding their son, not dragging other people through the mud and being snarky towards those who have been trying to help since day one.

I totally agree. IMO I'm saying that he appears to be buying whatever EG is feeding him, how else could he totally dismiss all the search efforts being made right now to recover his body?

Community members continue to search for Lucas Hernandez

Sunday, more people from the Wichita community braved the rain to continue their efforts to bring him home.

The location of the search has not been announced, which is normal protocol.
Cox said the searchers involved in her searches usually start early in the morning and wrap up the search after dark.

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/local...inue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez/1189950651

Thank you community members and WebSleuth members for continuing to put yourselves out, rain or shine, in rough terrain, from dawn til dusk in order to find Lucas!

It angers me to no end that the one person who could end the search cannot step up and own her actions. The only good news is that IMO she is not as bright as she seems to think she is and I believe that will ultimately be her downfall. MOO.

More:

Some groups still meet weekly, hoping to find anything that could lead them to the missing boy.

The Kansas Search Investigation organized a public search Sunday morning. They said the rain wouldn't stop them from their 89th day of searching.

"We’re parents. We’re grandparents. We want justice for Lucas Hernandez. We want to bring this little boy home to get closure for the family and to bring justice for whomever is involved in this," says Misty Cox.

Volunteers say they won't give up looking for him. KSI says volunteers search for him every single day because there is a lot of ground to cover in Sedgwick County and Butler County.
Lucas' family hired a private investigator who is organizing their own search. That PI will be in Wichita next week to meet with Jonathan Hernandez.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-continues--483163951.html

No one disputes the fact that JO may not have always made the best choices, been an imperfect parent or is free from guilt or blame when it comes to Lucas. But here is the thing, she OWNS it. Every single last bit of it. She doesn’t dispute her faults or argues against her blame for where she is in life, she doesn’t try to diminish those things by diverting attention to someone else. She even inexplicably defends JH as a father, someone who has chosen not only to accuse her of hurting Lucas but to then support the person who most likely is responsible for his disappearance. She comes to the vigils, the picnics, came to some searches, does interviews, she even came to court briefly, but had to leave....which I don’t blame her for. I just don’t understand why JH has chosen to ignore the obvious, when at least if he could say that EG made some bad choices, that would show he could be a good candidate for learning how to be a better parent. If it were my call, you can’t redeem yourself as a parent if you refuse to acknowledge change worthy behavior. And he certainly wouldn’t be an eligible safe placement for any of his children like EG’s ex has been for their sons. At least I know tonight that there are not children unsafe in either of their care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is all in for Lucas -- she has put all her cards on the table.

I find it interesting that one of JH's most recent FB posts is a meme stating "The ugliest thing that I have ever seen is a human being without compassion." Who deserves HIS compassion right now? Not his sprung live-in girlfriend. As far as I'm concerned, she's been sheltered, more-or-less on vacation from the realities of Lucas' disappearance.

Personally, coming from a family with a history of mental illness (something JO has owned), I understand her.
So many times in these cases, people ask why parents don't admit the inability to handle their children and "do what's best" for them.

People judge her behavior, not realizing that distraction and self-medicating can be expected -- assumptions are made. People do what they think will help them survive and cope. I cannot imagine being in Jamie's shoes, trying to cope.

Jamie did something that we ask of parents -- she recognized he would be better under other full time care, even if that meant dealing with the pain of missing him. She was willing to face federal charges for kidnapping across state lines in order to shed light on what was happening to her baby, and she says she will never get over the guilt for not acting on that impulse sooner, that she wasn't able to handle things through the legal channels.

What makes a "good parent"? There are plenty of debates to be had, but I believe Jamie did what we wish all parents would do.

Her interviews show that she doesn't hide or pretend, and she's standing in the eye of the *****storm for the sole purpose of finding her baby and bringing him home. I think she is so brave, and I respect the hell out of her.

Man I’m just getting caught up and my blood is boiling over JH. Guy seems like a piece of work. Maybe it’s no surprise he’s attracted to EG?

Another thought, if Lucas succumbed to his older injuries, isn’t it more likely she would have discovered him in the am? I don’t think he was just sick with the flu...

But if we’re right with the idea that he was killed that night, wouldn’t it have to include more abuse? It’ll be interesting to hear the condition of LH from the neighbor who had a discussion with him and the LL... but if he had a discussion, I just can’t imagine him ill enough to never wake up. 😞

I’m still hung up on her FaceTime call with JH that she “believes” she had. I’m sure she did FT him since it’s traceable, she had to mention it. Whatever was said during that call is very important. And MAYBE JH is just as big of a liar.

ETA: after thinking on this, I think this FaceTime call is a major reg flag. This could be the person she called in a panic “he’s not getting up, he’s not moving” type of massive panic. Someone talk me off the ledge as to why JH is innocent of any knowledge... set me straight so I don’t lose my mind.

Not sure if this clears up who contact Marshburn or not - learning can't trust MSM reporting 100%

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Private-investigator-to-hold-search-for-missing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

So, as I questioned earlier, are we to think this was JH's stepmother, who I believe raised him, per JO? And, this is the woman who had our little guy when he was very young?

I've always been suspicious of JH. He has never come off as your typical parent of a missing child. Marc Klaas whose daughter Polly went missing years ago is one I always look to that is the perfect example of how an innocent parent of a missing child reacts to the child missing. He did polygraph tests, pleaded for her return, did everything he could to clear his name and is now an advocate for missing kids. JH has never come off that way to me. Not to mention he has a previous police record. I've always wondered about how his route to work. I realize he's been confirmed to have been at work but what if he met Emily at a halfway point on the route and helped her disposed of Lucas in the middle of the night?

So, as I questioned earlier, are we to think this was JH's stepmother, who I believe raised him, per JO? And, this is the woman who had our little guy when he was very young?

I'm actually wondering if it was EG's mom who called claiming to be JH's grandma. JH may have known that he'd never get public support/donations if EG or her family was involved, so he concocted this. (JMO)

I've always been suspicious of JH. He has never come off as your typical parent of a missing child. Marc Klaas whose daughter Polly went missing years ago is one I always look to that is the perfect example of how an innocent parent of a missing child reacts to the child missing. He did polygraph tests, pleaded for her return, did everything he could to clear his name and is now an advocate for missing kids. JH has never come off that way to me. Not to mention he has a previous police record. I've always wondered about how his route to work. I realize he's been confirmed to have been at work but what if he met Emily at a halfway point on the route and helped her disposed of Lucas in the middle of the night?

I also thought about this, but how would they meet halfway without phones? Because if they had their phones, it'd be traceable. I'm about as anti-JH as they come and have been since the beginning, but I don't think he was involved in what happened that night. I'm still undecided if I think he now knows what happened.

I also thought about this, but how would they meet halfway without phones? Because if they had their phones, it'd be traceable. I'm about as anti-JH as they come and have been since the beginning, but I don't think he was involved in what happened that night. I'm still undecided if I think he now knows what happened.

Didn't they talk that night on the phone? Could they have planned it out on where to meet. He takes that route a lot and would know the halfway point.

It’s kinda fence sitting for Peanut butter now because of allergies. Some say wait til after 2 years some say start ASAP. So it depends on the dr

We haven’t been encouraged to wait for peanut butter. We do baby led weaning (baby eats real food, whatever we are eating, with the exception of a few choking hazards, from six months on); so baby had peanut butter sometime around 6-8 months old.

Huge thank you to all the searchers braving the elements today and every day they search for Lucas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't they talk that night on the phone? Could they have planned it out on where to meet. He takes that route a lot and would know the halfway point.

He’s always been off. Starting with defending EG right away. I passed it off as a shocked and grieving dad. But taking a step back, looking at the WHOLE picture (domestic abuse, child abuse against her son, drugs, severed family ties), my rose colored glasses seem more clear than ever.

LE did say he had an alibi. I wonder if his phone was on all night and traceable.

Lucas I look at your sweet photos and I just can’t bring myself to believe you were so mistreated. It’s easier for me to feel rage towards those evil people than it is for me to feel grief... because when I start to grieve the feeling is so much harder to endure. “Grief is love with no where to go” 😞 Lead the way, Lucas 💚 we will find you.

I’m still hung up on her FaceTime call with JH that she “believes” she had. I’m sure she did FT him since it’s traceable, she had to mention it. Whatever was said during that call is very important. And MAYBE JH is just as big of a liar.

ETA: after thinking on this, I think this FaceTime call is a major reg flag. This could be the person she called in a panic “he’s not getting up, he’s not moving” type of massive panic. Someone talk me off the ledge as to why JH is innocent of any knowledge... set me straight so I don’t lose my mind.

Ok, we had VI confirmation earlier on that JH states the last time he Face-timed Lucas was on Thurs 2/15 -- that doesn't answer whether he Face-timed Emily any time after the fact.

Emily claims in her statement that she "believes" she conversed with JH "via Duo" on Fri the 16th. She also states the LL was coming over "probably due to" smells.

We don't know what the rest of her statement contains -- if she was as specific in all her mentions of correspondence over the time questioned (ex: via text, via call, via messenger, snapchat, etc, etc, etc). As quickly as KE arrived, I have a belief that EG corresponded with her prior to the 911 call --not suggesting involvement from KE, just suggesting the two were tight enough to communicate frequently.

IMO...
She made direct statements about what she was sure couldn't be proven otherwise.
She made statements that included "believe" and "probably" about things she wanted to put forth that could be disproven. In other words, "this is what I want you to believe. You won't catch me in a lie because I am uncertain, obviously, so don't bother asking any further questions on this matter."

IMO...
She ping-ponged between making direct statements incorporating 50-cent words (well, not really, but more than necessary) to attempt to show intelligence and an understanding of LE protocol AND "I'm the bestest mom ever" and "You can't expect me to remember everything."

I'm sure none of us could recall every second of every day, especially when we are focused on a missing child and the days in question may have been incredibly routine--it would be easy to mix up days or events. But most of us would just get to the point, get it done--if we were innocent. No need to explain or insert "probably" or "I believe" -- let LE ask questions if they have them, but just get it done and move on to searching or answering phones or posting flyers or whatever.

So -- I'm torn on whether she talked to JH. Some of her lies seem to be more to benefit JH than LE, almost as if she wants him to believe her even more than LE. Would she call him in a panic? Or to make everything business as usual? As much as JH frustrates me right now, I'm not quite ready to buy into him knowing anything about the events Fri 2/16-Sat 2/17.

Please keep in mind that Jonathan is the one who says it was his grandmother and he is an unreliable source of information.

Either way, I'm very excited that the PI will be here this week!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yes. I cannot personally verify anything JH has told me. I’m simply passing along the answers to the questions I’ve asked him.

Yes. I cannot personally verify anything JH has told me. I’m simply passing along the answers to the questions I’ve asked him.

If JH does indeed have knowledge of what happened to Lucas I would keep in mind that he could be using you to his advantage to put info out there to throw people off. Especially if he is still defending Emily who is the prime suspect. Granted I know you are asking him questions and he didn't go to you first but it could be he is answering them for that reason. That's all I mean by using you. At this point if it was me in the situation I would be careful when it comes to communicating with him. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey