MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it better to fail a polygraph or refuse to take one? I don't know. Noone is ruled out - that's all we really know.

Who saw Ally last ? Why did she leave her phone? Who saw her go on the jog? Did she say anything before she died? Who saw the white sedan? Where was the surveillance video taken? Did she know her killer?

Hoping for some answers.

The man who tried to keep her alive in his yard saw the vehicle.

The rest of the questions you’d have to call LE and ask them. None of us know the answers. We only know what has been published in news articles.

And it’s probably better to not a take a polygraph if you’re gonna fail. JMO.

The man who tried to keep her alive in his yard saw the vehicle.

The rest of the questions you’d have to call LE and ask them. None of us know the answers. We only know what has been published in news articles.

And it’s probably better to not a take a polygraph if you’re gonna fail. JMO.

I have a friend who claims to be a good liar, but everyone knows when she is lying, because she adds all kinds of details that don't matter at all, except to look like she is lying. She would probably think that she would pass a polygraph.

I have a friend who claims to be a good liar, but everyone knows when she is lying, because she adds all kinds of details that don't matter at all, except to look like she is lying. She would probably think that she would pass a polygraph.

You are not a good liar if you tell people you are a good liar.

Does anyone recall, who said that Ally was in the beginning of her daily run- something like mile and a half or so - when she was shot?

Thanks.

-Nin

Does anyone recall, who said that Ally was in the beginning of her daily run- something like mile and a half or so - when she was shot?

Thanks.

-Nin
Ya, do they have someone in custody for this crime?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Thanks.

-Nin

The house where she died was at 11240 Fish Lake road which is about 1.5 miles from her parents house. It has been said she was half way thru her jog as well though. We don't know her regular route I don't believe.

I would be interested to see the results of your video filtering analysis to determine the crime scene location.

The house where she died was at 11240 Fish Lake road which is about 1.5 miles from her parents house. It has been said she was half way thru her jog as well though. We don't know her regular route I don't believe.

I would be interested to see the results of your video filtering analysis to determine the crime scene location.

In her obituary someone says, they have seen her jogging down Rattalee Lk. (Rd.?) "Everyday".
-.-.-
If I get it right, then someone living at 2509 S Fenton Road saw and waved to her regularly when Ally jogged. Their son was also A.'s co-worker at the hospital.
-.-.-
Someone told A.'s writing was exceptional as she would write stories about her life. So I think, there maybe some legacy of her where she wrote things LE would perhaps like to know (if A. indeed knew her killer).

Ya, do they have someone in custody for this crime?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Have you gone back through much of the thread? Most of your questions can be found with a quick look-through. Or look for posts by Combatmedic2121 --- a lot can be found there, too.

Where did it say she was halfway through the jog? The language I recall is "the middle of her jog," which would simply mean that she had started but not finished; she could have been 1% through or 99% through. Few in the US would interpret middle so literally as to think it meant half way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni