Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Laguna Salgado, 26, Provo, 16 Apr 2015

One of those cases that is no where near where I live, but I follow nonetheless. That said, there is almost nothing in her case to follow regarding the day of her disappearance and the events leading up to it. All such cases are tragedies, but this is a lady who was very sharp and simply trying to improve herself even more. Who knows what contributions to society she could have made.

Two other neighbours, brothers Rosemburg and Ruthenburg Salagos, came rushing to the scene thinking their niece Elizabeth Elena, who has been missing for three years, may have been one of the 13 found chained up in the house.

Rosemburg told Sun Online: “As soon as we heard they had been tied up with chains and things like that we thought 'Damn maybe he has our niece'.

" You never know there are some crazy people in this world.

“My niece has been missing since April 2015 and we have had no leads so every time a case like this happens we wonder whether they will find our niece.

“We came straight down to find out more about the case – but then we heard it was their own kids.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/53575...e-disney-parents-starved-chained-13-children/

Elizabeth Smart now runs a foundation dedicated to helping kidnap victims and their recovery. Missing young people from Utah she has championed include Macin Smith, missing for more than two years from St. George, and Elizabeth Salgado, who disappeared in Provo in April of 2015.

http://gephardtdaily.com/local/elizabeth-smart-calif/

What happened to this young woman? It’s such a shame there don’t seem to be any new updates..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 years ago and nothing. No updates. No comments from LE. Zilch, nada.

Three years after Provo woman’s disappearance, police ask for public’s help

http://fox13now.com/2018/04/16/on-t...ns-disappearance-police-ask-for-publics-help/

The Provo Police Department asked for the public to submit potential leads on the disappearance of Elizabeth Salgado, and announced that the case is still being investigated on the third year anniversary of the 26-year-old being reported missing.

Salgado was last seen leaving a class at the Nomen Global Language Center in Provo. Salgado had been living in Provo for three weeks before she disappeared somewhere along the 18-block walk to her apartment from the language center.

PROVO — Investigators confirmed Wednesday that they have found the remains of Provo student Elizabeth Elena Laguna Salgado who had been missing for more than three years.

And police say the high profile missing person case is now a homicide investigation.

Body of Provo woman missing for 3 years found in canyon

Body of Provo woman missing for 3 years found in canyon | KSL.com

“Family members in Mexico were notified by phone of the discovery Wednesday and family members in California were notified in person.”

Sad. Interesting they chose to tell the family in California in person. Maybe they wanted to make sure they don’t run?

PROVO — Investigators confirmed Wednesday that they have found the remains of Provo student Elizabeth Elena Laguna Salgado who had been missing for more than three years.

And police say the high profile missing person case is now a homicide investigation.

Body of Provo woman missing for 3 years found in canyon

Body of Provo woman missing for 3 years found in canyon | KSL.com

Thank you, cocomod. I just ran over here to see if we had updated after the site was down.

Both Ebby & Elizabeth in a couple days of each other.

Rest in Heaven.

I was surprised to see this show up today after the site being down. Or I should say, I was surprised by the fact there was news. Not by the fact there was a body as I believe a lot of us expected a homicide even though we hoped for something better. This was a beautiful and intelligent lady who might have made a difference in the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back