Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying this again I know I said it late last night but it just keeps nagging at my brain.
Sadly I believe the WPD got a very good tip very early on. Chisholm Creek Park is located at K-96 and Woodlawn in Sedgwick County. They focused on one area of the park that has water and trees and even a footbridge.

The PI located Lucas at 96th and Woodlawn in Harvey County under a very small bridge.

That is too eerie to be coincidence. IMO

So, suppose she found him in the morning, deceased. She then took him out to the bridge? I'm not buying it. Not in broad daylight anyway. I think this happened the night of the 16th, she disposed of him under the cover of darkness, went home and cleaned up and disposed of anything that might look suspicious, called the police at 6:15 p.m. She must have called and spoken with someone during this time. Someone who helped her think straight. jmo

I agree.. if she found him deceased that morning why not call 911.. b/c she is guilty of something she done to Lucas and had to hide his body... any person guilt free would have called 911 after finding a child unresponsive ... EG is a evil monster...

All JMO
Yesterday during one of the live reports from the recovery scene the Sheriff of Harvey County was being asked some good questions by a reporter and there was one interesting thing he alluded to but I cannot find the exact video clip of it right now. It may not even exist because it was all live reporting done on the fly.

This is the closest one I found but it doesnt have the part I was trying to find so I could not refresh what he said. It was a question about whether the body was actually in the water or not and this is JMO but I think I remember him saying or alluding to that the body was actually in the water or at least very close to it.

The reason I was trying to find that part is because it could be huge if EG had done anything to submerge the body in the actual water or even worse if he was still alive at the time. If she did anything to weigh down the body then it could give LE more evidence of her deeds.

Maybe somebody here will remember the part I remember hearing. The sheriff was trying not to divulge anything but the reporters were doing a good job trying to dig information out of him.

WPD: Coroner's Office identifies body as Lucas Hernandez

Thank you all for your kind words. We're devestated yet relieved that Lucas is finally home. I pray that Jamie and the rest of our family can finally find some sort of closure to this endless loop of grief that we have been stuck in for so long.

I want to thank all of you for being so loving and supportive of our family. I, personally, have discovered that WS is home for me. You have all become a second family.

As many of you have realized, media has made some inaccurate statements regarding how Lucas was found. My tip is to listen to direct interviews with the PI and trust that what he's saying is accurate.

So much love to you all,
Bethany

(yes, Tricia, I'm ok with my name being here )
Bless you and everyone else who loved Lucas as a child should be loved. I’ve only posted a handful of times on these threads, but I’ve read every single post and prayed for Lucas to be brought home. While we were down for the site move, I stopped on my way home from work and bought a Diet Coke. When I turned the bottle around to read the name, it was Lucas. It took my breath away and I knew then that God was listening and he would soon be found. Much love to you and everyone on this thread.

“‘Tonight on KAKE news at 6 hear from the private investigator who discovered the remains of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez”
www.KAKE.com (click upper right corner ‘watch live’)
ETA: had to fix the spelling I don’t know what that was...
Thank you.

Just listening to him I can feel how he works. She wasn't on her own any more, it's like he shares the burden.

Im saying this again I know I said it late last night but it just keeps nagging at my brain.
Sadly I believe the WPD got a very good tip very early on. Chisholm Creek Park is located at K-96 and Woodlawn in Sedgwick County. They focused on one area of the park that has water and trees and even a footbridge.

The PI located Lucas at 96th and Woodlawn in Harvey County under a very small bridge.

JMO
I agree with you. This gives me hope that someone else besides EG may be able to provide LE with more evidence to convict her of her deeds. So if that tip was trying to get LE to find him then someone else may have been told stuff by EG.

Also the whole gravel thing I have been wondering if LE found gravel embedded in her car tire treads. That could be why gravel came up. Maybe LE found some embedded in the car tire treads.

Private investigator had one advantage police lacked in finding Lucas' body

After Marshburn arrived in Wichita, Medlam met with him for about four hours early Thursday, sharing information that she and fellow searchers had gained about where Lucas might be.

Later Thursday morning, Medlam, Marshburn and his private investigative partner drove together through an area about 2 miles south of where the body was later found.

The volunteer searchers had previously identified that area as a probable location for his remains, based on information that she can’t disclose, Medlam said.

Marshburn told her he made a plan to put Glass in a truck and persuade her to tell where Lucas was.

His strategy, Medlam said, was to take her out in the truck and convey to her that people know where Lucas is and were “zeroing in on it.”
His plan was to “wear her down, and keep it fresh in her mind that the little boy that she claims to love was out there somewhere,” Medlam said.

Marshburn and his partner spent five and a half hours with Glass on Thursday, Medlam said. During that time, he told the volunteer searchers to stay away — so Glass wouldn’t be distracted by them.

Medlam recalled that Marshburn told her that he and Glass drove across the same bridge where Lucas would be found — about 30 times.

Glass seemed to have trouble recalling the precise spot, Medlam said Marshburn told her.

Eventually, Marshburn announced that he would stop at every bridge.

The first one he stopped at, he found the remains underneath.

For three months, police had been gathering information to find the missing boy.

Thank you all for your kind words. We're devestated yet relieved that Lucas is finally home. I pray that Jamie and the rest of our family can finally find some sort of closure to this endless loop of grief that we have been stuck in for so long.

I want to thank all of you for being so loving and supportive of our family. I, personally, have discovered that WS is home for me. You have all become a second family.

As many of you have realized, media has made some inaccurate statements regarding how Lucas was found. My tip is to listen to direct interviews with the PI and trust that what he's saying is accurate.

So much love to you all,
Bethany

❤️❤️❤️ You have shown so much strength and courage for Lucas through this ordeal. He must be so proud of you! You maintained a level head while being trapped on a never ending emotional rollercoaster.

You truly are a class act. Thank you for sharing your memories of Lucas with all of us. There is so much love here for you and your family. I think you already know that, but it never hurts to be sure. I wish there was a way for us to all have a giant group hug.

I agree totally. So, that tells me EG told someone where she took him. There is only one person I can think of that would be. And it's not JH.

So much love to you all,
Bethany

I cant imagine your atrength. I pray peace and justice for you all.

In hindsight, I’m confident the “other reason” JO knew Lucas was deceased, but was not able to disclose, was that a cadaver dog hit either on the house, her car, or both.

It’s the only logical explanation for them knowing so quickly that Lucas had not walked away or been kidnapped and being able to tell JO that Lucas was no longer with us.

So much love to you all,
Bethany

I can’t imagine what the entire family is going through. I personally want to thank you Bethany for giving us your time. My prayers are with you & the family of Lucas. Through his death he has pulled people from all over the world together. What a bright light we have shining down on all of us today. Lucas, bless your beautiful soul & may you Finally Rest In Peace lil one. Thank you for helping us find you. Now you can have the respect you deserve.

So, suppose she found him in the morning, deceased. She then took him out to the bridge? I'm not buying it. Not in broad daylight anyway. I think this happened the night of the 16th, she disposed of him under the cover of darkness, went home and cleaned up and disposed of anything that might look suspicious, called the police at 6:15 p.m. She must have called and spoken with someone during this time. Someone who helped her think straight. jmo

Lurking for awhile, from Wichita, and can't get this heartbreaking story out of my head.

I have an idea (and I hope to God I am wrong!)

From what I understand EG and the PI were out there for hours before finding him...how do you forget where you put a body...unless, there wasn't a body when you put him there.

I am fairly confident in saying that EG, if not actively using was a drug user, could it be possible that she left him out there, like an abandoned puppy?

In her drug induced mind, maybe it seemed like a good idea (definitely wasn't) she has things to do AND there was a house around.

I can sadly imagine her thinking "...well, I left him right here"

Is that something that forensics could tell?

Wish I could love this post. I agree... too coincidental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynko5538