Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Mountford

Reaction score
I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Hi Laura

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

There is a thread here for our Newbies to introduce themselves in the Freshman Mixer: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...op-in-and-say-hi-freshman-mixer.76289/page-47

Thank you. I will do :)

Hey guys. I promise I'm not stalking you, Laura, we just joined at a similar time from a similar place ;)

I'm obviously really stupid, but I can't find the UK forum. I can find posts tagged with 'UK', but not the specific forum. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks :)

Hey guys. I promise I'm not stalking you, Laura, we just joined at a similar time from a similar place ;)

I'm obviously really stupid, but I can't find the UK forum. I can find posts tagged with 'UK', but not the specific forum. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks :)

You'll find the international index here. International Case Index

Welcome to Websleuths.

Hi everyone! I am excited to be able to join in the conversations here. I am a 30 something woman from the west. I like to watch Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries. I look forward to the time I will spend on this website.

Hi everyone! I am excited to be able to join in the conversations here. I am a 30 something woman from the west. I like to watch Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries. I look forward to the time I will spend on this website.
Welcome, and same here! I love Forensic Files, it's so sad that Peter Thomas passed away and can't narrate anymore :(

Hi, this is my very first post here but I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I've enjoyed reading about both older cases and new ones such as Mollie Tibbetts. One case I was very interested in and kept up with at the time was Hayleigh Cummings. I wanted to read about Hayleigh's case because I lost track of it years ago. I'm clearly not using the search function properly because when I search her name, I can only find a few posts that mention her. Can someone please help me out and point me to the threads about Hayleigh? That sweet face of hers has been impossible to get out of my mind after all of these years. Thanks in advance.
I really like this site a lot, thank you for letting me join you.

Hi, this is my very first post here but I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I've enjoyed reading about both older cases and new ones such as Mollie Tibbetts. One case I was very interested in and kept up with at the time was Hayleigh Cummings. I wanted to read about Hayleigh's case because I lost track of it years ago. I'm clearly not using the search function properly because when I search her name, I can only find a few posts that mention her. Can someone please help me out and point me to the threads about Hayleigh? That sweet face of hers has been impossible to get out of my mind after all of these years. Thanks in advance.
I really like this site a lot, thank you for letting me join you.
Welcome to Ws BeckiBoop77, step right in, the water is fine!

Ok I’m also a lurking n00b!! We have a fair amount in common
Love the same shows & pretty much any intake of true crime related entertainment is just for me
In my 40’s; studied forensic science in college & was pre-vet; now I’m a freelance artist. Love my family & our dogs! I can’t wait for the interesting content & potential conversations!

Hey dreamer!! I myself am also a lurker-turned-newbie!! I am a 30 something mum from Boston MA (go red sox!) And I am a former paralegal now working as a team leader for a local non-profit. Forensic science obsessed and love true crime shows and novels! Great to meet you and hope to bump into you on here very soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson