GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Thanks! This will be his smallest problem but I'm glad they added that.

I just noted the offense date of 1st degree rape is 31 Jan 2017. AF wasn't under the age of 12 then. Maybe this wasn't his first rodeo and someone else came forward or it has to do with the TBN scandal. 3rd degree rape offense date is 15 Mar 2018.

Good catch, cybervampira.

The charge of

INCEST - VICTIM U/12 YOA OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY (offense date: 31 Jan 2017)

does not involve AF, either, IMO.

IIRC, AF, along with her two siblings were taken away from York’s custody two days before she disappeared, which would be 13 Mar 2018. Once in state custody perhaps the siblings began to talk about past abuse, resulting in those charges.

The 3rd degree rape charge (offense date: 15 Mar 2018; the day after AF was last seen at the foster home), does involve AF, IMO:

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=40869

These children have gone through so much. It absolutely breaks my heart.

Attachments

• EC45A622-0316-43D6-B2D5-E36882D5D86C.jpeg
    EC45A622-0316-43D6-B2D5-E36882D5D86C.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bittersweet situation, for sure; mother still missing and possibly deceased; children traumatized for life. But one evil *advertiser censored* is now off the streets, with multiple serious charges pending. One of those charges has to stick. It's a lot better outcome than we often see here.

Does he have any children of his own from previous relationships?
I didn't think these situations involving stepparents and stepchildren would really classify as incest but it does make sense. Poor children. He's a total creep and I'm pretty sure is going to have a "great" time in jail.

There is an incest charge for 5/31/2018, the day he was arrested. So there is possibly another child/family member involved. Possibly with whom he was hiding out with.

I may be looking at this incorrectly, and if so, my apologies.

My understanding:

1. Charge: RAPE, 3RD DEGREE;
Offense Date: 2018-03-15
[The day after AF was last seen]

2. Charge: RAPE, 1ST DEGREE - VICTIM <12 YEARS OF AGE;
Offense Date: 2017-01-31
[Two month after Rosselys was last seen]

3. Charge: INCEST - VICTIM U/12 YOA OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY;

4. Charge: INCEST - FORCIBLE COMPULSION/INCAPABLE OF CONSENT OR U/18 YOA;

5. & 6.: MJ-related charges;
Offense Date: 2018-05-31
[Day of arrest]

1. & 4. involve AF, and 3. & 4. involve a sibling(s), IMO.

Does he have any children of his own from previous relationships?
I didn't think these situations involving stepparents and stepchildren would really classify as incest but it does make sense. Poor children. He's a total creep and I'm pretty sure is going to have a "great" time in jail.

“530.020 Incest.
(1) A person is guilty of incest when he or she has sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse, as defined in KRS 510.010, with a person whom he or she knows to be an ancestor, descendant, uncle, aunt, brother, or sister. The relationships referred to herein include blood relationships of either the whole or half blood without regard to legitimacy, relationship of parent and child by adoption, relationship of stepparent and stepchild, and relationship of stepgrandparent and stepgrandchild.
(2) (a) Incest is a Class C felony if the act is committed by consenting adults.
(b) Incest is a Class B felony if committed:
1. By forcible compulsion as defined in KRS 510.010(2); or
2. On a victim who is:
a. Less than eighteen (18) years of age; or
b. Incapable of consent because he or she is physically helpless or mentally incapacitated.
(c) Incest is a Class A felony if:
1. Committed on a victim less than twelve (12) years of age; or
2. The victim receives serious physical injury. (BBM)

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=40871

I may be looking at this incorrectly, and if so, my apologies.

My understanding:

1. Charge: RAPE, 3RD DEGREE;
Offense Date: 2018-03-15
[The day after AF was last seen]

2. Charge: RAPE, 1ST DEGREE - VICTIM <12 YEARS OF AGE;

3. Charge: INCEST - VICTIM U/12 YOA OR SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY;

4. Charge: INCEST - FORCIBLE COMPULSION/INCAPABLE OF CONSENT OR U/18 YOA;

5. & 6.: MJ-related charges;
Offense Date: 2018-05-31
[Day of arrest]

1. & 4. involve AF, and 3. & 4. involve a sibling(s), IMO.

I show 5 as:
INCEST - FORCIBLE COMPULSION/INCAPABLE OF CONSENT OR U/18 YOA
Arrest Date 2018-05-31
Offense Date 2018-05-31

Regards,

Man Arrested In Connection To Missing Juvenile Case
A man has been arrested in connection to a missing juvenile case from earlier this year.
Kentucky State Police say Daniel York, 50, of Florida, was arrested Thursday following a tip that led detectives to a residence located on KY HWY 461 in Pulaski County.
After obtaining a search warrant, police found 15-year-old AF, of Monticello, who had been missing from her foster since March 14. She was unharmed.
He is facing numerous charges, including rape, incest, and possession of marijuana.

Attachments

• 0DC530F2-B2B9-462C-82E6-1DB2BC1A9833.jpeg
    0DC530F2-B2B9-462C-82E6-1DB2BC1A9833.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
I am so happy for little A (whose name will be redacted soon, so might as well start using the initial). I am also so sad for her. Thank you to the tip that called him in! I stared at his ugly mug so much that I woukd have recognized him, grey beard and all. Hope he never sees the street again. Sick #$&÷€&($&!

NCMEC:
A tip leads #Kentucky police to 50-year-old man and a #MISSING 15-year-old girl being found unharmed.

Kentucky State Police say Daniel York, of Florida, was arrested Thursday following a tip that led detectives to a residence. Police found 15-year-old AF, of Monticello, who had been missing since March 14. She was unharmed.
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

After obtaining a search warrant, police found 15-year-old AF, of Monticello, who had been missing from her foster home since March 14. She was unharmed.

BBM
I highly doubt she was unharmed. Maybe not needing medical attention but definitely harmed. :(

So glad A has been found. I hope the authorities are taking care to make sure that all her needs (emotional, psychlogical& physical) are being met. I can't imagine what she's gone thru.

Relieved that her stepfather's sorry butt has been captured. No mercy for him!

Alleged abductor caught in Pulaski County
York was arraigned in Pulaski County District Court Friday morning, pleading not guilty to one count of first-degree rape, one count of incest of victim under 12 or with serious physical injury, three counts of incest with forcible compulsion/incapable of consent or being under 18, three counts of third-degree rape, cultivation of five or more plants of marijuana and possession of marijuana.
More information will be available in the Saturday edition of the Commonwealth Journal.

I want to hear more about the charge of incest of victim under 12 or with serious physical injury. Could it be in regard to A from 2016? Did he molest another child? Ugh, seems like either is possible from this disgusting man.

And I hope we'll hear more about Rossely.

So glad A has been found. I hope the authorities are taking care to make sure that all her needs (emotional, psychlogical& physical) are being met. I can't imagine what she's gone thru.

Relieved that her stepfather's sorry butt has been captured. No mercy for him!

And let's not forget A's younger siblings. They've been through he11 too. I wonder what will happen to all of them. Will they go back to DR? Will they continue to stay with a foster family?
They need love. They need hope. I wish I was there to hug them.

Once they get settled I'd be happy to donate to a for them. You'd have to know that someone trustworthy was looking after it though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back