Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while no one knows to is a fact etc, IF he was participating in drug use and that blinded him as well, it is something he should be accountable to.
Excellent point! I don't think she feels emotions the way other people do, so I'm confident they will be crocodile tears.
she seems to be a sociopath. THey will mimic emotions (for example they will mimic crying) when appropriate so as not to be found out, but sociopaths just don’t feel emotions like we do.

And while no one knows to is a fact etc, IF he was participating in drug use and that blinded him as well, it is something he should be accountable to.

she seems to be a sociopath. THey will mimic emotions (for example they will mimic crying) when appropriate so as not to be found out, but sociopaths just don’t feel emotions like we do.

Yes, she might be a sociopath. She displays antisocial behavior, certainly. And I suppose her brain is pretty fried from all the drugs she takes as well.

I feel like she even conned us. Poor Lucas was under a bridge right off the road. :( Jamie was right— she’s lazy and a pathetic criminal at that.

Her arm cuts were obviously from grabbing plant debris to put on top of him.

I’m still incredibly interested if she talked to JH on Friday night after getting the kids down. It’s a very unsettling feeling when I think of how that conversation went or what was talked about.

So we’ve heard that her cellphone was still on when she was disposing of LH, correct? Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it also noted that her phone was turned off at some point that night/day? Does anyone have details on this?

Does anyone else recall it being said that her phone was off for 2 hours Friday night?
I was wondering if this was somehow confused with the 2 minutes that DM said her phone was stationary prior to heading back home or if it is in fact a separate incident.

Does anyone else recall it being said that her phone was off for 2 hours Friday night?
I was wondering if this was somehow confused with the 2 minutes that DM said her phone was stationary prior to heading back home or if it is in fact a separate incident.
I'm not feeling too confused about that. I think she went back on Saturday, prior to calling the cops, to make sure he was not in plain site. It took 2 minutes to satisfy her curiosity.

I know some sociopaths. Once you realize they are, you also realize they don't really mimic emotions appropriately. They are "off." They do mimic emotions, but not appropriately. They don't have that "chip."

That's what I was alluding to. She has sympathizers and I wonder if they will influence her to go and show her deep sorrow, thinking it might show well for her.

Mmhmm... lets get the killer who can't get her stories straight to attend the victims' mourning rituals.
All this can possibly prove is how pathologically deranged, and compulsively entitled she & her supporters could be.

EG will be seeing plenty of what's left of Lucas' face in due time.
She can show off her abominable acting skills at that arena under fine scrutiny, for the inhuman entity she's allowed herself to be.

On John Lourdan's Brainscratch on Lucas today he said something to the extent that he was surprised how much of a pass JH was getting on websleuths.He needs to read this thread today.He is a big fan of this site.
Gray Hughes has a video channel now.
He has done many crime scene videos for websleuths.
Check them out if you have not seen them yet.

I know some sociopaths. Once you realize they are, you also realize they don't really mimic emotions appropriately. They are "off." They do mimic emotions, but not appropriately. They don't have that "chip."

I have a family full of them unfortunately and I respectfully disagree with you on this. Because they don’t feel emotions the way most do, they’re so good at pretending to be/feel whatever they think you want them to, that it is frightening.

I will say this though, their chameleon abilities don’t work so well in the long term. If you are around them for extended periods of time, you will detect that something is off. Unfortunately, most people’s interactions with them are for a limited length of time.

On John Lourdan's Brainscratch on Lucas today he said something to the extent that he was surprised how much of a pass JH was getting on websleuths.He needs to read this thread today.He is a big fan of this site.

I'd hoped the great brainscratch moment would come in the form of examining all the players on the field against which LE is set against at this time, may as well settle for the world's awestruck wonderment about LE's tactics instead (cracking nutcases, 101).

I don't suppose we'll find any enlightenment 'out there' on the Harvey/Butler co. connections... we've a month or 2 to stew about so surely something will shake loose.

Gray Hughes has a video channel now.
He has done many crime scene videos for websleuths.
Check them out if you have not seen them yet.

Yes, Gray Hughes is a member of WS as well. His videos are allowed to be posted. I don't know if he's done any videos for Lucas' case. If he has, feel free to post them here.

Sorry off topic, but I know she posted here just recently.

blast-present-smiley.gif
@MsMarple!!

party1-smiley.gif

212243-Animated-Disney-Birthday-Quote.gif

Have a GREAT day!!!!

balloons-smiley.gif

Mmhmm... lets get the killer who can't get her stories straight to attend the victims' mourning rituals.
All this can possibly prove is how pathologically deranged, and compulsively entitled she & her supporters could be.

EG will be seeing plenty of what's left of Lucas' face in due time.
She can show off her abominable acting skills at that arena under fine scrutiny, for the inhuman entity she's allowed herself to be.
Whew finally caught up and it's about my bedtime but I had to reply.
I'm sure you remember how Darlie Routier acted at her sons' funerals, right?
(and just for the record I do still think her guilty, possibly with her dh's "help" after...)
There is no telling what would or would not show on EG's face.
Psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists et al can be pretty allusive or they can drop tells.
Is it going to happen for sure? Who knows?
IMHO she isn't dumb but she is evil.
And nothing she may ever have been diagnosed with would excuse this in any way.
Chi :(

But this IS about Lucas. We need to hold people accountable to the roles they played in what happened to Lucas. JH played a role. He endangered Lucas when he left him with her, and he needs to be held accountable for that.

Amonet states that she thinks he should be held accountable. I don’t believe feeling empathy for someone equates to not wanting to see them held responsible for actions/inactions.

That's what I was alluding to. She has sympathizers and I wonder if they will influence her to go and show her deep sorrow, thinking it might show well for her.

I don’t think she will have the balls to show her face at any memorial for the child she killed. She must be furious that JH and JO are showing a united front. I for one am glad to see it. I sincerely hope if the service is public that there will be some sort of security in place. I don’t know the term they use in KS, but I can think of quite a few locals who would do well having a restraining order put in place to insure they stay away from the family until things calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth