Abc Viola Davis Reviewing Darlie's Case.....

cami

Keep your fork......
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Last edited:
I hope Viola has taken the time to actually read all of the trial transcripts.I swear if I have to hear one more time how Darlie had to have her necklace surgically removed or how there were two knives used in the killings of the boys I will shut that chit right off! I am curious as to what Darin has to say though.

I hope Viola has taken the time to actually read all of the trial transcripts.I swear if I have to hear one more time how Darlie had to have her necklace surgically removed or how there were two knives used in the killings of the boys I will shut that chit right off! I am curious as to what Darin has to say though.

Ah no...I can tell by the preview for the show no fact checking done. Claiming the state won't let them run the bloody print through AFIS. They were granted that right in 2008 by Judge Royal Ferguson.

Yes, the preview looks sketchy, in my opinion. It looks like the spin is going to be that she was falsely convicted, from the way the trailer ends.

I HOPE it is done in depth and with great care. But I am afraid it will be another one of those 'Hollywood' productions that are shallow and phony.

Hopefully Darin has been more forthcoming with info on the criminal element he surrounded himself with at that time. Hoping they have backed him into a corner, see how he spins it!

Yes, the preview looks sketchy, in my opinion. It looks like the spin is going to be that she was falsely convicted, from the way the trailer ends.

I HOPE it is done in depth and with great care. But I am afraid it will be another one of those 'Hollywood' productions that are shallow and phony.

Yeah they just go for ratings and sensationalism. Just by the preview I can see they have been given false information...they've had permission to run those prints through AFIS since 2008.

Yeah they just go for ratings and sensationalism. Just by the preview I can see they have been given false information...they've had permission to run those prints through AFIS since 2008.
ooops this is a repeat, it ca be removed admin, thank you

I’ll be watching this, but I don’t hold out much hope for an objective presentation. Also, based on the quick shot of her at the end of the preview, Darlie is looking ROUGH. :D

This appears to be done by people who are so strongly opposed to the DP that they are willing to claim the people are innocent even if they’re not. I think their primary agenda is to try to sway public opinion against the DP, IMO.
I only saw one very brief shot of Darlie but have no idea when it was taken. She looks pretty much the same just heavier. Don’t they let them get hair cuts once in a while in there? She would sure look better if she had that hair cut off in a bob or something.

Wonder why she has that smirk on her face?

Darin was barely recognizable, well if I hadn’t known it was him I wouldn’t recognize him. He’s still standing up for her, maybe he thinks he has no choice at this point.

Link to two previews:
WATCH: 'The Last Defense' Official Trailer Video | TheLastDefense

Agree. It was full of wrong info and very surface descriptions.

Ah no...I can tell by the preview for the show no fact checking done. Claiming the state won't let them run the bloody print through AFIS. They were granted that right in 2008 by Judge Royal Ferguson.

I wish I could have seen it, I've got to wait for in Hulu or something. What was the wrong information they presented?

I was anxious to watch, even though I knew I'd yell at my TV. The trailer - at the end when they say she's either innocent or the devil - and she smirks at the TV - how can you not see it??

Toby Shook said on our local news that the entire series is slanted towards defending her, that they don't care about the evidence that points towards her being guilty. I didn't learn anything new from the first episode, except that they are really leaving a lot out!! And Darin - man the years have not been kind to him!! But he's still defending her and talking about how gorgeous and sexy she was, and how when she walked by people would literally stop to stare at her.

Watched it last night... completely biased and full of misinformation. Kathy Cruz, Darlie Kee, etc. the whole list of usual subjects, spreading their characteristic BS. One of the best was the "they were afraid Darlie was going to die"... never heard that played up so much. Also playing edited excerpts of the 911 tapes.

I was anxious to watch, even though I knew I'd yell at my TV. The trailer - at the end when they say she's either innocent or the devil - and she smirks at the TV - how can you not see it??

Toby Shook said on our local news that the entire series is slanted towards defending her, that they don't care about the evidence that points towards her being guilty. I didn't learn anything new from the first episode, except that they are really leaving a lot out!! And Darin - man the years have not been kind to him!! But he's still defending her and talking about how gorgeous and sexy she was, and how when she walked by people would literally stop to stare at her.
I thought she looks like a demon, OMG, that smug smirking face. I wanted to well never mind.

Yes it is slanted toward defending her. They hate the DP that's what it's all about.

I saw a lot of er mistakes from Cruz and Skip H. He obviously has a big crush on Darlie.

I just shake my head at Cruz, she hasn't a clue what she's talking about. She says when the sock was found Cron should have stopped the investigation of Darlie right then. LOL, The sock was found 2 hours before Cron even arrived at the scene.

Yes nothing incriminating from her statement and the 911 call. Maybe next week. Although next week it's Laber and Epstein, the blood spatter experts. These people who produced this show really make me shake my head. They are giving a preview of the show and one of the women was going on and on about how there is no evidence and how blood spatter pattern evidence is erroneous. Isn't that a bit hypocritical. It's only erroneous when Bevel is hired.

I hope they don't bring in that tired old claim her necklace had to be surgically removed from her neck!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back