ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm trying to find Jessica's 12 page and Vernal's 6 page written statements that were previously available via the menu bar extras at www.littlemanlost.com, but am not seeing them there now. Can someone please help? Tia. :wave:

Just read about this attack in Washington.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44201441

Now, I don't know if it's ever been discussed here, but what if a mountain lion took DeOrr?

:banme:

How horrific, I can’t even imagine. :(.

But re Deotrr, I think discussing the mountain lion possibilities could prove to be quite thought provoking. ;)

In all seriousness, if I wasn’t sure his parents had something to do with what happened to him, I would still think it was a strong possibility. jmo

How horrific, I can’t even imagine. :(.

But re Deotrr, I think discussing the mountain lion possibilities could prove to be quite thought provoking. ;)

In all seriousness, if I wasn’t sure his parents had something to do with what happened to him, I would still think it was a strong possibility. jmo

how easy would it be for the lion to carry DeOrr off?
I wonder, if DeOrr would freeze up? little boy confronted by a mtn lion, would he comprehend the danger he was in? maybe not until it was too late. it he had cried out would the adults have heard him?

I think the dad took him fishing....put him under water and piled rocks on top of him.

Last edited:
how easy would it be for the lion to carry DeOrr off?
I wonder, if DeOrr would freeze up? little boy confronted by a mtn lion, would he comprehend the danger he was in? maybe not until it was too late. it he had cried out would the adults have heard him?

I think the dad took him fishing....put him under water and piled rocks on top of him.

They searched that creek very thoroughly , and it was shallow so I think they would have found himif he was there.
However, I’ve often thought it’s possible he was never really at that camp site, and whatever happened was at another location. Maybe somewhere around the Snake River. So maybe there he could have been buried under rocks, or elsewhere.

They searched that creek very thoroughly , and it was shallow so I think they would have found himif he was there.
However, I’ve often thought it’s possible he was never really at that camp site, and whatever happened was at another location. Maybe somewhere around the Snake River. So maybe there he could have been buried under rocks, or elsewhere.

It makes sense. Maybe the trip was to get any investigation as far away from ground zero as possible. And DeOrr never left on that camping trip.

Last edited:
I just watched something about this case and cannot believe after all this time there's nothing.

Sorry for my lack of research, but I don't want to spend hours wading through thousands of comments. Is there a passionate person that's super in tune with this case that would be willing to give a synopsis of "what we know to be true" or maybe just answer a few questions for me?

In this episode I watched, it clearly implied that mom and dad were driving around aimlessly for a while that morning for diesel fuel, then tampons. One of the parents apparently talked about the fuel guy talking up Deorr; but the fuel guy reportedly said no he didn't. But, LE apparently asks the fuel guy if he saw a car seat and the guy said he did. And that was it. So....in real life lol, did the fuel guy admit to seeing Deorr that day, or just a car seat?

The episode talked about a dog hitting on the water; but nothing was found. Did they ever have a dog investigate their truck & what were the findings?

The Grandmom's reaction of finding out that mom & dad failed multiple polys was spot on...she said she was angry. I'm not sure when this particular episode (maybe Dateline) originally aired, but I'd be interested in hearing more from that lady.

Actually all responses would be welcome; doesn't have to be a synopsis of the facts. I'd be good with educated theories from everyone. TIA

I just watched something about this case and cannot believe after all this time there's nothing.

Sorry for my lack of research, but I don't want to spend hours wading through thousands of comments. Is there a passionate person that's super in tune with this case that would be willing to give a synopsis of "what we know to be true" or maybe just answer a few questions for me?

In this episode I watched, it clearly implied that mom and dad were driving around aimlessly for a while that morning for diesel fuel, then tampons. One of the parents apparently talked about the fuel guy talking up Deorr; but the fuel guy reportedly said no he didn't. But, LE apparently asks the fuel guy if he saw a car seat and the guy said he did. And that was it. So....in real life lol, did the fuel guy admit to seeing Deorr that day, or just a car seat?

The episode talked about a dog hitting on the water; but nothing was found. Did they ever have a dog investigate their truck & what were the findings?

The Grandmom's reaction of finding out that mom & dad failed multiple polys was spot on...she said she was angry. I'm not sure when this particular episode (maybe Dateline) originally aired, but I'd be interested in hearing more from that lady.

Actually all responses would be welcome; doesn't have to be a synopsis of the facts. I'd be good with educated theories from everyone. TIA

MOO His parents killed him either before the trip or during....perhaps accidentally but who covers up an accident? Someone with something to hide I guess.

Fuel guy never saw him nor did anyone else in town. According to great grandpa and his strange friend he was there during the camping trip but no one can agree on the timeline of events during that camping trip.

Grandma is in denial and refuses to see that she raised a worthless daughter. Grandpa is in denial and refuses to see that he raised a worthless son. PI Klein has pointed out all kinds of inconsistencies in the statements of everyone that was there and still Deorr is missing. Father of Vernal Deorr Senior (grandpa that raised a worthless son) is suing Klein for speaking the truth of the matter.

Once again MOO his parents killed him either before the camping trip or during. Those two worthless parents may not be together anymore but they must have been equally responsible since they halfheartedly attempt to throw each other under a bus occasionally but neither one will go the distance to tell the truth of the matter.

For mountain lion discussion please read earlier threads. There are posters missing and banned to this very day from those early threads. I still have mountain lion nightmares from those days.

IMHO Deorr was never there or he died on the trip up there. There is some hinky stuff about an accident or break down along the way that has never ever been fully explained. Nor has the fact that the adults supposedly were in a restaurant the night before with no child. Never mind the fact that the last time he was ever seen by anybody worth listening to was many days before this spur of the moment camping trip. But don't take my word on anything. Feel free to read all the threads.

My bitterness is showing. I want these parents held responsible but it appears they never will be.

MOO His parents killed him either before the trip or during....perhaps accidentally but who covers up an accident? Someone with something to hide I guess.

Fuel guy never saw him nor did anyone else in town. According to great grandpa and his strange friend he was there during the camping trip but no one can agree on the timeline of events during that camping trip.

Grandma is in denial and refuses to see that she raised a worthless daughter. Grandpa is in denial and refuses to see that he raised a worthless son. PI Klein has pointed out all kinds of inconsistencies in the statements of everyone that was there and still Deorr is missing. Father of Vernal Deorr Senior (grandpa that raised a worthless son) is suing Klein for speaking the truth of the matter.

Once again MOO his parents killed him either before the camping trip or during. Those two worthless parents may not be together anymore but they must have been equally responsible since they halfheartedly attempt to throw each other under a bus occasionally but neither one will go the distance to tell the truth of the matter.

For mountain lion discussion please read earlier threads. There are posters missing and banned to this very day from those early threads. I still have mountain lion nightmares from those days.

IMHO Deorr was never there or he died on the trip up there. There is some hinky stuff about an accident or break down along the way that has never ever been fully explained. Nor has the fact that the adults supposedly were in a restaurant the night before with no child. Never mind the fact that the last time he was ever seen by anybody worth listening to was many days before this spur of the moment camping trip. But don't take my word on anything. Feel free to read all the threads.

My bitterness is showing. I want these parents held responsible but it appears they never will be.
BBM

Makes me wonder if he is nowhere near that campsite ?

Every time I see little DeOrr Jr.'s case appear in the recent threads I have to hurry over to see if there are any new developments. :(

If it were not for the reactions, lies, and inconsistencies of those involved in the 'camping trip'; none of us would have suspected anything other then animal predation, kidnapping, or just a child who wandered off from the campsite.
Their (parents esp.) reactions speak volumes.
Most if not all truly loving parents could barely get the words out if their child was missing and couldn't be found. Not the calm indifference of DeOrrs' parents.
Not to mention how their story changed and altered-- and the main facts that they couldn't remember.
When something horrible happens... most people can remember it exactly ..... because it stands out. Sad that negative experiences have a clarity that sometimes positive occurrences do not.

I'm like you LietKynes saw DeOrr's thread pop up on my "Watched Threads" and had to see what was going on.... unfortunately, nothing new.

I have to agree with sassyblue on what she said! Good post, by the way!

You are very kind to respond. I know this thread is old and most are tired of repeating themselves. So, from someone new to this thread....thanks for not feeling it's beneath you to reiterate once again.

I think I will dive down this rabbit hole this weekend when I can devote some time.

Am intrigued you'd consider Deorr may never have been on the camping trip. Could Grandpa and friend be that screwed up that they wouldn't remember a toddler never being there? Were they drinkers, stoners, or just flat out liars?

And in regards to mountain lions, you had me at "banned". Just kidding...I know how quickly people can be derailed in this forum. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's not. My very limited experience with wildlife says it's not a possibility in this case.

You are very kind to respond. I know this thread is old and most are tired of repeating themselves. So, from someone new to this thread....thanks for not feeling it's beneath you to reiterate once again.

I think I will dive down this rabbit hole this weekend when I can devote some time.

Am intrigued you'd consider Deorr may never have been on the camping trip. Could Grandpa and friend be that screwed up that they wouldn't remember a toddler never being there? Were they drinkers, stoners, or just flat out liars?

And in regards to mountain lions, you had me at "banned". Just kidding...I know how quickly people can be derailed in this forum. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's not. My very limited experience with wildlife says it's not a possibility in this case.

Wildlife could always be a possibility. Except, in this case the parents are pathological liars.

I’ve never been able to figure out how IR would go along with the lie that little Deorr was there at the site. Unless, they had something to hold over his head. Were they all doing meth that night? Cooking it ? Or was he involved in a scheme ?

There is the theory, at least for me, that she may have sold Deorr. Who was involved, idk. Enough money, they could pay off IR and GP. Just a thought.
It is indeed a mystery.

My personal opinion is drinkers, stoners and flat out liars. All of them. Grandma included.

There is lots of great info in the thread. So much I have forgotten I'm sure. Later threads will be better after Klein got a hold of the case and interviewed everyone. The different stories are just astounding.

I too wish that David Marshburn would come have a chat with some of those people. He has a gift.

I live about 3 hours away and for so long I wanted to take a weekend and just go see the area. Life got in the way and then once Klein started releasing info I decided there was probably nothing to see. That precious little boy is either buried and hidden deep in that wilderness or was never there at all. Bless his wee little heart. He didn't deserve to be born into that family.

Thanks for coming over to the thread, Wyome, fresh eyes are always good. I think they are drinkers, stoners AND liars, but I fear they're getting away with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member