Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Does anybody know if the family has contacted a private detective?

Skilled use of the Lexus Nexus data bases ( I believe that one must at least ostensibly work "in the industries" to be able to purchase full access) can really uncover a lot of information about a subject.

Likewise, the lack of information from a thorough search could be used to support a request for more active police involvement.

Does anybody know if the family has contacted a private detective?

Skilled use of the Lexus Nexus data bases ( I believe that one must at least ostensibly work "in the industries" to be able to purchase full access) can really uncover a lot of information about a subject.

Likewise, the lack of information from a thorough search could be used to support a request for more active police involvement.

Yes, we recently brought in a very experienced and caring PI.

I do recommend reading the NBC Missing in America story I linked. There is quite a bit of background information in there.

Yes it had a lot of information that I had not heard yet. Ashley obviously has a wonderful supportive family and I hope she can come home to them.

T Lewis where was Ashley seeing a therapist at? On or off post? Have police spoken to her therapist?

ashley_2_cbff008b1e96d79f07268c6a14382cf6.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Army veteran disappears from Kansas; family worried for her safety

I was thinking...the phone AM used Sunday morning to call a friend......
certainly the owner of the phone should have come forward by now.
And if they haven't, why not?
Sorry to quote my own post but I've been thinking about this particular call:
Who loaned her the phone to use?
Why haven't they come forward to say they are the person who loaned the phone to AM to make a call to a friend on Sunday morn.?
Would someone unlawfully holding her allow her to use their phone? I don't think so.

So, I wonder if she's found someone who has agreed to keep quiet about her whereabouts until AM sees fit to contact her family.

Is anyone aware of a person who would do this for her?

Unless she caught a ride late Saturday night, she should have been somewhere nearby the Ft Riley area.

I am concerned about someone possibly messing with her fb. Why would anyone be doing this?

If you look at AM's fb, there is a video of her (I believe it's AM with long hair) working out. Whoever was video taping her got up close to her backside and it made me uncomfortable. Do you know who her workout buddies are?

Why haven't they come forward to say they are the person who loaned the phone to AM to make a call to a friend on Sunday morn.?
Would someone unlawfully holding her allow her to use their phone? I don't think so.

So, I wonder if she's found someone who has agreed to keep quiet about her whereabouts until AM sees fit to contact her family.

RBASBM for focus.

I would love for that to be the case.

Another scenario I’ve thought of is (and I am so sorry for even suggesting this, Mr. Lewis) that maybe whoever loaned Ashley the phone did something to her after she made the phone call (it was actually the morning of Saturday, May 19th that Ashley called the friend):

“Yes, the detective has interviewed them. Also, I went to the bar and met with the two gentlemen and spoke to several other people there. She wasn't there long and only had 1-2 drinks. Ashley spoke to an old Army MP friend on Saturday around 0930 which makes me think that nothing bad happened at the bar Friday evening. Although, there are some shady actors there.” (RBBM):

KS - Ks - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Last edited:
RBASBM for focus.
I would love for that to be the case.

Another scenario I’ve thought of is (and I am so sorry for even suggesting this, Mr. Lewis) that maybe whoever loaned Ashley the phone did something to her after she made the phone call (it was actually the morning of Saturday Ashley called the friend):

“Yes, the detective has interviewed them. Also, I went to the bar and met with the two gentlemen and spoke to several other people there. She wasn't there long and only had 1-2 drinks. Ashley spoke to an old Army MP friend on Saturday around 0930 which makes me think that nothing bad happened at the bar Friday evening. Although, there are some shady actors there.” (RBBM):

KS - Ks - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

First off, let's get a fact straight. Ashley was in the bar on THURSDAY not Friday. How do I know that? I was there and briefly talked to her, on THURSDAY. I talked to the bartenders that worked on FRIDAY and Ashley was never at the bar on FRIDAY.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, let's get a fact straight. Ashley was in the bar on THURSDAY not Friday. How do I know that? I was there and briefly talked to her, on THURSDAY. I talked to the bartenders that worked on FRIDAY and Ashley was never at the bar on FRIDAY.
<modsnip>
Are you a friend of Ashley’s? Can you become a verified insider? Here is the link on how to become one—>Professional Posters & Verified Insiders Thank you. :)

<modsnip>

Ashley’s missing person’s poster says she was in the bar, Rock House, with two males on May 18th. May 18th was a Friday.

Find Missing Ashley Meiss!

Also this article....

RCPD continues search for missing woman

Unless she caught a ride late Saturday night, she should have been somewhere nearby the Ft Riley area.

I am concerned about someone possibly messing with her fb. Why would anyone be doing this?

If you look at AM's fb, there is a video of her (I believe it's AM with long hair) working out. Whoever was video taping her got up close to her backside and it made me uncomfortable. Do you know who her workout buddies are?

I'm sorry, but it's best if I no longer attempt to answer any further questions. Thank you for everyone's support and well wishes. Please continue to get Ashley's information out to as many people as possible. May God bless you all.

I'm sorry, but it's best if I no longer attempt to answer any further questions. Thank you for everyone's support and well wishes. Please continue to get Ashley's information out to as many people as possible. May God bless you all.

You have done a wonderful job getting the word out, and I wish you the very best and pray for Ashley's safe return.

Very best wishes to you, Ashley and the rest of your family, Mr. Lewis. And thank you for your insight and input. I hope Ashley comes home very, very soon.

Please give your grandchildren a big hug for us. We are thinking of them, as well as their beautiful mama.

Last edited:
Sorry. Not sure how to delete a reply .

Anyway, here is a map of the Ft Riley, Junction City, Ogden KS area. Also note that K-State is up the road from Ogden.

Shared route
From Ogden to Junction City via Trooper Dr.

45 min (25 mi)
44 min in

For the best route in current traffic visit Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member