Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with her .The podcast was either taped Monday or not.

I have no idea when it was taped, I’ve read both Wednesday and Monday. I can’t even listen to see if it tells at the end if it was prerecorded and when.

I must have quoted the wrong post so I apologize. I just wanted to reinforce my thoughts on the spokeswoman.

Blood splatter all over the walls/tile/floor. We can't see it with the human eye, but luminol picks it up long after the crime has occurred. I wonder if they used recently when they were there to check out the bathroom again. I also think the top of a shower head could have been used to hurt him. DM discussed concussion briefly with Emily on that audio recording he made- it appears to me she struck him on the head hard with something in the bathroom. Shower fits, there might be a slight dent in it.

Jumping ahead again. I recently learned that chlorine bleach can't remove blood to the point that Luminol won't detect it but oxygenated bleach, which has an oxidizing agent like hydrogen peroxide can. It can also eliminate DNA.

There are many brands available, like Oxiclean and is a commonly found household cleaner. I have some and I also have another brand that I use in my laundry.

I first learned about this property in Shaylyn Ammerman's case where we were wondering why LE didn't find any DNA. The perp said he cleaned her body with bleach and someone suggested it could have been an oxygenated brand.

This is speculation on my part but it doesn't take a criminal genius, just a perp using what is in her cleaning cabinet and who gets lucky. MOO.

The problem with those custody schedules---every other Wednesday, every other weekend--is that people often switch their weekends because of scheduling conflicts, etc.

So we cannot just count ahead from a weekend we know the boys were there and assume what the following dates would be. They could easily change up the dates because of illness or baseball tournaments, etc. etc
Right. Except we know that when her ex found out about Lucas missing, he called her to tell her he didn't think the boys should come that Sunday the 18th, under the circumstances.

Maybe I need a timeout or something. This is the article that said Wednesday. I swear it did. It now says "Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Monday morning..."

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

Found Deceased - Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Wednesday on how his son overcame a lot of obstacles in his young life.

Jumping ahead again. I recently learned that chlorine bleach can't remove blood to the point that Luminol won't detect it but oxygenated bleach, which has an oxidizing agent like hydrogen peroxide can. It can also eliminate DNA.

There are many brands available, like Oxiclean and is a commonly found household cleaner. I have some and I also have another brand that I use in my laundry.

I first learned about this property in Shaylyn Ammerman's case where we were wondering why LE didn't find any DNA. The perp said he cleaned her body with bleach and someone suggested it could have been an oxygenated brand.

This is speculation on my part but it doesn't take a criminal genius, just a perp using what is in her cleaning cabinet and who gets lucky. MOO.
Don't feel bad Pommy. I swear I read Wednesday also. Why are so many of us thinking that? It was stated somewhere.
Perhaps it was there and the article was edited or corrected to the right date?

I have no idea when it was taped, I’ve read both Wednesday and Monday. I can’t even listen to see if it tells at the end if it was prerecorded and when.

I must have quoted the wrong post so I apologize. I just wanted to reinforce my thoughts on the spokeswoman.
I hear she's a real piece of work I started on facebook but dont remember anything about her.

I am getting ready to leave so I don't have time to go back and look for it right now, but IIRC, wasn't there something in one of the court documents related to the ex and her 2 sons where he was stating she had violent tendencies and had even struck him while he was holding one of the boys? Or, did I just dream that? I will look for it when I get home if somebody else doesn't find it first. MOO
Quoting my own post but I did find the article -
Court records reveal anger issues, troubled past of jailed stepmom of missing boy

Before that, on June 25, 2014, the father of the boys, then living in Butler County, requested sole custody because of what he called Glass’ “continuous instability.”

In his affidavit, the father said Glass “has exhibited some past erratic and unpredictable behavior where she has physically assaulted me while I held the children … She has made decisions that concern me for the care of the children at this time and until things stabilize for her.”

This article just stated it was aired after Misty made her statements not that JH did the interview a few days after

Its airing comes a few days after a spokeswoman for Jonathan Hernandez and Lucas' biological mother said the pair were asking for privacy while they mournLucas' death.
Lucas' father tells Nancy Grace he didn't suspect girlfriend in son's disappearance

Yes, Misty's statement was Friday and the podcast with Jonathan aired Monday. In the Crime Online article, it said Jonathan opened up on WEDNESDAY. Now it says Monday. Just call me crazy.

In post # 812 in thread #27 - the quote from the article does say "opened up on Wednesday", so we didn't all imagine it.

Thank you for digging back and being able to find that. I've been digging while listening to the podcast again trying to find where I came up with Wednesday and was feeling awful that I possibly gave bad/wrong info. Thank you so much Aunt Tulip!

Forgive me, but Jh, the interview with NG. I know everyone grieves differently, but knowing what he knows now..where is his anger, guilt, emotions? If I was him, I would be in a hospital drugged because i would feel so guilt ridden and would want to kill someone! Hes a srange one.

I choose not to judge any of LUCAS family. I have not walked a mile in their shoes. And most recently I thank GOD every night I haven’t had to.

Don't feel bad Pommy. I swear I read Wednesday also. Why are so many of us thinking that? It was stated somewhere.
It was in the Crime Online article. I distinctly remember because I didn't catch it the first time I read it. When I re-read it, I had one of those "aha moments!"

Not trying to be confusing here. Yesterday, in the podcast JH said he heard they were going to release autopsy results either yesterday or today. Then, after his interview was over NG announced that Lucas had apparently died in the bathroom and that LE had gone back to the house very recently. Someone said there were two autopsies done also.
I put this all together and I think we will be hearing the autopsy results very soon.
I was under the impression it was taped last wednesday

Whew! Caught up!
There have been so many great posts I wanted to "like" but I was on a mission -- read, read, read!!

I have so many questions.

CR, the young homeless man & victim of the hit & run (and EG) "frequented the area" per KWCH
His presence could be why DA mentioned that EG was a POI and possibly a witness. CR had been cleared and was now deceased, but EG didn't know that. I have to believe DM knew EG could be fed info if held and locate it herself upon release. Why mention CR in the interview--what was the purpose?
The driver, MS, turned himself in according to same above article (at Patrol South substation). He was driving a black BMW 3-series when he hit CR, which was not turned in along with him (was "located" later).

Q: Did CR frequent the area prior to EG lightly & lovingly inviting him into her home? If so, he would have been easy enough to name as a possible kidnapper or witness to Lucas wandering off -- she could have said she had seen him lurking near the home, and if he was "frequent," neighbors would probably recognize him. But she didn't mention him in her interview--she mentioned that couple smoking outside.
Q: If he only began frequenting the area that week in February, what area was he known to frequent before? How did they meet? Was she already familiar with him, or was he a mutual connection to someone or something she wanted? She's lazy -- did she really want to invite a homeless person into the home, or did she feel she had to? Was she under the influence or wishing to be and not caring one way or the other?
Q: Did MS know EG? Or CR? It would be difficult to stage a purposeful accident but also not impossible if he knew how to get CR into the road and when he was supposed to be in the road. Maybe he was just driving down the road and somebody or something else got CR into the road-- MS likely "ran" because he was driving on a revoked license. Valley Center connection grabbed my attention, but he also turned himself in to the south substation -- could be he never changed his permanent address on file. Yet, a 20 yr old driving a BMW also gets my attention. Could be a relative's, a loaner, a work vehicle, or an old used one. Worth thinking about but not worth getting caught up in.

I have a theory similar to some I've seen, but my mind just wants to keep asking questions I see some starts at a new timeline and would like to help those working on it; I don't want to duplicate what is already being done -- maybe we can split up by dates or questions/issues so we can have a super-detailed color-coded list or map with links. For each item, we provide the link and quote confirming that piece (even if it's link to prior post by VI). Assign me something and I'll get on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361