Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

anything is possible but she doesn't look petite at all. she is not overweight but she looks larger framed. even with weight loss she would be big boned.

A comment about this thread on Victoria Tatro’s thread has brought me here.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-24-Eureka-1-Aug-2014&p=13933701#post13933701

Although Victoria disappeared August 1, 2014 in Eureka CA, about 300 miles north, she bears a strong resemblance in many of her photos to this UID. She is listed as 5’4” but seems taller IMO. I’m not sure she wore size 0 jeans, but drug use could have changed her weight. She has a pierced belly button. I’m attaching her NamUS file and some photos from her FB to get your opinion.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27769/19/

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Photos at link: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.tatro1/photos?pnref=lhc

ETA: Oops! I just noticed that Romulus suggested Victoria in post #33. But maybe worth another look?

I looked at her fb closer. she did end up getting thinner and thinner as stated above. poor thing :(

anything is possible but she doesn't look petite at all. she is not overweight but she looks larger framed. even with weight loss she would be big boned.

That’s a great response, I normally just get very standard ‘we’ll take a look at it’ responses from namus. Who did you submit to? Rule outs can be quick or can take months or years.

I sent it to the link Romulus provided. Mary Bell replied.

I looked at her fb closer. she did end up getting thinner and thinner as stated above. poor thing :(

Yes I sent them a link to an old full body photo where she looks quite tiny. Probably pre-kids. I suspect she will be ruled out but it felt good to try.

AMBIANCE APPAREL IS ALSO SOLD AT FOREVER 21 .......AND LIKE AS FAR AS I KNOW FOREVER 21 IS LOCATED DOWNTOWN SANTA CRUZ CALIFORNIA..
although its carried there in Junior Sizes...
kinda possibly making her be around 13-15 years of age... although like size 36 A bra is way too large for a petite teen....but still it d make her ...well junior age ranges from 8-13.... maybe she was 12-14 years old

Last edited:
There are forever 21 in almost all malls in CA if not the US though. And an A bra is tiny. If it was a 36 she prob hooked it on the smallest hook because 32-34 are both small sized bra bands.

I do agree she was young though.

AMBIANCE APPAREL IS ALSO SOLD AT FOREVER 21 .......AND LIKE AS FAR AS I KNOW FOREVER 21 IS LOCATED DOWNTOWN SANTA CRUZ CALIFORNIA..
kinda possibly making her be around 13-15 years of age... although like size 36 A bra is way too large for a petite teen....but still it d make her ...well junior age ranges from 8-13.... maybe she was 12-14 years old

Hi Helpmefeel, and if nobody's said it before -- welcome to Websleuths!

JustUSA and Ambience Apparel are both sold at stores and boutiques that are popular with immigrant communities and are owned locally. I've seen both of those brands at places like Discovery and Rainbow where they are priced low for lower income customers. AFAIK Forever 21 has never sold any brand except their own brand of clothing, so this girl could have been from anywhere as her clothing could have been purchased in just about any urban area for under $40. I think she's somewhere between 15-18 given the bra size - 36A is small but depending on the bra she could also have worn a 32C as that's a sister size.

JustUSA and Ambience Apparel are both sold at stores and boutiques that are popular with immigrant communities and are owned locally. I've seen both of those brands at places like Discovery and Rainbow where they are priced low for lower income customers. AFAIK Forever 21 has never sold any brand except their own brand of clothing, so this girl could have been from anywhere as her clothing could have been purchased in just about any urban area for under $40. I think she's somewhere between 15-18 given the bra size - 36A is small but depending on the bra she could also have worn a 32C as that's a sister size.

discovery is in Chicago, are there others? (this is off topic)

oh yes, there are many (I am in CA, in fact im 10 min from where she was found)
Tracking the specific clothes she is wearing based on the brands is like tracking a needle in a haystack. I would say that going into lower income/immigrant communities might be the best bet here. Or reaching out to homeless and transient populations.

Tracking the specific clothes she is wearing based on the brands is like tracking a needle in a haystack. I would say that going into lower income/immigrant communities might be the best bet here. Or reaching out to homeless and transient populations.
Completely agree.

agreed. just grasping for straws here. it is sad when someone so young may nto be missed. maybe she aged out of foster care :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back