Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where the VI got the info - IIRC JO side of the family bought Lucas a new pair of shoes and knew the pair on the site were old ones that he use to wear and had outgrown.
I didn't remember those details, but now that you mention it, I have a vague recollection of the conversation at the time. Thanks for bringing it up/correcting me. :)

random input:

im not convinced this is the case but i can believe EG was strategic and manipulative enough to not hurt Lucas in front of JH ever. i am absolutely not saying this excuses JH from not noticing the abuse in other ways such as bruises on Lucas', family concerns etc. i am just saying i can see the possible scenario where does not witness it firsthand/its a scenario i can play out in my head as we work through this case. this scenario leaves me with one speculation and one question:

-speculation: if JH did question the bruises on Lucas, i could see EG manipulating this conversation into issues about "their relationship overall" and deflecting from Lucas. Again, not defending JH - he should have stayed focus on Lucas and his son's well being. but i can see a vindictive woman like EG steering the convo like this:

JH: where are these bruises from?
EG: boys get bruises. idk.
JH: (presses further/wants an answer from her) EG: we were at the park, he did fall off the slide (or other lame excuses)
JH: this seems to happen a lot, other people have noticed too
EG: other people like your family? theyll say anything bad about me
JH: thats not what im saying, im just saying JO mentioned last time...
EG: youre taking her side? im your partner, how can you value what she says over me.

**step 1 to deflecting this from Lucas, she starts to talk about how he should be valuing/loving her. all about her. always.**

EG: "oh and do you remember that time JO said this about my friends/job/something thats not about Lucas" or "when we started JO was always jealous, she did X thing that one time" or "your mom thinks X about me and is always cold to me"
**step 2, she takes something about JO/the woman she is jealous of and brings up an issue (that very well may not be a real issue/is in her head) unrelated to Lucas

....this convo spirals to things about how shes not accepted to the family, how he's always working and other relationship issues that arent relevant to Lucas. before you know it, they are both screaming and yelling about everything under the sun and the core issue/concern (LUCAS) is completely forgotten. not that this excuses JHs neglect toward Lucas, i just think it may be what happened. They then make a lame attempt to mend this entire conversation before he inevitably packs up for work within 1-2 weeks. he comes home again, things are golden for a few days and then repeat.....

-question: if/when they were fighting when JH was home, what did EG do to release her anger if Lucas couldnt be her punching bag/she was able to restrain herself from hurting him in front of JH? more drugs or drink a lot - maybe JH would get mad about that? maybe she stormed out for a few hours and spent money? hung out w ppl he didnt like/other guys? whatever she did, i bet it fueled more arguing between JH and EG.
Wow. Did you know my ex ‘cause that conversation was eerily familiar to when I would get a whiff of something he was guilty of and he would spin it into a fault or failing of mine. The common denominator here is the narcissism of people with that sick personality. It’s like they have a handbook on how to say things in a confrontation. It’s crazymaking and I literally questioned everything I knew or thought I knew because he was so skilled at it. I ended up with an amazing therapist who helped me clear the fog of doubt my ex had me in. This is all to say that while people who have never had any experience dealing with that level of mind **** it can leave you very confused and off balance. Again, not giving JH a pass but I can see that scenario very clearly from my perspective. (And I am obviously joking about you knowing my ex. Lol)

Do you have a link that states the victim of the hit & run is the same person she supposedly sent the picture of that creeped her out? The podcast (PI?) stated it's the same guy she had for the overnight, but I hadn't seen that he was confirmed to be the man with the woman she had told JH about. Things are moving fast though and I could easily have missed it. Thanks!
No that was never verified.

Thanks for transcribing.

JMO
This part is what drives me crazy. The boy is dead and she hid the body and yet he still doesnt think she ever hurt him. Whats it going to take to open his eyes to what she has done.

NG: "What do you make of claims of relatives that they had observed your son, Lucas, covered in bruises in the past?"

JH: "I know of one instance, that could be explained, the other ones? I’m not too sure, but I definitely understand their concern, and I, I also would have that concern."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iw4Hu3am0aSJpKeO6Zopq4IwXAFbb1EN_v78lBmS0gk/edit
I posted this before but I’ll say it again. Sociopaths, and IMO Emily is one, are great liars. They’ll convince you the moon is made of green cheese and you’ll believe it. I think he’s finally coming out from under her spell and beginning to be able too see things as they truly were. I lived with a Sociopath. He alienated me from friends and family, including my children. I lost a job because of the constant telephone harassment. It took me a long time to break away. I had to cut off all contact. I had to get a TRO and have him arrested twice when he violated it by trying to contact me. I was lucky my family was there to support me throughout the ordeal.

Think Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander. Sociopaths leave nothing but devastation in their wake. IMO it will take a while for JH to see and accept the truth. Hopefully JH has cut off all contact. That’s the only way to escape and be able to see reality. I feel sorry for Jonathan. I hope he has a lot of support around him. The guilt of Lucas’ murder happening on his watch must be eating him alive.

"Meanwhile, Jonathan also touched on rumors that he was back together with the Lucas’ biological mother, Jamie Orr, after the little boy’s death. Jonathan confirmed that the rumor was untrue and at the present time, the only thing on his mind is seeking justice for his son while grieving his loss in private."

I think this is the only new information. I don't understand the need to respond to rumors.

Hmmm, very interesting and reminds me of a police report that indicated 'Glass and an unknown perpetrator.' (Or something like that.) Anyone else remember that? I don't remember much else so don't even know where to begin to look for it.
I too remember reading this & lately. Will try and find it,but I have to take my daughter for an appt to see if she has of all things; endometriosis. Yes, she has pain all the time and is exhausted,but would give anything to have a child like Lucas in her life. This little guy has to have justice.

"Meanwhile, Jonathan also touched on rumors that he was back together with the Lucas’ biological mother, Jamie Orr, after the little boy’s death. Jonathan confirmed that the rumor was untrue and at the present time, the only thing on his mind is seeking justice for his son while grieving his loss in private."

I think this is the only new information. I don't understand the need to respond to rumors.
Of all the rumors, he chooses this one to address. Interesting.

Hmmm, very interesting and reminds me of a police report that indicated 'Glass and an unknown perpetrator.' (Or something like that.) Anyone else remember that? I don't remember much else so don't even know where to begin to look for it.
Yes, I remember the article that mentioned Glass and an unknown perpetrator. It was titled something like “details emerge.....”. It had a picture of the large billboard. It also talked about the doctor’s note saying his bruises were consistent with a fall.

I too remember reading this & lately. Will try and find it,but I have to take my daughter for an appt to see if she has of all things; endometriosis. Yes, she has pain all the time and is exhausted,but would give anything to have a child like Lucas in her life. This little guy has to have justice.
I'm happy to look, if someone can point me in the right direction... I don't remember enough about the origin of that statement to even start... Was it the CINC case?

Yes, I remember the article that mentioned Glass and an unknown perpetrator. It was titled something like “details emerge.....”. It had a picture of the large billboard. It also talked about the doctor’s note saying his bruises were consistent with a fall.

May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Here is an article that has the info you’re looking for

“May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.”

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Maybe since that was a voiceover done by NG after his interview. LE may have asked the family not to give any credence to it or to keep it quiet. Idk just a thought.
LE and the DA's office actually put out statements specifically not giving it credence, and local MSM hasn't reported on it, which is what makes me scratch my head at the whole thing. LE/DA and local MSM have a good, respectful working relationship, so it would be very unusual, IMHO, for them to have released something to a national news source without also including the locals. But that is my opinion only and I really wish we still had a cow smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member