Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eg's stories all intermingled to set this guy up. I'll bet she saw him by her home one night (maybe already knew him), then brought him home another night after Lucas was deceased. Now, she had a pic of him and now his DNA is in the home after Lucas is gone and the back door is ajar. She set this guy up imo. What a diabolical mind! It again becomes important to know what night the "strangers" she took a pic of outside her home were there. This leads me back to the 11th, after Lucas was already deceased. Her mind was planning. Then, I'm thinking she had this guy spend the night before she called in Lucas missing so that they found his DNA inside the home.
So, Lucas dies on the 11th
EG takes a pic of this guy in the wee hours of the 12th
EG brings this guy home for an all nighter on the 16th to (in reality) get his DNA and prints in the house.
EG calls LE saying Lucas is missing
And then he steps out into traffic because he's afraid he will actually take the fall for something he didn't do. ...this story works, maybe. But I'm not sold he's the guy from the photo. But the rest is plausible.

And then he steps out into traffic because he's afraid he will actually take the fall for something he didn't do. ...this story works, maybe. But I'm not sold he's the guy from the photo. But the rest is plausible.
I do not think he stepped out into traffic because he was afraid he was going to take the fall for something he didn't do. ;)

Clue #3

Film crew is often overlooked as they blend in with all players within movie as chameleon.
• Director.
• Casting director.
• Location manager.
• Production manager.
• Director of photography

Said with the love you know I have for you:

How the heck many of those Tequilas have you had??

This all sounds reasonable to me, it fits what we know of her personality.
I'm reminded of my ex-husband, reading your post. He was a master at deflecting the attention away from his own actions and making me feel like I was the villain.
One time he decided to cash his check immediately after work and buy beer for all his buddies. We couldn't pay the mortgage! By the end of that argument, I WAS APOLOGIZING to him. And for the life of me, I have no idea how, or why.
You literally fold, and it's like this weird blur. How did I get here? Gaslighting at it's finest.
The skill level - my god. If people like this would only use their powers for GOOD.

My answer to your question about how EG released her anger when JH was home and they were fighting? My guess is that they fought each other, physically. Police reports seem to back that up.
When he wasn't home, she 'fought' the closest thing to JH she had access to. Lucas. :(

That is exactly what it' like yo try to have a discussion with a sociopath
IMO

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be dense, but I'm still not seeing how this proves that CR was at EG's house more than once. Not trying to be argumentative but just because we have two persons of the same race at a similar location on two different dates, doesn't mean it's the same guy.

Right now we know from the article that CR was killed in the accident. The PI claims in the podcast that CR was an overnight guest of EG who was interviewed by LE and didn't see LH in the home. Where is the source that says CR was also the man who was supposedly seen outside during the night by EG?
No Not dense at all. Just not a scummy criminal that would sink to such low levels so it's very hard to fathom such horrors.
I was married to a sociopath so I'm not as naieve as I used to be. I also know and have been exposed many meth people. So I know how dark,and shady they can be. From the manufacturers, dealers, and users.
I recently lost a former Brother in law to murder. He was mixed up in that world.

No Not dense at all. Just not a scummy criminal that would sink to such low levels so it's very hard to fathom such horrors.
I was married to a sociopath so I'm not as naieve as I used to be. I also know and have been exposed many meth people. So I know how dark,and shady they can be. From the manufacturers, dealers, and users.
I recently lost a former Brother in law to murder. He was mixed up in that world.
I'm sorry about your BIL, I too have lost a family member to homicide (wrong place/wrong time). It's not a club I wish to invite anyone to join.

What is your source for saying that CR was the man in the picture EG sent to JH?

Oil guys go days and yes sometimes weeks without seeing kids in FaceTime. Only have cell service in certain areas. After they’reoff shift eat. cleanup it’s often late kids might be in bed sleeping for school next day My son in law works 1100 miles away from home in Alaska. I remember it was so sweet finding my daughter in her bed her cell next to her cheek and her husband snoring 1100 miles away on FaceTime. Silly thing to share. But it’s a common way to communicate if cell signal available.

My point is that some guys work through the evening. They might only be able to call in morning. Kids in school then they only connect with them weekend mornings.

That is the most beautiful loving story I have heard in a very long time. Thank you so much to share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!