Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kansas woman who led a private investigator to the remains of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez last month has died on early Friday morning, allegedly from a gunshot wound to the head.

Lt. Rick Moscicki of the Wichita Police Department said that at this point, they cannot confirm whether the shooting was a suicide or a homicide until the investigation is complete. Hernandez is cooperating, according to police.

More at BREAKING: Emily Glass, woman who led PI to remains of tot boy Lucas Hernandez, reportedly found dead from gunshot wound

Didn’t the house have cameras now? I think per the crime online article from yesterday? (The article that initially said EG found Lucas in her bed.). I hope that was true and not just posted to deter people from snooping.
Okay, I found the article:
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

" Someone pasted a sign on the front door of the home, warning people that they would be recorded at all times while on the premises. "

I knew this would happen! I called it the day she was released from jail and again the day in DM’s interview when I heard her say “I can’t do jail”.

I’m absolutely sick about this. How dare she take away any justice for Lucas? She has completely deprived Lucas’ family of both that sweet boy and now any justice they would have gotten for him! This is not justice!

Why was she at the home? How did she get there? Why was JH there, did she call him? I’m not a fan of his but he didn’t deserve to find this.

Also, Shelly needs to shut up and sit down.

JMHO

Re BBM
Im shocked because I never expected her to be able to do this but I did have that same concern when I read that she said that with the PI.

I hope LE investigates this to be certain what happened and wish they would have charged her sooner for her own protection.

I hate to see anyone take themselves out. Its sad. More tragedy in this case. I dont think I can take anymore tragedy in this case. :(

Okay, I found the article:
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

" Someone pasted a sign on the front door of the home, warning people that they would be recorded at all times while on the premises. "
Those signs have been there awhile. Along with signs telling people no vigils allowed. To not leave things for Lucas there etc. they were very poorly written signs left by the “spokesperson” or/and her “search team “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong