Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think what would cause both of them to be at the house at 2 AM, a house where neither lived, to my understanding. My guess would be that she made a phone call to him that brought him there, or a neighbor called him after hearing a gun shot.

Her boys, I hope they can begin the long road of recovery. Their world has been torn apart also. Such a sad story.
Where have you seen he wasn't living there?

We heard she had been staying with her aunt. I don't recall hearing about him moving out

Emily destroyed so many lives:
Lucas
Her boys
Her daughter
Jonathan
Jamie
Jamie’s family
Jonathan’s family
Her family
Her Ex

At least the county will be spared the cost of prosecuting her. I am 100% positive LE knows exactly how Lucas died and will be able to give Lucas’ family the answers they need.

I'm surprised a bit at the wording. I expected "an apparent suicide".

Probably grasping at straws a bit though. As I am wont to do.

"Boyfriend" really surpised me, as did that JH said he was just arriving home. I figured she had called him there, emailed a note, something like that.

What a shocking and bizarre morning.

I am glad Lucas was found first. And I feel terribly for those that love her, in spite of herself.

Also a rifle is not the easiest way to shoot ones self, right? That would have taken some feet work as well.

Sorry if this is a double post. I’m catching up and not reading current post.

I hope those notes bring some measure of closure to FLA, JO, and everybody who loves Lucas. I hope they can find some peace. It's upsetting that EG won't have to face the music, but her children will suffer. I still can't shed any tears for her though. I wonder if she had a tiny bit of a conscience that ate at her? That's why she went to the bathroom? But her conscience didn't make her speak up for the 3 months that poor Lucas lay under a bridge. So was it just that she couldn't "do jail"? Did she expect the other shoe to drop soon?

I'm trying to think what would cause both of them to be at the house at 2 AM, a house where neither lived, to my understanding. My guess would be that she made a phone call to him that brought him there, or a neighbor called him after hearing a gun shot.

Her boys, I hope they can begin the long road of recovery. Their world has been torn apart also. Such a sad story.

Shakespeare (or Christopher Marlowe or whoever really wrote for Shakespeare haha) could have implemented so many of these tragic elements here in a work.

But the most important thing, Lucas has been found!!!! Before she died!!!

Did EG hold any secrets of others’ involvement? Was this ALL EG?? We have to assume until LE tells us otherwise. Moo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members