Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coroner investigating cause of death. Rifle found at her feet. 3 suicide notes found in the home
We will see. This is very suspicious to me.
Women aren't known for using a rifle to commit suicide.
If she was a druggie, an OD would seem more like the way to go out.

Last edited:
Hello Margarita.
Sorry Im having trouble keeping up with the thread as its going so fast. LOL

To answer the bolded question. No I have never seen a case quite like this one and that was what was so surprising to me. It seemed to me that LE could have charged her with some preliminary charges to at least hold her until their investigation was complete. I had previously posted the definition of one particular manslaughter charge that seemed to be at least one charge that was already valid for her until more serious charges could be filed.

"Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs where there is an omission to act when there is a duty to do so, or a failure to perform a duty owed, which leads to a death."

Manslaughter - Wikipedia

Oh well. I just hope LE continues to investigate both LH's death and now EG's death and make sure they thoroughly try to uncover as much truth as possible.

Thank you for your response, Hatfield.

Bingo.

We will see. This is very suspicious to me.
Women aren't known for using a rifle to commit suicide suicide.
If she was a druggie, an OD would seem more like the way to go out.

IMO If she was an opioid or heroin user I could see her choosing OD to end her life. I don’t recall if we’ve heard of her using opiates?

Lucas Hernandez Update: Emily Glass left behind three suicide notes, rifle found by her feet, police say

During a media briefing on Friday morning, Officer Davidson the Wichita Police Department indicated that Lucas’ father, 34-year-old Jonathan Hernandez, stated he arrived home a little after 1:30 a.m. to find 27-year-old Emily Glass lifeless from a gunshot wound. According to Davidson, it’s unclear whether her death was a suicide or homicide and will remain unclear until an autopsy is performed.

I don’t think there is much to get at this point. Media outlets are probably trying to obtain anything available. If there’s anything new released we’ll know soon enough.
Oh there’s often all kinds of things in those reports...the most revealing usually being probable cause affidavits, etc....yes msm is likely scrambling for those as we speak.

If we had Lucas’ report we could see what was searched, when, etc etc ...has that posted? Actually I recall it was I think bc I recall the w/d?? Brain fog. Lucas’ official case reports? Tia.

Last edited:
Me too. I know we all want justice for Lucas. This is justice. Just not what we expected.
I don’t feel like it is justice if it was her decision. She shouldn’t get that right. That is what the courts are for. To deliver justice, their punishment. If indeed she died at her own hand, it was an act of freedom, and freedom is a privledge. A priveldge I don’t believe she deserves.

JMO
Im really surprised there were 3 notes left.
That hints that she really did kill herself because it would be tough to forge 3 letters successfully. Unless she had previously written suicidal type notes before and someone had saved them up and used them now.

For now I have to lean towards suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member