MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that TOS gets a little murky when a thread has a VI, but he technically can say whatever he wants about any suspect in this case. Because they are still suspects. Until police rule them out, that’s allowed. Just like nonVI folk can speculate their wild hearts out as long as they end with JMO.
I’m curious how many cases are out there on grown adults that have been murdered, and the living parents have not been/or can not be ruled out as suspects? What are reasons they wouldn’t be ruled out?

As I’ve stated before...this one has me stumped. Just not enough info to go on.

@Combatmedic2121 , I appreciate your summary. You have my deepest sympathy regarding the loss of Ally. I plan to go back over this entire thread again very soon.

In regards to your knowing him, is it your opinion (and that of prior boyfriends, too? ) , of Franz--... Do you feel that Nikki is being coerced into making statements implicating you in Ally's death? Do you feel she may be in danger if she doesn't comply with his wishes?

In your opinion , if he is involved, would Franz have killed Ally himself, or hire someone? Do you think Nikki knows this, helped cover for him and is afraid for her own welfare physically, as well as being accessory to Ally's murder?( by covering for him?)

Does he or did he own a shotgun that could have been used? Does he have access to different vehicles ? A white One, perhaps?

I'm just brainstorming here.

JMOO

I realize that TOS gets a little murky when a thread has a VI, but he technically can say whatever he wants about any suspect in this case. Because they are still suspects. Until police rule them out, that’s allowed. Just like nonVI folk can speculate their wild hearts out as long as they end with JMO.
I’m curious how many cases are out there on grown adults that have been murdered, and the living parents have not been/or can not be ruled out as suspects? What are reasons they wouldn’t be ruled out?

Exactly. The fact the parents haven’t been ruled out really speaks numbers.

Exactly. The fact the parents haven’t been ruled out really speaks numbers.
Maybe it is because someone has tried to implicate them and they do have to cover all bases. I have only seen parent's ruled out when it has to do with children under their care and protection. I don't think that I have ever seen an adult's parents ruled out. Have you?

I realize that TOS gets a little murky when a thread has a VI, but Becahe technically can say whatever he wants about any suspect in this case.use they are still suspects. Until police rule them out, that’s allowed. Just like nonVI folk can speculate their wild hearts out as long as they end with JMO.

It just seems a little strange to me that one suspect has the go ahead to accuse another ?suspect, with nothing more to go on than his perceived view that her father did not like or want her.
I am sorry, but that is utterly ridiculous to me. If her father is the controlling, unfeeling monster that he has been purported to be, and Nikki is so much under his control too, he would not have allowed her to move back in the family home.

Well... both these responses are just ridiculous.

Did I not specifically point out that the examples people always give like, “My Dad has a hard time communicating with my sister... but doesn’t make him a murder”
Or...
“Just because they didn’t have a “daddy’s girl” relationship doesn’t mean he’s a killer!”

That these examples, which have become predictable at this point, are NOT what im talking about! That isn’t what we have here!
This is something far more disconnected. More like a arch rivalry.

The examples of men you all like to give have a common theme... At the end of the day, when it came right down to it, they loved their children and the children knew it... even if the man could express it all the time.
THAT is one of the major parts that separated Franz from all these examples.

This is why all 4 guys that Ally dated between highschool and the day she died... we all IMMEDIATELY suspected Franz!

Why did all 4 of us to come to the exact same suspicion immediately?
Precisely because Franz isn’t like the examples you all give. He didn’t have a hard time communicating with Alex. He communicates just fine when he tells her *advertiser censored* like, “I wish you were never born”...
or, “I don’t consider you my daughter and wish you were out of me and your moms life”...
But I’m not going to go back and forth because in reality... none of you know Franz. None of have you seen or heard the things we’ve seen.

All I can tell you is that the last 4 guys Ally dated, who all had a very firm grasp on who Franz is and the relationship Ally had with him... all 4 of us came to the same suspicion immediately after Ally was killed.
So you can dismiss our suspicions of Franz as “gruel” or “mean”.... I’m fine with that.

So do you think A's mother is happy to stand by her husband if what you believe is correct?

Does she know? Was she involved? Surely she would be the first to tell LE?

The other ex bf's - are they local to Holly and how often do you speak to them? Have they also expressed their suspicions to LE as you have? Have they given lie detector tests as well?

Just want to find the person responsible. Are LE any closer and have they obtained phone ping info for suspects or checked alibis DYK - that is what I am interested in - how the investigation is progressing.

Did I not specifically point out that the examples people always give like, “My Dad has a hard time communicating with my sister... but doesn’t make him a murder”
Or...
“Just because they didn’t have a “daddy’s girl” relationship doesn’t mean he’s a killer!”

That these examples, which have become predictable at this point, are NOT what im talking about! That isn’t what we have here!

The examples of men you all like to give have a common theme... At the end of the day, when it came right down to it, they loved their children and the children knew it... even if the man could express it all the time.

This is why all 4 guys that Ally dated between highschool and the day she died... we all IMMEDIATELY suspected Franz!

Precisely because Franz isn’t like the examples you all give. He didn’t have a hard time communicating with Alex. He communicates just fine when he tells her *advertiser censored* like, “I wish you were never born”...
or, “I don’t consider you my daughter and wish you were out of me and your moms life”...
But I’m not going to go back and forth because in reality... none of you know Franz. None of have you seen or heard the things we’ve seen.

All I can tell you is that the last 4 guys Ally dated, who all had a very firm grasp on who Franz is and the relationship Ally had with him... all 4 of us came to the same suspicion immediately after Ally was killed.
So you can dismiss our suspicions of Franz as “gruel” or “mean”.... I’m fine with that.

How many times did you hear or see this, seeing you only met him once.

I would have to know more about ex-boyfriends (which isn't allowed here at this time) before I could make any valuable judgment on their observations. Were they honest men, treat her well, how long were they a couple, why did Ally break up with them, did the parents dislike them, etc. I can't base anything on second hand info about them right now.

So do you think A's mother is happy to stand by her husband if what you believe is correct?

Does she know? Was she involved? Surely she would be the first to tell LE?

The other ex bf's - are they local to Holly and how often do you speak to them? Have they also expressed their suspicions to LE as you have? Have they given lie detector tests as well?

Just want to find the person responsible. Are LE any closer and have they obtained phone ping info for suspects or checked alibis DYK - that is what I am interested in - how the investigation is progressing.

BBM
Really? after all the moms who stand by and watch their boyfriends or husbands kill their babies and say nothing or even help the guy to dispose of their bodies??
I was in an abusive relationship. What made me finally leave was my daughter. I don't understand why moms let these creeps hurt and/or murder their child and do nothing, but it does happen and kind of often. No if Franz did do it and Mom knew and if the relationship is as toxic as Combatmedic says, then yes I can see her not saying anything to anyone or LE EVEN IF she knows or suspects.

I realize most of you don’t agree with my suspicion of Franz and that’s completely fine. I honestly don’t know if Franz or Nikki are guilty, or implicated in some other way that I don’t understand. And They could be completely innocent.

If you read through his posts without bias, I honestly cannot see how his statements are any different than COUNTLESS posts I have read on WS. When a suspect is named, it’s open season for speculation followed by JMO. The fact that he is a suspect skews opinions and rightfully so.

He in fact has way more information than any of us have in this case, whether it’s to be believed is up to each reader. I tend to read the information he shares as possible red flag info, not blasphemy. The info he shares would be easier to believe if there was a DNA bombshell-where FB is not AB’s real father. And in days leading up to the murder, FB discovered that AB and NB were planning on packing NB up and moving her out of the house. JMO
But, at least for me-that seems way too sensational for my visual context of FB and NB.
Because there is no where near enough information in this case for me to form an opinion, it’s made harder by my visual context of the players involved.
Whoever said it above...all we have is here say.

..."Everyone is in the game," said Lt. Shaw.

Including Wes Sutherland, an ex-boyfriend Ally had lived with for nearly two years before they broke up three months before her murder. Sutherland also worked as an aide at the same hospital as Ally while studying to be a nurse like her, and he had reportedly remained friendly with Ally after the split.

"So being that this is an open investigation, he's a suspect," said Lt. Shaw.

Police had grown suspicious of Wes Sutherland from the first time they interviewed him, believing he was lying and withholding information.

"We know that sometimes he's not absolutely truthful, but maybe he's not absolutely truthful with everybody, not just us," said Lt. Shaw...

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

How many times did you hear or see this, seeing you only met him once.

Right. And none of these other ex boyfriends are speaking out publicly. Frankly, I am taking everything said here with a grain of salt. There is no way to know if the terrible (IMO) things being said about Alex’s parents are true or not. Maybe if the VI didn’t come across to me as extremely hostile I would be more open minded. But damn, Franz and Nikki lost their only child. If it turns out they had nothing to do with her murder, I think they will be owed major apologies. JMO.

Sorry if this has been covered but wasn't there an early report that said Ally was due to meet @Combatmedic2121 later that day? Was this true? I'm hopeless with the search function and haven't found anything reading backwards.

Yes, but that "report" came from Wes with no corroboration from anyone else. I'm sure LE, and Ally's parents, for that matter, know whether or not it's true.

Sorry if this has been covered but wasn't there an early report that said Ally was due to meet @Combatmedic2121 later that day? Was this true? I'm hopeless with the search function and haven't found anything reading backwards.

I am not sure. But from my understanding, Alex and Wes were broken up (hence her living at home) and he was on dating websites. So I hope for her own sake that she didn’t plan on hanging out with her ex who was already looking for a new girl.

Or...

Uh gee...thanks. : /
If what you suspect is accurate, then all four of you ex-boyfriends should collectively go to LE together. You sound very committed to insuring justice for Alexandra; I would recommend you do this ASAP. Please keep us posted.

This is a waste of time.
I share what I know about the current state of this homicide case from my perspective... that’s all I can do.

I don’t have come on here and tell you all of this. I only do it in the hope that someone can use this better understand of the situation to eventually make progress, or think of something maybe I missed or didn’t think of.

And I actually did have a few people on the beginning contact me personally with good info I didn’t have before.
But now it’s mostly just this and it’s exhausting, goes novwhere, and solves nothing.
So now you can all just go back to waiting on media reports about the case... enjoy!

This is a waste of time.
I share what I know about the current state of this homicide case from my perspective... that’s all I can do.

I don’t have come on here and tell you all of this. I only do it in the hope that someone can use this better understand of the situation to eventually make progress, or think of something maybe I missed or didn’t think of.

And I actually did have a few people on the beginning contact me personally with good info I didn’t have before.
But now it’s mostly just this ******** and it’s exhausting, goes novwhere, and solves nothing.
So now you can all just go back to waiting on media reports about the case... enjoy!

Respectfully, you’ve offered nothing more than speculation and accusations. We can wait on media reports all we want. But what you’ve brought to the table offers no more insight. You are still a suspect, as are her parents.

ETA - if it’s such a waste of time, why do you keep posting? Just work with LE and focus on finding your ex gfs killer.

This is a waste of time.

But now it’s mostly just this ******** and it’s exhausting, goes novwhere, and solves nothing.

Combat, why don’t you gather these men together and go to LE? Alternatively, you can submit a show request to the Dr.Phil producers and see if they will bring you and the other men on the show. Might be worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member