Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just speculation on my part,but would like your opinions: Do you think that Emily possibly did this then,because she knew that Lucas would have a memorial quite soon & she wanted to be foremost on Jonathan's mind??? I realize she also felt the world closing in on her,but no police officer or DA was leaning on her then..UNLESS the subpoenas were worrying her..what are your thoughts on "why then??"

I want to make a comment regarding the neighbor that stated she met Lucas and said he mentioned his little brother, could this of been EG's sons and not Lucas?

I've considered the possibility that the neighbor mistook one of EG's boys for Lucas and that this could have occurred on Valentine's Day, which was a Wednesday. But, it's a long shot. Purely speculation.

JMO

@ScarlettLin @flute4peace , @Amonet can clarify, but when I watched the presser yesterday, I thought the chief was who was going to speak, but the realized a little way in that guy was the DA. That might be where the confusion is. I don't know what made me think it was going to be the chief, but maybe we both were mislead by something.
It was the media morning update. He read a statement concerning EG death and a reporter towards he end of media briefing asked about how, he said “it was reported to us as a suicide” and he went onto to say ??? Investigation is ongoing. I will try find it :)
This was the next morning BTW

This is just speculation on my part,but would like your opinions: Do you think that Emily possibly did this then,because she knew that Lucas would have a memorial quite soon & she wanted to be foremost on Jonathan's mind??? I realize she also felt the world closing in on her,but no police officer or DA was leaning on her then..UNLESS the subpoenas were worrying her..what are your thoughts on "why then??"
All my own opinion: I think it was a combination of things. She didn't know DM recorded her, so she knows what else she said that could have been more damning. So I'm sure the knowledge of the recordings, and that DM "worked her over" is on her mind. JH went on a national show saying he no longer believed her. She has probably been contemplating the magnitude of having shown everyone to LH's body. And JO and JH releasing joint statements like a solid front, when before it was her and JH against the world.

It was the media morning update. He read a statement concerning EG death and a reporter towards he end of media briefing asked about how, he said “it was reported to us as a suicide” and he went onto to say ??? Investigation is ongoing. I will try find it :)
That was probably Officer Davidson, he's the PIO.

I think she just gave up, she had lost everything, she knew she was going to jail eventually, and I think guilt was taking its toll on her. I think she just wanted it to all end.

Sorry quoting self, on the media thread I am pretty sure it’s post 110, my phone won’t play that link but it looks like the one. It would be towards the end when he is taking questions. I hope this helps - it’s a pretty ordinary attempt the info to you all. Sorry. If I try link from FB it posts my FB and I can’t quote bring the post in.

I think EG was a controling person and then when everything was spinning out of her control... Lucas was found... her stories were proved to be lies...she lost JH... suicide was a way she could end things on her terms... and she did not want her destiny to be controlled by others

I think she just gave up, she had lost everything, she knew she was going to jail eventually, and I think guilt was taking its toll on her. I think she just wanted it to all end.

^^^^ totally agree. She had already been to jail....she knew it would be where she would spend the rest of her days IMO

Lucas' relative on Emily Glass: '...this is just a tragedy all the way around'

She said she certainly hoped her nephew didn't have anything to do with this.
Oh let's be honest, how many of us thought the same thing? I'll admit, I did entertain thoughts that he might have snapped and did kill her.

I would imagine by now, though, if he had had anything to do with her death, he would be in jail right now. I am sure they tested him for gun shot residue on his hands.

I want to make a comment regarding the neighbor that stated she met Lucas and said he mentioned his little brother, could this of been EG's sons and not Lucas?

IMO with the timeline moved to the 11th it’s really possible. I thought maybe this meet and great happened on Valentine’s Day since that was a Wednesday and she would have had her boys. It also made sense to me with the lie to people that JO has Lucas on VD. It made the 11th more believable too for the last sighting of Lucas because why else would she even need a story for where he was that day. All JMO

Guys, reading through the first page of this particular thread had me in tears. So much death, so much tragedy - am I he only one who read through and cried?
This case is so sad and intense and confusing compared to any other I’ve followed. Thanks to all who continuously offer insights and sources/links, and to the Mods here who help keep us true to the spirit of WS.
I’m almost scared of what can happen next here, I have horrible feeling that LH and EG won’t be the only ones dead before it’s done. I don’t know who or how, and I’m praying I’m wrong.
Just want to say that if the discussion of EG suicide is triggering to anyone, I am here, you matter and are important - please seek help!
Oh Little Lucas, we love you little guy! Please know that you have changed the WORLD here! I’m sorry you weren’t hear to see it, but know that we are all different because you existed.
@FindLucasAllen - my prayers continue for you and the rest of the family.

That was Officer Davidson who did the WPD media briefing. :)

If she committed suicide, and it does look right now that she did, I would say it is because of what she told DM- that she just couldn't handle going back to jail.

Oh let's be honest, how many of us thought the same thing? I'll admit, I did entertain thoughts that he might have snapped and did kill her.

I would imagine by now, though, if he had had anything to do with her death, he would be in jail right now. I am sure they tested him for gun shot residue on his hands.

I slept late that morning and didn't see the initial reports. By the time I saw the news, suicide was the word. I did consider it later, but not for long.

Guys, reading through the first page of this particular thread had me in tears. So much death, so much tragedy - am I he only one who read through and cried?
This case is so sad and intense and confusing compared to any other I’ve followed. Thanks to all who continuously offer insights and sources/links, and to the Mods here who help keep us true to the spirit of WS.
I’m almost scared of what can happen next here, I have horrible feeling that LH and EG won’t be the only ones dead before it’s done. I don’t know who or how, and I’m praying I’m wrong.
Just want to say that if the discussion of EG suicide is triggering to anyone, I am here, you matter and are important - please seek help!
Oh Little Lucas, we love you little guy! Please know that you have changed the WORLD here! I’m sorry you weren’t hear to see it, but know that we are all different because you existed.
@FindLucasAllen - my prayers continue for you and the rest of the family.
I won't lie, I feel like I am waiting for another shoe to drop. I've been praying ever since EG was found dead, that no one else dies. Even though the homeless man was considered a hit and run, it still matters to me, that three people, in less than three and a half month's time, died tragically. Poor Lucas, the most worst victim of all.

I've considered the possibility that the neighbor mistook one of EG's boys for Lucas and that this could have occurred on Valentine's Day, which was a Wednesday. But, it's a long shot. Purely speculation.

JMO
If it actually was EG two sons, i sure hope LE has asked the boys if LH was at the home that day with EG!

I won't lie, I feel like I am waiting for another shoe to drop. I've been praying ever since EG was found dead, that no one else dies. Even though the homeless man was considered a hit and run, it still matters to me, that three people, in less than three and a half month's time, died tragically. Poor Lucas, the most worst victim of all.
Siiiigghhhhhhhh. So sad. I think of Lucas' sweet face,loving eyes, and oh that beaming shining smile. I know he wouldn't want anymore deaths.
He just wanted to love,and be loved, and I believe he would want that for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen