Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

Shoulda Google searched that a la "what temperature is cremation done at?"
WM got professionally cremated, so in DM's inimitable way as an earnest inquisitive young man he could have asked the funeral director. :eek:

Yes, I realize that, hence my quote marks around the word 'demand'.. she is absolutely not in a position to demand anything, however I could envision MB demandingly request a date from the Court, and I could also envision the Court trying to accommodate her as much as they can. jmo.
That annoys me especially. :(

Pretty soon, Wayne was calling her three or four times a day, Campbell said, and then that November, they met in person. He proudly showed her around the new hangar he had built at Waterloo Regional Airport for his business......

They saw one another in person only three times, Campbell said, the last time just before his death.“
... and DM smiled at her in the court room as he did with Sharlene or Laura's parents. Devil, that he is!

I remain largely interested.

I am fascinated by the judicial system, I am fascinated by the psychological elements and, while it may be a poor choice of word, I was disappointed that I was unable to make it to attend the LB trial before they rested.

I am interested in attending this Friday, actually, if court is sitting.
If anyone has any information they could direct me to that would give me the means to end up in the right place at the right time -- or, if anyone else is attending and would like a silent companion -- please feel free to reach out.

Court is indeed sitting:

Madeleine Burns -- Millard's mother -- is now in the courtroom. She is being bound over to Friday, June 15. This will be the first time she will be testifying out of any of the three trials. She looks at her son in the box as she leaves. #Millard Adam Carter on Twitter

Committee? Denied? Which and why?
AFAIK, in my country there is a toxicology report if only the person found dead by heart attack, deceased alone in the home (my Ex).

I don't know who the committee was but assumed a consensus between all the LE and paramedics on the scene. That's my opinion.

I'm not sure if it will end indeed. There are unsolved murders in Ontario .... involving shiny cars or petit brunette women or ....

I was thinking the same thing. Did he get involved in trying to steal Audrey Gleave's camaro, for instance? She may have had a well-hidden key she refused to surrender so they took her body part out of anger. A botched mission. IMO

Good to know it's not just me. Maddening, isn't it?

I was trying to search my own posts under my profile to go back to a certain one but it didn't offer me enough detail to see what I had posted about to find what I wanted. Same with those alerts. Doesn't tell much about which post.

Not all "date rape" drugs show up positive on tox screens. In fact, commonly used drugs -- like GHB -- go through a body so quickly that by the time the victim seeks medical treatment, all trace is gone.

That's why they're used.

Would the drug still go through the body once life has ended? Doesn’t the detoxification process cease at point of death?

Here’s a fuller version of JCs testimony. It appears their romance was in the beginning stages, although oddly in much earlier news reports I seem to recall it mentioned the two were planning marriage.

“......Campbell and Wayne Millard were actually cousins, but as she had been adopted, not related by blood. They knew one another as children — Campbell’s adoptive father and Millard’s mother were siblings — from family gatherings, briefly dated as teenagers, but then lost touch for decades.

In February of 2012, Campbell said, they reconnected over a shared interest in the genealogy of their family. Wayne was long divorced.

At first, she said, they simply talked over email, but soon graduated to phone calls, where they “talked about all kinds of things, as you do with your friends.”

Pretty soon, Wayne was calling her three or four times a day, Campbell said, and then that November, they met in person. He proudly showed her around the new hangar he had built at Waterloo Regional Airport for his business......

They saw one another in person only three times, Campbell said, the last time just before his death.“

Christie Blatchford: Victim had found love before his death, Millard’s trial hears

I wonder how “just before” his death that was?

The last time JC saw WM was a few days before he was killed — just the weekend before his death. WM died on Nov 29, a Thursday morning, so he must have been with Janet for two days on Nov 24 & 25. I believe it was too much for DM to cope with.

DM stated in his video interview (around the 44 min mark) that “This past weekend, he disappeared for two days and I think he was with her.”

Today should be a good one for the prosecution.

Jun 11 2018 7:19 AM Adam Carter
Today we expect to hear from retired OPP officer Jim Falconer. He has been the Crown’s computer expert throughout Millard’s trials, and will talk about things found on his devices that pertain to this case.

If DM left evidence on the computers of killing his father, this guy was really out to lunch. It is good for the police, I just cannot believe what an idiot DM has proven to be.
He must have felt that he would never be caught, ugh.
I saw pictures of inside the house, some pictures I have never seen and it is a complete pigstye. It looks like hoarders lived in the house.
Clothes are thrown all over, and tons of clutter in almost every room.
The house was a nice house that the father owned but it was in such bad condition with clutter everywhere.
Even the outside was not maintained at all.
The house was sold and it should be torn down in my opinion with all the horrific past.

Today should be a good one for the prosecution.

Jun 11 2018 7:19 AM Adam Carter
Today we expect to hear from retired OPP officer Jim Falconer. He has been the Crown’s computer expert throughout Millard’s trials, and will talk about things found on his devices that pertain to this case.

I can't recall exactly how it was worded, but I believe at one point it was said that during the Bosma trial, that this was the largest collection of computer/digital devices searched and/or seized in Ontario history. You know it's kind of ironic that this terrible habit so many have of having to ALWAYS be on their phone... it's that very habit that has been and will be the undoing of so many criminals.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 46m46 minutes ago
Back at the courthouse this morning as Dellen Millard’s first-degree murder trial continues. Follow along for updates: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/wayne-millard-trial-day7-1.4698583 … #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now31 seconds ago
Court is now in session. Millard's lawyer, Ravin Pillay is challenging the admissibility of some evidence that's expected to come through in retired OPP officer Jim Falconer's evidence. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
This is the photo in question. Pillay says this image was uploaded into Millard's Steam account around Nov. 12, 2012. We've seen this image in previous trials. #Millard

DfaoQXLVMAA93Vu.jpg

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay says this information was in new disclosure he just found out about over the weekend. #Millard

**Really? He just found out about this? Or the Crown just found out about this and decided to throw it in over the weekend? How is that possible. The public has known about that picture for 5 years!

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Lockhart says over the weekend, Falconer discovered the new information about the account -- that the profile picture was uploaded to the account somewhere between Nov. 10 and Nov. 14, 2012. Wayne Millard died of a gunshot wound through the eye later that month. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now54 seconds ago
"About two weeks before Wayne Millard died ... it certainly appears Mr. Millard selected this picture to be his profile picture," Lockhart says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now25 seconds ago
The judge says it's "clearly discreditable conduct evidence." #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members